Do Americans really?

Do Americans really?

Attached: 汗.jpg (1125x1557, 105.72K)

What country are you from then?

No

Niggeria

Foreignia

American education

Attached: 1520059990612.jpg (635x745, 72.27K)

>my "class"
>room is empty except for one person

>watch trash reality TV in class
Remember that they pay to get "education" like this. They go into debt for it.

>thinks that's a college

Cds

>picture shows one chair
>immediately assume the whole room is empty
NA education

if Yea Forums took this class maybe they would have a gf instead of posting pictures of anya taylor joy all day

Attached: 1629964840734m.jpg (1010x1024, 110.14K)

>public school
surprised it's not even worse desu

>Not a single gun or pie.

One day all we did was listen to michael savage while the teacher looked at us.
the really weird part is that I went to public school in San Francisco of all places. There were like three white students in the whole class.

>No Israel flag

>tfw no cute school gf

Nigger you can see the empty desks left and right. You don't have to see the WHOLE desk to see that nobody is sitting at it.

This is why your teacher certificate got revoked, Mike.

>letting your fiancee have control of your wallet is obviously a red flag, teach
>hfw

Attached: Les Blank - (1978) Always for Pleasure.mkv.jpg (768x576, 72.65K)

it's right there next to the ""holiday tree""

>white male
DOUBLE RED FLAG

This is the type of shit PHDs who get forced into academia against their will do. I 100% guarantee that their professor was not watching anybody in the room during this entire presentation

>freedom of speech
at least there is this. say what you will about cancel culture, but at least you won't be arrested for "misgendering" like you can if you're a leaf.

Still better than europe where you can literally go to prison for saying the wrong thing

The "Freedom of..." list was clearly added by the teacher after the kids were done coloring in the fag flag.

Yuck, I forgot about this bitch. I wonder what she's been up to.

Liechtenstein

Benin

Such a warm feeling knowing millions of people are constantly thinking of me and the things I like and it triggers them to their absolute core. This must be what it feels like to be a celebrity.

Meanwhile I never think about them.
The other day when I was wiping my ass I accidentally got some shit on my thumb. Didn’t notice it until hours later. Made me think how lucky I am to be an American. Most countries outside of the US don’t even get toilet paper. They just have to walk around with shit all over their hands 24/7. I’d be fucking pissed off at our country too.

No other country walks around with shit on their thumb. Most Americans probably don't either, I think it's just you.

Attached: amerimutt in europe.webm (1024x576, 2.8M)

is this high school?

why do they look like their witnessing war crimes ?

Self report

King

For most of the world, this man is disgusting.

>Holiday Tree

>rent free
Seethe, third-worlder, seethe. See if it makes you feel any better.

probably satanic shit

Mutts are whole other level of pathetic

I'm not angry, just concerned.

that's not an american

>Europe is one country
mutt education at its best again, I see

It's fat, of course it is.

see:
>amerimutt in europe
europeans are pathetic and have to identify as a continent to feel any power or influence in the world.

Yeah you're doing a great world influencing job over there, keep up the good work

What a goddamn waste of time.

>Do Americans really?
Run the god damn world? You bet your ass we do.

What?

What good is runnning the world, when you're run by niggers.

this is seriously one of the funniest fucking images i've ever seen, i can only imagine what kids from other countries would draw for their own culture and then there's us, pure shameless unadultured consumerism

You will lose your job, reputation, and respect from society, still good right?

Don’t believe everything you see on TV. Ice up and try out again next year. You’ve been dealt with.

The absolute delusion

Checked and based.

>YO, LIL DONNIE! I JUST TOOK A SHIT ON MY HAND, HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?

I remember when I was in hs we watched shark tank in class pretty often in an accounting class we had. Don’t remember the assignment because im a lazy fuck who barely did any work but the teacher was just as bad. He’d just hang out in his side of the room with the basketball team

nice blog

If you think the US is influencing your country negatively, do something to stop it.

kek

I dont understand any of what that means tho

Guess you don't know about the obesity crisis in the UK. They got blobs over there now as well.

probably a really good way to teach the girls how to avoid the creepy or manipulative men

i think cancel culture is horrible. never said it wasn't. my point was that at least you're not thrown in prison for telling a tranny they're not a woman, dilate, etc. which can happen in other places.