"When was the last time you got your ass kicked?"

How do you even respond to this?

Attached: buly.jpg (848x480, 23.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s74XSGVVly0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do you even respond to this?
tell him that the next time he gets asked that his answer will be this moment

do roving gangs of white highschool jocks really terrorize the diners and restaurants of NYC at night?

this looks like a precursor scene to a woke gay relationship between the two characters in said scene

When was the last time you got your ass fucked?

Dark skinned white people with nappy hair and basketball jersey's, yes.

i would say "never" because i've never been in a fight

This. Technically, we're undefeated.

Based honest user.

Ask him if he's ever been in a real fight. Not that high school bullshit, but a real fight where another man is actually trying to kill you, where his life is actually on the line.

unharness my sidearm

yes, nyc is a shithole. anyone and everyone has a gang. the warriors was a documentary

"Never. Want to try, faggot?"

"Concealed carry is legal in New York City, kid. You're an idiot who is going to get shot one day trying to pull that high school bully act on absolute strangers."

>Technically, we're undefeated.
reddit moment

Attached: pepe-cringe.gif (498x334, 56.48K)

you "draw" your gun you fucking retard. they really need to start iq testing you gun nuts

Okay but I'm not good at art.

Attached: poopsock.jpg (1280x720, 76.11K)

I stab him

thats a nice lookin shooter pal

Attached: gb.jpg (200x200, 11.81K)

Ask him, "When was the last time you had your asshole stretched, boy?" I then start rubbing my nipple

How much of an insecure little faggot do you have to be to not just immediately jump to drawing a gun in a situation where fists will suffice, but also proudly announce it to everybody like it makes you sound cool?

>"Oy vey, you'll be hearing from my lawyer! See, I larp as a white mexican but really I'm a subversive hungarian kike, mess with me and I'm going to use my tribal connections to ruin you goy animal!"
Something like that

>*shoots you*
>you: dead
Maybe next time, kid.

>push fingers into throat
>puke on the table
>throw a chair at the wigger

What’s this from?

>Do you see what's around you, kiddo? Video cameras, witnesses. This is not high school, this is the real world. You know what would really scares me? If a bum is threatening me in your place. Why? Because he has nothing to lose. Hell, if you put him in jail, he'll thank you for giving him a roof over his head, a place to sleep and meals to eat. But you, you have so much that can be taken away. Your sports team, your school, your career and your future, I hope your family is well-off financially because those lawyers are reeeal expensive. And btw, better leave a mark too, that'll look great for the judge. You might even get gang raped in prison on account of the fact that you're not the worst looking guy in the world. So what do you say, kiddo? Ready to make a life altering decision right here, right now?

Why didn't his jewish connections save him from getting canceled?

I've never had my ass kicked and the people who tired are spending their lives in wheelchairs!!!FACT!!!

Where did I mention that I was carrying a gun?

Where on earth does this happen? I don't remember the last time someone acted aggressive towards me and I only get approached by strangers when they're trying to get me to donate to Unicef or are bumming for a cigarette.

I also let them take the first shot that way I can claim self-defense when the police come to collect their body!!!FACT!!!

He didn't get cancelled.

Louie. It's a good watch

You don't engage with them in the first place unless you're willing to get into a fight. They would have ignored Louie completely if he hadn't tried to use them to impress his milf date.

>shooter

>It’s called a contained explosion expelling a transient mineral based projectile at supersonic speeds you fucking retard. they really need to start iq testing you non karma-rich ridditters
(Dont forget to upvote my clearly real life experienced knowledge and le epic flaming of the chud who dares exercise his constitutional rights. Thanks kind strangers and fellow superior thinkers XD)

Attached: 22053DB5-E216-476B-B9A1-68BE33F9EC99.jpg (680x680, 135.9K)

he lives in some big city so maybe thats why this is just part of life

Why is the no mans sky dude in that pic lmao

Niggers and troons don’t like guns cause it limits the beauty and unbridled amazingness of nigger cultcha

>Never.

Oh some user already said that. Different approach then. This is how I would actually do it.

>laughs
>"Never, why, you planning something, you goof?"
>he inevitably gets pissed
>still look completely uncaring
>guy probably just false boasts and leaves

If he DOESN'T leave and gets aggressive.
>"I will smash your head into the pavement. Get away now."

>22053DB5-E216-476B-B9A1-68BE33F9EC99.jpg
Once again we have undeniable proof that mobilefags are zero value shitposters.

Actual answer, he's shit on Jews several times in his specials.

You watch too many woke gay movies if that's the first thing you think of.

>Niggers don't like guns
Look up the firearm homicide rates in Chicago and Detroit, ŕetard.

Wow. Autism Speaks isn’t just the title of a book

You said it brother.

"This may be my first time, be gentle"

>canceled
>still touring making bank and packing the house

>Once again we
>we

>everyone should carry a laptop with them at all times so they can be an epic Yea Forums soldier like muh
This thread has every retard in Yea Forums in it

nigger you buy a gun for a reason

I got asked this in real life by a guy that was giving me shit in a pub and trying to start a fight. My response was to stare at him autistically for a few seconds and then a friend of his diffused the situation by offering to buy a round of drinks. Not exciting but I genuinely couldn't think of a response in the moment that wouldn't have been complete cringe.

can anyone find the actual full scene somewhere? the youtube versions cut off before the FUCKING MOST RED PILLED PART where the girl says her pussy got dry after seeing him get mogged and so sorry its primitive like that bye

It's implied he's black, Louie just didn't want to start a racial incident by casting a black actor

>FUCKING MOST RED PILLED PART

it's an imaginary scene shot by a kike user

it's not real

Yeah she describes to a t what's now known on twitter and tiktok as "the ick"

You’re correct>Niggers and troons don’t like [*legally carried for self-defense] guns cause it limits the beauty and unbridled amazingness of nigger cultcha

>ŕetard
>look mommy, I’m fitting in!

> ŕ
Shoo ESL parasite

Attached: 1598842969231.jpg (1323x1263, 672.97K)

>antisemite is also turbopleb who can't extract anything from fiction
No surprise

Imagine defending the little bitch threatening someone while they’re just eating. Gun is completely reasonable for people this retarded.

Ive heard the best thing to do in these situations if you cant fight back is to just act legit crazy, just laugh maniacally or screech like a retard or dance autistically, show no signs of being human or normal. Might be reddit advice though

>Dude I have a knife right here on the table is this really where you wanna flex

Uh oh
Someone gets his ass beat all the time and it adds to his pussy repellent abilities
Kek

This. None of the characters' races are the same as the people playing them. Louie is a jew, but is white on the show. His wife on the show is black and kids are white.

Who the fuck escalates like this?
t. white man

>antisemite
Do you know where you are, heeb?

>Louie is a jew, but is white on the show
You're right about his ex-wife but I don't see your point here. Louie was never religiously Jewish and they seem to accurately depict his heritage on the show given his family is Hungarian-Mexican like in real life

>Might be reddit advice though
>I’ve heard
Why? Why is this thread cursed with homosexuals and underage idiots?

Problems must be eliminated.

nah. if you look weaker or beta you're basically fuck, they wont leave until you're beaten or humiliated. thats the problem with our species. software is 200k years old and evolved before law and order and ubiquitous surveilance and policing, as did women's attraction systems. whoever cares less or is big and scary enough not to get fucked with, takes the girl . if you stand up for yourself then you'll look like the crazy spaz, and then probably get the shit beat out of you at best, and get criminal charges at worse for being involved in a fight, while the badboy dark triad psycho with a 10 page criminal record doesnt give a fuck or think farther than 5 min into the future

Attached: 1609627628665.webm (640x640, 666.4K)

ive never been in a fight and after being married for ten years i dont think either of us could give a shit any more

What show ffs?

I literally work in the film industry retard. What other board would I main?

*basically fucked

based and jackpilled

Attached: 1649215578141s.jpg (98x125, 3.53K)

>who the fuck carries a tool with a specific purpose?
>t. Will Smiff dindu nuffin

it's already been directly answered in this thread and passively referenced multiple times.

Just act tough and 90% of the time the other guy will fuck off. No one actually wants to fight they just want to look cool.
this is unironically how most bar fights go unless there are a lot of blacks or mexicans around.
youtube.com/watch?v=s74XSGVVly0

>I literally work in the film industry retard
>bring me a coffe Moshe
Can I get your autograph? Written out in yiddish?

>some teen jock told me he's gonna kick my ass? welp, time to pull out the glock, this shit aint right nigga

>Y-You can't just call me out on my low quality post I wrote during recess!

>with a 10 page criminal record doesnt give a fuck or think farther than 5 min into the future
Are you saying negros have a high time preference and low impulse control?

White teenagers were the real niggers all along?

Checked.
Okay

Stab him in a non major area. If he ask offended or up set tell him to fuck off. What's he gonna do, tell the cops? People like that don't wqnt the cops getting involved

>I’ll write ALL this out instead of listing the brief and simple answer and this will clearly show my intelligence and superiority

Faggots everywhere

Attached: DB3F7066-D95A-467C-B1BE-A145741D6658.gif (470x260, 2.7M)

no lol. that works if you're a rugged or dangerous looking alpha, in which case no one will fuck with you in the first place. if you look like a beta or have a "punchable face", they will take it as an insult and unacceptable provocation, meaning they'll have to respond with extreme violence so they don't look like a bitch in front of their friends. we're just hariless apes in the end, in some contexts even more dangerous and unpredictable

Attached: comment_nNq0NwiFSHrIOIT1SctiKSmD6OE0CMUY.jpg (780x585, 211.27K)

we get pwoned by our own ignorance everyday

It's a white guy so you don't really need to worry about being stabbed or anything unless it's the UK

It's called
lurk moar
faggot

>if i use as many jew words as possible that gives me credibility
Nope, you're still a seething retard

>Louis Székely

What does that have to do with the post being from a phone though?

I must look scary then because it always works for me. Come to think of it I might have antagonized those situations.

>we