Who’s the most kino dictator?

Who’s the most kino dictator?

Attached: ED1D1D6B-E050-4CD3-8E0A-0E6973CF7A72.jpg (397x420, 18.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kLUktJbp2Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=yIzf7bE_cuc
youtu.be/U9HgdVN9C_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Biden

i miss him,gadaffi and osama so much

The video of him reading the names of people to be killed and them being dragged out to their deaths is everything A24 wishes their slow burn horrors could be.

Idi Amin, hands down.

Saparmurat Niyazov

>Niyazov banished dogs from the capital Ashgabat because of their "unappealing odour."[42]
According to the Ashgabat correspondent of Turkmenistan.ru, right-hand-drive imported cars converted to left-hand-drive were banned due to a perceived increased risk in accidents.[43]
>Niyazov requested that a "palace of ice", or indoor ice skating rink, be built near the capital, so that those living in the desert country could learn to skate. The rink was built in 2008 and is located near the new Turkmen State Medical University.[44]
>After having to quit smoking in 1997 due to his resultant heart surgery, he banned smoking in all public places and ordered all government employees to follow suit.[45] Chewing tobacco on Turkmen soil was later banned as well.[46]
>He outlawed opera, ballet and circuses in 2001 for being "decidedly unturkmen-like".[47]
>In February 2004, he decreed that men should no longer wear long hair or beards.[48]
>He banned news reporters and presenters from wearing make-up on television. According to some reports he felt presenters should "appear natural" on-screen,[49] although others alleged the reason was more eccentric, claiming he said he found it difficult to distinguish male anchors from female anchors.[45]
>Gold teeth were discouraged in Turkmenistan after Niyazov suggested that the populace chew on bones to strengthen their teeth and lessen the rate at which they fall out. He said:
>"I watched young dogs when I was young. They were given bones to gnaw to strengthen their teeth. Those of you whose teeth have fallen out did not chew on bones. This is my advice..."[50]
>He abolished the Turkmen word for bread, for it to be replaced with Gurbansoltan, his mother's name. Likewise, he gave the month of April his mother's name.[51][52]

>Mad Dog

Attached: Gaddy.jpg (620x348, 25.81K)

there was an american marine who was tasked to act as a prison guard over saddam hussein. saddam was so kind and friendly towards the american guard, even offering him relationship advice. how can i hate saddam after hearing that story?

The one and only.

Attached: 1578363963503.jpg (600x723, 164.38K)

hehe, chemical weapons go woosh

some requirements
>has to get away with it
>has to have multiple legitimate children
>who also end up living good, wealthy lives thanks to his rule
>has to come from a poor family rather than being the son of a general or something

If you're a dictator and you and your family don't get away with it then you're just a scrub

Who fucks up this badly? Imagine being such a retard you have Iran, Syria, and Israel all on the same side

Attached: gulfwar2.png (284x1209, 38.16K)

he looks kino too

Attached: 1_8Xif5_9LaVxC4gn3p6kerg.jpg (326x348, 37.75K)

>redit

>>He abolished the Turkmen word for bread, for it to be replaced with Gurbansoltan, his mother's name. Likewise, he gave the month of April his mother's name.[51][52]

most kino indeed.

i miss them so much bros. at least we still got based putin and assad

link?

Kino
youtu.be/kLUktJbp2Ug

It must say something about his incompetence that he needed fucking shitty russian soldiers and gibs to save him from goat herders

Attached: nakba syria.png (960x960, 1.23M)

Honestly, the Kim family in North Korea have done really well. 3 generations in so far.

>>In February 2004, he decreed that men should no longer wear long hair or beards.[48]
he was bald wasn't he?

You can't just use kino as an adjective to make it the loosest piss poor connection to film to make it "okay" to post

Attached: IMG_2464.jpg (705x398, 31.21K)

sneedthe cia/mossad fag

Bokassa
The prime example of We Wuz Kangz an sheit

Attached: 54CDD23E-143A-4DDC-899B-21C5FD0D873C.jpg (448x336, 51.29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yIzf7bE_cuc
>Coalition Forces
>United States
>Support
>Soviet Union
that's when you know you're fucked

Attached: GASSad.png (500x514, 316.15K)

Why are arabs so bad at war in general?

I'm Tunisian, literally everyone else in the Arab world laughs at Assad as a lil cuck who needs Russia to save him

saddam and assad (both of them) hate(d) each other pretty hard

better alive then to end up like gadafi or sadam

imagine losing to biden, how impotent can the republican party be?

Attached: 1639114624360.png (384x383, 145.23K)

less than you

you sure told him, user

This thread is gonna make me listen to Blowback again

Attached: 4F904E5E-A49E-47E8-BE52-ABDDC968ECD1.png (316x316, 180.47K)

no u

fuck off samefag

The second American civil war is coming and you will lose no matter how hard you deny it

damn, you really are retarded

you sure told him, user

Stalin!

Attached: c275ab12330f985a6bd1ca8f47f8289d[1].jpg (372x500, 38.87K)

can't happen if 1 side is a pathetic joke that nobody likes

Attached: pol incel shooter door.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

damn, you really are gay

you've been preaching this line for over a decade now lmao, when's it gonna happen?

you sure told him, user

Someone who tries to stop selling oil in dollars.

Yeah nobody likes the neoliberal phoney government currently in charge
>I-it’s never going to happen b-because I said so
Obviously you’re a Newfag pretending to be an oldfag who spends all day in his basement on the internet believing whatever news media comes out while spending half of the day shitting up Yea Forums while spending the other half bragging on /leftypol/ about how you owned those evil chuds

So when's it happening then? I've been waiting a long time.

2 more weeks

trust the plan!! two weeks!!

Attached: 1648381419168.jpg (2048x1152, 157.69K)

Sigma energy

youtu.be/U9HgdVN9C_k

he wasn't just fighting goatherders, he was fighting people armed and funded by the west and every neighbouring arab country and all the gulf nations.

cry about it reddit nigger

the whole thing, huh.

People rehashing the entire and completely invalidated "chemical weapons" narrative make me wish they'd actually have used them.

no contest

Attached: 800px-Josip_Broz_Tito_uniform_portrait.jpg (800x1112, 221.38K)

>5'4"

fuck him
died and let us all kill eachother

Thanks for admitting that you are from /leftypol/
>Le two more weeks meme
You know that was originally a coronavirus meme before you faggots stole it right? Before the coronavirus literally nobody said it as a meme

Strongmen are usually manletchads

In terms of biopic, yes

Attached: index.jpg (1000x1408, 126.72K)

I mean he probably is

In terms of deaths, Nicolae Ceausescu of Romania would make for some excellent kino

> big daddy soviet union is beginning to prolapse
> nicolae decides to give a big speech before a crowded square where he doubles down on gommunism :-D
> buses in paid supporters to cheer for him while he speaks, but they're completely drowned out by protestors and eventually just start yelling at him too
> sensing the tension, nicolae begins to make a bunch of impromptu, unscripted promises to raise the wages of teachers and laborers and other shit he knows he can't deliver on
> suddenly gunfire in the distance
> you can actually pinpoint the exact frame he realized he was cometely fucked (pic related)
> "uhhh gotta go bye"
> retreats into the presidential palace as the situation deteriorates over the next few hours
> he and his bitch wife (think communist Gucci Grace) evacuate via helicopter mere moments before angry mob breaches the door to the roof
> (the power actually went out on their way up in the elevator and they actually had to force the doors and climb out, lol)
> pilot drops him off in a random field
> they briefly hitchhike with some random passerby driving a Dacia until it experiences """engine trouble"""" and can't go any further
> a random pleb then offers them shelter in a local government building and promptly locks them inside
> hours later after a mock trial, nicolae and his wife are lined up against a wall and transformed into good Communists

Attached: Oopsie.jpg (1065x759, 110.32K)

Lmao fuckface there's no civil war 2, you're a pathetic coward. It's not 'coming'. Get a job.