Why is it in every Korean show that Japan is considered bad?

Why is it in every Korean show that Japan is considered bad?

Attached: Ro3Ao_4f.jpg (900x1350, 192.64K)

>wasting your life on insectoid dramas
ngmi

They mutually hate each other. Korea for the war crimes, Japs because they're over Koreans for still bitching about it.

you can't be that retarded

Everyone in Asia hates Japan, something to do with the constant invasions, mass rapes, attempted genocides etc

All Asian cultures are extremely xenophobic.

>never left their shitty islands for 2000 years
>constant invasions, mass rapes, attempted genocides etc

It's weird that Korea leans so hard into the war crimes thing when there wasn't even any fighting there during WW2, and it was treated as an integral part of Japan with the aim of assimilating the people into the Japanese ethnicity. I mean, sure, you can complain about cultural erasure, but it's not like the Japanese were trying to exterminate them.

It’s a weird brainwashing thing, like the live camera on that island

At least they're not making Japanese people hate their culture and heritage like what Jews did to Germans, let them have their atrocity propaganda.

WW2, Korean men still asshurt that Korean women are whores for pretty much whichever Imperial power is in charge - first the Japanese, then the Americans.

I read the way it works is that the government of worst korea consider the matter settled diplomatically but a court ruling means individual claimants can still file against Japan. Funny thing is that when they did get the money from Japan under park chung hee the comfort women didn’t get hardy any of it, he put it into industrialization

They get them young
Google Anti-Japan Education in South Korea

Attached: 295F50DE-8B84-4DAC-AB42-1F71F9D5A28B.jpg (651x1850, 769.46K)

They did fight back and forth with China over the Korean Peninsula a long time

no, not really
there was a failed jap invasion in 1598
and later they annexed korea in late 19th century because nobodh bothered to stop them
that's literally everything, japs never left their shitty islands

Lmao based gooks
Someone post tha /int/ screencap of the Korean guy btfoing the Jap, the one with like
>12PM: HUNT WHALE
>12:30: MOLEST SCHOOLGIRL

Attached: 1469061236596.jpg (300x300, 17.49K)

Butthurt. Same with chinkoids.

Attached: chikns.jpg (650x415, 93.96K)

>later they annexed korea in late 19th century because nobodh bothered to stop them
No, Korea was a shithole and Japan decided it wanted the peninsula and Manchuria under its influence, gooks agreed to be annexed because they wanted protection from Russia.

What's funnier to think about is how many ethnic Koreans must be complicit in Japanese war crimes considering they served in the same fucking army

Really it's this. Korean pimps rounded up Korean girls to sell to the Japs and Burgers, then deny. the Japanese government gave billions to Korea which was used to build companies like Samsung, the average Korean pleb either doesn't know about this and willfully ignores it, and then the Korean Government riles up anti Jap sentiment every time they get caught doing something bad.

War? What war?

Attached: 0k2lz33phtj31.png (1070x851, 1.1M)

I had a 20+ hour car trip and listened to the audio book this is based on. It kept me engaged, but man it's so fucking melodramatic. If you're watching it, you can stop. Nothing of value happens.

Kek it's just bantz bro

>the Japanese government gave billions to Korea which was used to build companies like Samsung
>the Japanese goverment
lmao are you retarded
both japan and korea were built for american money

dude's got a face straight out of a propaganda poster

Yes, but America made Japan pay reparations

>you can't be that retarded

It's Yea Forums, dude. Of course he is.

>genocides
>still billions of the bugmen

doubt

Nah bro, Unit 731 was just a lumber mill processing logs. I've seen the documents, they just had an unfortunate amount of hand grenade related accidents that required live vivisection operations that sadly failed to save the patients. Do you really think Time magazine would put a war criminal on their cover?

Attached: 1101600125_400.jpg (400x527, 54.62K)

Because Japan is a terrible country and its crimes on Korea are legion. Korea has improved. It's exports have over taken Japanese ones. Better cars, better phones, their media is better. The only thing japan has are childish video games and comic books.

Isn't Pachinko a Japanese game?

The Korean ruling elite are direct descendents from collaborationists.

It's based off a book about how Koreans were forced from their homes and sent to Japan to be menial workers and how to this day the small ethnic minority suffers. Hopefully things change.

>Do you really think Time magazine would put a war criminal on their cover?
Hitler was on the cover once. Also Unit 731 never killed people but chinks. That's a big difference

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x884, 120.93K)

YOU KNOW I
THUG EM
FUCK EM
LOVE EM
LEAVE EM
CAUSE I DONT FUCKING NEED EM

no, they've killed europeans too

What do they call Korean wumaos

>Better cars
In what universe?
Korean cars are barely on par with American ones.

>better cars
They have 2 good cars, the I30 N and the Kia Stinger

Indeed they were. Koreans were allowed to hold even general ranks in the IJA – and among Allied POWs, Koreans were reputed to be the most sadistic camp guards since they had more to prove.

Attached: file.png (612x1348, 1.04M)

Asians hold eternal grudges
>tfw western countries have slaughtered the shit out of each other and are generally okay with each other now

Ask an average Frenchman and Englishman what they think of each other and you'll be proven wrong.

That's just banter

Japan has always been a nation of evil people. There's such an inherent sadism in their culture, i'd say they're worse than the Aztecs.

Too bad, most white people see Japan as the civilized Asians while chinks will always be seen as bugmen who eat dogs, deal with it chang.

Asians are actually more racist than white people.

Crazy how influential cultural exports are. This is probably why Korea leans into it so much. They basically have a monopoly on teenage zoomerette culture.

Literally everyone is more racist than whites. White people are the only race that willingly kiss the feet of every lesser race.

The court ruling is that individual claimants who have claims against Japanese civilian persons or organizations can sue as the 1964 normalization treaty between Japan and Korea only ends claims against each other's governments.

The court found that the treaty text does not say civilians can't seek legal relief from other civilians and that even if it did, it would be contrary to international laws governing national treaties and existing international tribunal rulings regarding similar disputes. This is likely why the Japanese government has not sought an international tribunal.

Attempted

Cope cracker. Literally every race is less racist than your projecting ass.

I don't give a shit about the French and I doubt they give a shit about me
It's the fucking Irish I hate

pa chink
lol

Because Japan is bad
educated ourselves

Attached: the most powerful.jpg (1128x822, 1.65M)

>Crazy how influential cultural exports are
It's got nothing to do with cultural exports though

>”even those reduced to working like horses never give the impression of conscious suffering. A peculiar herd-like nation [ … ] often more like automatons than people.” He later adds, in Rosenkranz’s words, “a healthy dose of extreme misogyny” to his xenophobia with the observation: “I noticed how little difference there is between men and women; I don’t understand what kind of fatal attraction Chinese women possess which enthrals the corresponding men to such an extent that they are incapable of defending themselves against the formidable blessing of offspring”.
>Einstein writes of how the locals “live in great filth and considerable stench at ground level” adding that they “do little, and need little. The simple economic cycle of life. All this occurs quietly and demurely. Even the children are spiritless and look obtuse.”
>Einstein’s perceptions of the Japanese he meets are, in contrast, more positive: “Japanese unostentatious, decent, altogether very appealing,” he writes. “Pure souls as nowhere else among people. One has to love and admire this country.”

Attached: _118610165_gettyimages-517220950.jpg (976x549, 102.58K)

Attached: the weak should fear the strong2.jpg (1184x819, 1.76M)

>Koreans are the most inventive Asians
Top fucking kek, which Kim wrote this propaganda?

Insurmountable cope from a nation that has only become globally relevant in the last 50 years

Jomons came from Siberia though, if they were Austronesian Japs would be closer genetically to pajeets and abos.

any cute barefoot gooks in this?