They paternally care for their young now!?

Attached: Tyrannosaurus Rex Finna Be Dadding Up In This Hoe Prehistoric Planet David Attenborough Documentary Apple Netflix Spinosaurus Evolution Cavemen Cavewomen.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e879Pe_Qg2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He THICC

DINO DNA

Baby rex is CUTE

They paternally care for their young now.

Attached: 4354.jpg (1089x679, 69.68K)

They paternally care for their young nw!

Big chungus

Evolution is just a theory.

the nuances of dinosaur biology is literally just making shit up, so the quality of dinosaurs reflects the quality of the culture of the era.

How the fuck does a t-rex masturbate?

well said

>Now
This has been the case in most dinosaur related media, like the lost world which came out 26 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=e879Pe_Qg2w

A GAME THEORY!

So do birds.

Attached: 1625593175125.webm (480x480, 1.15M)

>lotion check
do americans really?

the jews fabricated dinosaurs as an eventually disprovable hoax to indirectly validate their holy scripture

Attached: Walking with Prehistoric Beasts Anons story.jpg (840x476, 121.37K)

No they don't
Be quiet!

I’m starting to think dinosaurs weren’t very cool if they were real at all, bros

They're only becoming cooler, Sneedberg-normalfag.

When you don't think you can hate jews more, they ruin dinosaurs.

So is gravity! *flies away to reddit*

WHICH IS IT????

>When your dad comes home from work

If I'm not mistaken crocodiles also look after their youngs for the first few weeks

Many white children are introduced to science through dinosaurs and grow up to become scientists. Dinosaurs appeal to kids because they were IRL kaiju, no child will ever be inspired to pursue science by a giant chicken. Less white scientists means we'll "need" to import them from China and India to solve the manufactured """"STEM shortage"""""

What's the point of these types of shows or documentaries if people make up bullshit about dinosaurs when there is no evidence to support whether they did or didn't do things?

They cute!

Do Americans need lotion for their dicks everytime because they lack foreskins?

*sigh* It appears they paternally care for their young now.

Entertainment and getting new blood interested in paleontology, a lot of what their lives were like is permanently unknowable so you work with what little you have and fill in the blanks with the way their descendants live and behave. Do you really want a documentary where they just look at fossils and give you what little facts they have without going into any theory? It'd be pretty fucking dry I imagine, and even if they are wrong about how they lived no one can correct it since no one knows any better.

To drum up support for more government free cash for "dinosologists"

At least the father is actually in the picture. Everybody knows that Dinosaurs were very real, and that they went extinct due to the steady moral decline in their society, such as rampant homosexuality as indicated by the "fighting" dinosaurs fossil.

Attached: Knight T Rex.jpg (696x496, 91.94K)

Whats this called and where can I watch it?

Old dinosaur art and new dinosaur art are the clearest examples of soul vs soulless

>le ebin hairy feather dino
I hate scientists so much
I'd rather all scientists murdered

Most animals do until their children reach adolescence.
But in truth there is nothing objective to say about what we cannot know except that we cannot know it.

It's not FUCKING out yet yeah??

flyover state hands typed this post

based and scalepilled

What's the name of the picture btw?
It's actually pretty accurate, notice how the adult rex doesn't have feathers, that's because it's proven they don't.

When is it out?

who

why are retards so violent and aggressive

Bird and crocodilians care for their young, why wouldn't dinosaurs?

its not really their fault
whenever a retard scientist makes a contorversial claim, journos would quickly write articles about it making it seems like the truth

>gay dinos

Attached: 24.jpg (399x400, 13.35K)

have you ever seen ANY cold-blooded animal with scaly reptilian skin that has fur as a juvenile?

Attached: file.png (1104x5344, 2.84M)

>cold-blooded
bait

yes

Because we don't have good paleoartists now. Everything has to be boring so in books they use 3d models or symbolic corpo style. We don't have people like John Sibbick anymore.

Attached: 536255.png (805x635, 1.29M)

no, but I've also never seen an animal from 100 million years ago

Modern SCIENCE has recently found that dinosaurs were an extremely social and intelligent group that lived in racially and sexually diverse matriarchal communes and cared for other's youngs as if they were their own. Most dinosaurs are also nonbinary. They loved in mud huts in complete harmony with nature and had a very low carbon footprints. Humans need to be more like dinosaurs.

Here's your paleontologist, bro

Attached: trannysaurus.png (1000x1200, 681.24K)

T. rex is above your sin

Spoken by someone who has no idea what they are talking about

smol :3

>bait
>lmao rudimentary prehistoric reptilians were warm-blooded!!!

Attached: 19.jpg (399x400, 15.2K)

>rudimentary
holy bait

Attached: ERTiFq3U8AEGHPx.jfif.jpg (2913x2401, 1.05M)

So is God.

Aww he thinks he's a remorseless killer

This

Attached: resting_tyrannosaurus_rex_by_fredthedinosaurman-d91km60.jpg (1024x640, 121.56K)

>holy bait
>lmao prehistoric reptilians could be considered state-of-the-art beings even today!!!

Attached: 18.jpg (904x864, 114.75K)

>t. Inbred homosapien

Late May.

Attached: abelisaurid-tag.jpg (1536x726, 204.76K)

You just know he went back to being a loser after saving everyone from that cat.

Wow, did it really look that bad? I can remember thinking this was pretty cool back in the early 2000's

>strawmanning
bait levels reaching the stratosphere

>Fred the Dinosaurman
>is an unapologetic dinosaur furry with a fetish for furry dinos
you couldn't write it this good, these are the people pushing furry dinos

I like dinosaurs
too bad they never existed

God is just a delusion.

>has no argument
>resorts to fabricating fallacies

Attached: 29.jpg (936x861, 26.12K)

Why are bible fags like this? You can still accept evolution and believe in God. Just call whatever the book says about it a metaphor like you do with everything else that's absurd in it.

>You can still accept evolution
why would you?

>What's the point of these types of faiths or religions if people make up bullshit about gods when there is no evidence to support whether they did or didn't do things?

>OMG THE SHIT I LEARNED IN MIDDLE SCHOOL BACK IN THE 80S HAVE BEEN UPDATED BY NEW DISCOVERIES IM GOIGN TO BECOME AN IRONIC TRAD CHRISTIAN NOW OUT OF SPITE

kys boomer

The phone in the poop is a nice detail.

Bad enough they already made frogs gay but when are they going to stop trying to make dinosaurs gay.

>no child will ever be inspired to pursue science by a giant chicken.
My kids love chickens. They think all animals are cool. White people are naturally driven towards truth. You are just a nostalgia faggot.

name one trex that was furry

>You can still accept god
why would you?

>dude dinos having feathers means god not real!

he drew this Torvosaurus and it isn't "furry" whatever you mean by that

Attached: torvosaurus_by_fredthedinosaurman-db4f2cd.jpg (1295x616, 61.11K)

>saying that they aren't rudimentary is the same as saying that they could be considered state-of-the-art beings even today
>accuses me of resorting to fabricating fallacies
>posts frogs

it was revealed to me in a dream

No, a shred of critical thinking means god not real.

nice try atheist faggot go back to sucking hitchen's cock

you're either new or old if you don't know what i mean by furry

>>OMG THE SHIT I LEARNED IN MIDDLE SCHOOL BACK IN THE 80S HAVE BEEN UPDATED BY NEW DISCOVERIES IM GOIGN TO BECOME AN IRONIC TRAD CHRISTIAN NOW OUT OF SPITE
This, but unironically.

That's what the dumbass lefty scientists want you to think. Remember most scientists are completely fucking stupid outside of their niche specialty. Paleobiology is straight up fairy tales but scientists roll their eyes at the Bible.

It was revealed to me in a dream that you're a faggot

>he thinks he's an oldfag
>doesn't know the difference between furry and scalie
inb4 I d-don't really care a-about that stuff!

wow rude

>>posts frogs
>rudimentary doesn't mean the opposite of state-of-the-art!!!

Attached: 15.jpg (340x296, 36.99K)

he cute

>denying one extreme means that you have to subscribe to the other

wonder what t-rex burgers taste like

Dromaeosaurids did have feathers though, and it doesn't make them any less cool.

fuzzy dinosaurs are for faggots. the only people pushing fuzzy dinosaurs are the same ones screeching about trans rights.

>dinos
I sleep

Attached: 1592306553279.png (676x986, 404.37K)

oof yeah you really fucking got me there with that last sentence you fucking faggot
there is no fucking difference unless you are one of the faggot tribe
corrrrrrrr m8 you angered me with this post, well done and fuck you i will defend my oldfag status until i die

Why not? It's possible and it's cute.