Why is there still no crush 40 in the sonic movies?

why is there still no crush 40 in the sonic movies?

Attached: sonic-the-hedgehog-2-posters-header.jpg (1349x664, 394.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gPBmDptqlQ
youtu.be/a_ZpRiHr9Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>time 2 punch in
Knuckles is a wagie?

kids are the target audience and they listen to mumble rap

There hasnt been a Crush 40 theme in the mainline games in like 15 years but they got them for the Mario Kart clone

Attached: EA2BD828-A1DD-4633-B8AF-0AA77A7AEA4E.gif (336x252, 436.61K)

did they ever release that live shit from that sonic orchestra thing year or few ago

Imagine these characters in the style of the original Abomination Sonic from the very first trailer for the first movie.

Yeah they did an album of it

youtube.com/watch?v=3gPBmDptqlQ
Put it in you cowards.

Crush 40 would be a good idea, how are you not gonna let that rip when Super Sonic turns up.

Plus kids love that shit

modern cinema isn't ready for this kino

Attached: 1632577901082.png (500x500, 333.15K)

oh cool. have to check out if find

will they add sonic brother and sister to the sequel?

Attached: file.png (480x360, 244.63K)

They got a name cameo in Sonic 1 at least. Still holding out hope to see them do Live and Learn in Sonic 3, imagine how cool an orchestral version would be at the kinoplex.

>tfw no Crush 40 version of Fist Bump (main theme from Sonic ForceS)
It hurts, when they do remixes of other Sonic songs it always ends up sounding better than the original.

I don't know why, Crush 40 is unironically based - I LOVE Open Your Heart and Live & Learn.

I want to check it out too.

I hope not, Underground was based but it deserves to be its own thing.

Based Biolizard.

Sonic-chu, where are you?

I think that’s the general consensus. Live and Learn is genuinely great.

They would rather listen to rock but jews and covid made this easy to produce garbage look like music

This boss was legitimately creepy wtf

somebody post the pic of what sonic was supposed to originally look like

fuck that. Open Your Heart, you little bitch

> type bioli
> jewtube autocompletes it to biolizard theme
We're not alone.

Attached: 1598744674182.png (656x527, 31.04K)

Screw them, when is Bartleby Montclair of Dresdin, the richest and sexiest man alive, make it to these flicks? Make it happen Paramount!

>Live and Learn is genuinely great.

I completely agree with you.

How did they go from giant lizard to tiny hedgehog for the ultimate weapon?

>Bartleby

You mean the guy who simped for Sonia? Fuck me, I can't believe I know so many obscure Sonic characters. lol

>the guy who simped for Sonia
Uhhh no? He doesn't love Sonia at all. Watch the real show and find out for yourself, bitch.

youtu.be/a_ZpRiHr9Ds

>I want to check it out too.
couldn't find download, but it's probably somewhere

Ok, what's a good website to stream this for free
I don't feel like paying for this movie
>lol cheapskate
I not playing for Paramount Plus or going to my movie theatre

There are only camrips. At least one is watchable enough quality for cam, but you'll have to look streams yourself

I hope that they are respectfully cast in Sonic 3, because I unironically love them so much bros.....

Attached: 164373549.png (899x919, 488.01K)

Alright I guess I'll be waiting until better rips are available

TO THE PRESSURE EVERYTHINGS JUST LIIIIKE
AN ILLUSION
I'LL BE LOOOOOSING YOU
BEFORE LONG

Attached: 1631144847981.gif (498x384, 1.58M)

I'm finna crush a 40 while watching this autistic trash yafeelme

You're a 40 year old man

Wrong. I'm 34. But I'm a hardcore fan of everything Sonic pre-Heroes, so I already lost the game of life I guess. Sonic Mania is the only game after Sonic Heroes that I truly loved. Heroes was when the rot really started to set it, I don't even remember what the game was about in the first place. The 2 adventure games still had soul.

Attached: 164373459.jpg (564x509, 48.87K)

* set in

At least you own it. Hope the films don't let you down.

Thanks. I saw the second one a week ago, both the films are actually surprisingly good.

Attached: 150402859.png (620x900, 1.3M)

Attached: 150402849.jpg (500x600, 35.59K)

Attached: 150420849.png (500x608, 596.67K)

> Maria....

Attached: 1621115518298.jpg (694x609, 71.35K)

Well if sonic 3 is going to be sonic adventure 2, then they would need escape from the city and live and learn plus a scene or Jim carry singing e.g.g.m.a.n.

If shadow’s backstory is game accurate and the ark is in, then sonic 3 is going to have some rather dark scenes.

Lmao, was Idris really the voice of knuckles? I thought that was a joke here.

How mad Chris is that Sonic arms are blue?

How would he even know?
What was the last thing you heard about CWC?

Attached: 1493129770491.png (358x408, 228.04K)

As bad as the 2nd film was, if the Ark is in the sequel, they have live action robotnik's orphan backstory to figure out.

I confess I'm behind on Chris' shenanigans, the last thing I heard was he getting canned because he fucked his mother and his arrest video. It's just something that always brings me to Chris, I try to imagine him getting a copy of the Sonic movie and sperging in prison leading the whole block into lock down because of it, or at least getting maced.

I believe Sonic 3 will combine elements from Sonic Adventure 1 and Sonic Adventure 2, just like Sonic 2 combined elements from Sonic 2 (the game) with elements from Sonic 3 (the game). For example, I think it's possible that the prototype for Shadow in Sonic 3 will be Chaos, not Biolizard. Not sure how I'd feel about that though.....

Agreed, Sonic Adventure 2 was surprisingly dark.

Attached: 150424849.png (564x529, 619.16K)

lmao, okay, just making sure you knew about that.
He's currently in a, no lie, unknown facility. He was transferred out of jail. All communication has stopped. Community believes he's in a mental health facility while he waits for the trial start in July.

Attached: 1493124339576.png (250x419, 83.61K)

So fucking good

Attached: eggman_gives_the_finger_by_shadz_the_fox_d27i4kn-fullview.jpg (800x600, 70.61K)

sonic 2 has been out here for a week and i still haven't seen it because i live in bumfuck nowhere.
the schools close for 2 weeks starting tomorrow
do you think there will be many/any kids at the screenings? i don't want there to be any.

CRUSH 40 IS NOW
CRUSH 40 YEARS OLD

I guess he could have it that the ark raid is what caused him to be an orphan, maybe we could get a scene of someone asking robotnik why he doesn’t uses his genius for good and he says something along the lines of “my grandfather did and looked at what happened to him”
I mean it does seem like chaos is on the master emerald like in adventure 1, maybe releasing chaos would be the revenge plan if the ark is not in the third movie (though I think the eclipse cannon might still be in as a satellite weapon, the question is how would the chaos emeralds becoming connected to it)

>the prototype for Shadow will be Chaos, not Biolizard
Was about to comment exactly this, they could totally mix elements of both SA1 and SA2 and it could work. They could do something cool with Chaos escaping containment on the space station so Super Sonic and Super Shadow must team up in space while orchestral Live and Learn starts playing. Would be so kino if during the fight Chaos starts falling down to earth, it lands on New York/Washington DC and they adapt the flooding city visuals from SA1, I'd love to see that shit in the theater.

Robotnik being an orphan is actually the perfect setup for Maria and Gerald, just have it so the government sent him there as part of GUN's coverup on the Shadow incident. He grew up not knowing of his family until the events of Sonic 3 roll in...

God, I hope we get some form of recording of that trial, even if just audio by a potato microphone.

I do wonder if the ark makes it into the movies, how will it look? Or will it turn out to be built in the moon and eggman blows the piece out of mars instead?

>They could do something cool with Chaos escaping containment on the space station so Super Sonic and Super Shadow must team up in space while orchestral Live and Learn starts playing. Would be so kino if during the fight Chaos starts falling down to earth, it lands on New York/Washington DC and they adapt the flooding city visuals from SA1

That'd be peak kino, I'd love to see that shit in the theater too.

>Robotnik being an orphan is actually the perfect setup for Maria and Gerald, just have it so the government sent him there as part of GUN's coverup on the Shadow incident. He grew up not knowing of his family until the events of Sonic 3 roll in...

Maybe Sonic 3 could show GUN agents killing Robotnik's parents, so Robotnik understandably develops a grudge against GUN when he finds out GUN killed his parents. Then Sonic and his allies team up with Robotnik and Shadow to defeat GUN.

Attached: alternate_robotnik_family.jpg (1764x2460, 2M)

Love them but their versions of His World and Sonic Boom are inferior

Same way we went from to wire systems connected to walls across the country to slabs in our pockets

Exactly, miniaturisation is the future of tech.

Also remember this is earth, so if black arms are involved in shadow’s creation then Area 51, Roswell and Majestic 13 might be related, and Maria and everyone else on the ark killed by men in black types.