Is it safe to say that Gus won?

Is it safe to say that Gus won?

Attached: gus.jpg (1280x720, 98.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BA3gIRyvn-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He won and hes back.

Meanwhile Normal Boots fell apart again and Projared just streams and my boy did NOTHING wrong except marrying a ho

youre kind of a faggot if you like this guy. he reminds me of the whole city yuppie, Mac Demarco "he's so goofy! xD" archetype

nigger

his "friend" Eddy fucking bailed on him immediately

Didn't he hemorrhage subs and views?

That was funny as fuck

He used to get millions of views per video

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-162327.png (1080x1542, 902.83K)

won what? context?

the "skit" niche is beyond saturated at this point

His gf made a video about having an abortion and something went wrong and she was in and out of the hospital and almost died and he just blew her off. His friend who he had a podcast with turned on him and ended the podcast and he stopped putting up vids for a few months, but now hes back making vids with his brother.

The ironic part is the gf is going to hell for getting an abortion.

whoa what an asshole

Still makes more money than anyone in this thread.

Are you a fucking brainlet

She had an ectopic pregnancy, she actually wanted to keep the baby and Gus was like are you fucking insane you dumb bitch we agreed to abort it, he was pressuring her to abort it before they found out.

She literally had no choice in the abortion the baby/her would die.

Also Gus didn't blow her off, he just got exhausted after like the 12th trip to the hospital, it wasn't something he needed to invest all his energy into and he got a bit tired of it. He was pretty dutiful for a while.

>he flipped once so it's time to cancel him
You got to love those people

hi gus

>she actually wanted to keep the baby and Gus was like are you fucking insane you dumb bitch
He was right and she was fucking retarded.

Attached: file.png (860x886, 67.58K)

Yeah, he got away with it. Although in hindsight just ignoring it altogether would've made it go away faster.

No I mean, she wanted to keep the baby before they found out it was ectopic. So he was pressuring her before that and kind of came off like an asshole because he was like I don't want to support this baby.

>She literally had no choice in the abortion the baby/her would die.
excuses, excuses but she's still going to hell

Why shouldn't he be able to have an opinion?

He has the right to do that, though? Fuck this bullshit logic that a woman can have absolute decision over a baby when it involved both parties involved to create it.

Yeah yeah so are the other 30% of women for having miscarriages.

The people that wrote these shitty religious books were men so they didn't know all the holes in their shitty logic

Maybe he should have been more careful ;)

A father's consent is cumming in the woman. After that he has no input because he made the choice already.

He laid low for a while and now he's coming back, but I don't think he'll reach his pre-controversy numbers again.

>The people that wrote these shitty religious books were men so they didn't know all the holes in their shitty logic

Tyhmä, joka kutsuu pyhää tekstiä rumaksi, on itsekin hölmö, kun hän maksaa SYNTISI.

What about that house keeper that impregnated herself from the discarded semen tissues of a Silicon Valley billionaire? He still had to pay for child support

Their podcast was actually really comfy.

Ride the Lightning and join Metallica, the greatest metal band of all time, and musicians selected by the band including Alice In Chains, Foo Fighters and Queen in an all new Guitar Hero experience -- Guitar Hero Metallica. Grab your friends and feel the intensity and skill of Metallicas music as you shred guitar, rip on drums and wail to songs that span the bands illustrious career. Guitar Hero Metallicas set list is comprised of over 45 explosive metal and rock hits from Metallica and other legendary artists that are performed in venues reminiscent of the bands epic album covers, themes from their music and real world locales.
Guitar Hero Metallica will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PS2.

Attached: 7be017661cb1765d63051af8b33913a7.jpg (650x396, 37.4K)

Why do people still give attention to this serial rapist?

Attached: nupepe.png (800x778, 337.97K)

I mean thats clearly a bullshit one-off situation. Thats not happening regulary. Obviously if she pokes a hole in the condom or lies about being on the pill, shes a manipulative bitch and the man shouldnt be reaponsible.

this guy has always bugged me. when he was first posting his stuff on youtubehaiku he was pointlessly dishonest about small things. plus there's something very low hanging about wisconsinites who play up the dopey persona (it's fake as fuck, see also: charlie berens)

Probably not.
His videos are extremely short. Youtube hates short videos. For short videos, they give the rock bottom RPM. Then you have to consider that not many people will sit through a 1:40 ad for a video that's 2:13 minutes long, and if they don't sit through the ad, he doesn't get paid.
Moreover, Youtube prioritizes longer videos over short videos in the search. If you look up Gus Johnson, the top results are 20 minute videos about him by other youtubers, including the one his ex-girlfriend made slamming him. Youtube auto-completes "gus johnson" as "gus johnson controversy," where none of his videos show up.
But the worst part is is the complete lack of sponsorships. The only way to make good money on youtube is through sponsorships. Sponsors aren't going to give you money for a two minute video. They won't pay you to put a three minute ad for their shitty mobile game on a one minute skit video.
Then you look at his patreon. A meager $275 a month. An absolute pittance.
All told, he probably makes $2k a month. That's dogshit money. Maybe before he was doing gangbusters, but now, he's a broken man.

This video aged... poorly.
youtube.com/watch?v=BA3gIRyvn-k

Attached: poorly.jpg (1920x1080, 88.03K)

i am actively going to ignore this

yeah i dont give a shit about the details, this vid came out like a year ago. Get a fucking life if you remember all this stranger drama

So what lmao

>$275
Holy fuck lol

>if you can retain information you are a loser

>knows nothing about religion or abortion
okay pal thanks for commenting

>he probably makes $2k a month.
That's spoony money, lol

Attached: spoony.webm (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Only skit channel I like is CalebCity, I used to watch a few Cherdleys videos but that quickly fell out of my radar

He's been replaced by Joel Haver for millennials and Cer Spence for zoomers

Also she waited 3 years before making the video, so they stayed together for three more years after that, then they break-up and she's like
>Oh, yeah, remember that thing you did 3 years ago, when we were just dating for a year, guess I'm gonna use that to cancel you now"
According to Gus, she tried to get back with him a few days before releasing her video (and canceling him), and he said he wans't ready, so she was like "well, fuck you then".

>im a winner for having an encyclopedic knowledge of edrama and insulting anyone who misses details
youre just a fag

Cherdleys was fantastic up until the very day he got big. I followed his Instagram, watched every video, etc. But man in 2019 he just went off the deep end

>Not remembering things is based
Retard

Attached: 1626739737852.png (1800x1578, 198.8K)

to make this thread more Yea Forums I will add that this is a plot point in The Cassandra Crossing, only the guy the ex-wife is trying to nail or get back together with is a doctor famous for unretarding retarded kids not some OTT eCeleb.

if he keeps making videos, it'll all blow over. it's like Louis CK, where the type of people who like him don't think he did anything wrong, and he needs to ignore it and keep doing what he's good at.

Sabrina sisters...we lost.

Attached: E-Zj3oQUYAIbu0J.jpg (2048x1536, 508.21K)

Eddy Burback is one of the most unfunny creators I've seen in a long time

Which one is Eddy?

CK had an absolutely massive audience and ppl who thought what he did was funny(masturbated in front of ppl).
Gus on the other hand panders to a left leaning audience and none of those peeps can be seen promoting his work anymore after his awkward cancellation - esp since his bitch gf won't shut up about it

short videos can absolutely get sponsors - prozd just makes 1 minute skits and adds on a 1 minute ad onto the skit

He needs Jesus.

niger

Prozd flat out said he only does skits when he wants to now and to fuck off. Kinda based honestly

Attached: 75b.png (494x506, 13.19K)

Nice epic finnish skitso momentti :D

Not sure, but i resent this fucking nigger aligning himself with my beloved Joel Haver while his fate is still up in the air, if he ends up dragging him down with him i'll fucking murder him personaly.

Attached: file.png (891x1337, 712.19K)

What kind of faggot defends e-celebs this much?