>2022
>still only about a dozen 00s nostalgia films

WTF?

Attached: 1649398645831.jpg (1242x1995, 388.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1200&v=m504KHOtxQI&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/BbeD1EUppek?t=151
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdt2COuH4Js
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We live in such times that even children are having midlife crisis

good morning sir!

That bitch has bigger eye bags and wrinkles than some 40 year olds, already needs 500% brightness like those gay Japanese visual kei singers

teh penguin of d00m

>anime didn't ruin entire generations of people

>women carry child
>everybody see
>man carry family
>nobody see

I love the tone of Grand Budapest. Something about the interwar years with people desperately holding on to a bit of dignity and elegance as the world slides into utter disaster appeals to me. It reminds me oddly of Time Bandits, where you get brief glimpses of the cold violence happening immediately outside the frame of the fanciful caper you're watching.

I also think Gustave H is my favorite Anderson character.

Is she actually being a Katy the Penguin of Doom or is it ironic?

I'm sorry but I think she is cute and seems like she'd be fun to hang out with. Sue me for not being a cynical Yea Forums edgelord. I hope she gets more work and ends up ok. (And doesn't fall for some trannymemeshit and ruin herself)

I miss her so much bros...

Boxxy biopic when?

Are we not supposed to think she's cute or something?

SPIKEEEEEE SPIEGELLLLLLLLL

Guys why can't women just be fun easygoing people on their own, without LARPing some MPDG bullshit template or being drug addicts?

Like, just have a normal chill personality, work things out, be happy with small things, that sort of shit?

It's more that everyone seems somehow antagonistic toward her, I guess

You just described the kind of basic bitch who watches the Office, loves dogs and owns Live Laugh Love and Keep Calm and Carry On merchandise. There's millions of those.

does she work in VA these days? seems like she was given her dream job and had it stripped away from her, so the next logical transition would be to voice work.

>scene style, club penguin, and attention whoring on social media was anime

retard

She's a kid. Kids like bright clothes and accessories. Calm down.

>obsessed with scene culture as a kid
>watched scene makeup/outfit tutorials on youtube in 144p
>spent tons of time on small tumblr pages
>had plans to die my hair
>finally become a teenager
>the culture is completely dead at this point
>everyone who engaged in it either grew up or moved from tumblr to twitter and became a mentally ill (but not in a cool way) nonbinary they/them tard
it hurts bros

She’s literally just turned 12 you fucking pedophiles

imissedthepartwherethatsmyproblem.png

I was in middle school in 2008, alll of my crushes were black skinny Jean wearing, eyeliner heavy flat butt white girls. I love it so much take me back bros

Bros...we have to go back

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1200&v=m504KHOtxQI&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1640484951664.jpg (760x1134, 193.33K)

Not really.

God… greasy emo girls in middle school were my kryptonite… I always stared at their asses in their black skinny jeans, fucked my emo gf in the ass as a teen, it was so good. The secret was that their assholes were clean, I used to lick her ass every afternoon after class in high school. Feels bad tho she dumped me

We have to go back kate

youtu.be/BbeD1EUppek?t=151

Attached: 4h3luo8jvgi41.png (480x640, 555.34K)

>emo girls in middle school were my kryptonite
Same, I had such a crush on this girl with that look and a lot of facial piercings. I never managed to try to talk to her.

>Was a teenager in the early 2000s
>Never managed to hook up with a girl like this

Attached: 1638772002796.jpg (1080x1532, 247.91K)

>a dozen
I'm struggling to name two, the only one I can think of is Turning Red

being a teen in 2006 was great but we can only go forward

Don't expect a lot until there are more people born in the '90s entering their 30s.

Every other generation would rather forget the noughties.

Add a shit ton of piercings and this was the girl I meant in . My soul sighs.

remember gigs every week?
and then the global financial crisis happened and all the venues closed overnight
rip social life

Lady Bird, but I didn't even realize it was set in 2003 or whatever because it literally looks the same as today but without smartphones.

>fat awkward nerd as a teen in the 00s, but had my academic shit together, on fast track for career and financial success
>no girls care because all that matters then is looks and attitude
>finally fit in my 30s, but my life and brain completely fell apart
>no girls care because now I'm at the age when success and money are what matters
>even if they did, any girl in my age range is an insufferable roastie
Why did I have to fuck up so bad.

have you considered that you might be an unlikeable arsehole?

Anyone seen this? Is it any good?

Also, with Ladybird it seemed like they didn't even try to evoke the 90s. Could have been set in any decade. Just the glimpses of Bush/Iraq on the news came close to making it distinctly 2000s

Attached: summer_o_three.jpg (510x755, 126.05K)

I refuse to watch anymore zoomer takes on the early 2000s. There is no deeper level of fakeness that I have found.

Nobody asked, plus you're never having sex even if you attempt to groom

Can anyone think of more

Attached: MV5BZjNjYzk0YjQtOWU2NS00ZjM2LWIwYmUtNmJlYTg2ZjM3ODFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1403, 160.34K)

This is so sad, one like = one prayer

>had a thing for girls that looked like this in my teens but was an awkward nerd
>in my 20s start dating normie-looking girls my age who I find out had "emo/scene" phases and looked like this a decade prior

C'est la vie

jellybean...

what does a 13 year old know about rawr xd girls...

quick reminder all the pictures and music on myspace were obliterated
glad i saved some of it

Damn, she's cute. Is this show any good?

This is the kind of >girl who has nostalgia for 2003-2006 Yea Forums despite not being born then which is a weird thought

Weird feeling that there are people posting on Yea Forums now who weren't even born when I first came here, and by the end of the year some will be doing so legally.

Fuck.

Is there anything more pathetic than this whole "rawring 20's" meme in which a bunch of 28-32 year old Millennials are still dressing up as emo

Attached: 1648266110874.png (358x242, 104.37K)

yes: zoomers larping as black drug dealers

Can't think of any more than these:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdt2COuH4Js

Attached: MV5BYjY2Njc3ZjUtMjk5ZS00YWZhLTkzOTYtOGUzYWJhOWNiZDg4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg (1069x1500, 479.84K)

I'll take millennial women dressing up with any sort of soul, or really anything beyond basic bitch fashion or "look at me I just rolled out of bed and tossed on my sweatpants and smiled shirt because I'm stronk"

>When you're so old that you've never been too young to post on Yea Forums

Attached: oldjack.png (542x602, 41.07K)

Give it some time. People are in denial over how based Limp Bizkit was and thus everything is 80's (faux-)nostalgia

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.78M)

Anime website, tourist.

Everybody knows this song!

Wow, look at those constricted pupils

Feel like people have started to come around on Limp Bizkit the past few years and rightfully so

Attached: attachment-fred_durst_wes_borland_limp_bizkit_live_lollapalooza_2021.jpg (1620x1080, 334.27K)

I am 37 years old.

You're late, the 2000s revival movement is already here. People are unironically listening to Slipknot and Limp Bizkit again

I am literally watching this vid right now.

Attached: pepe-gun.gif (220x220, 23.3K)

>Limp Bizkit
Quintessential suburban edgy middleschooler-core

are you ok?

hope she sees this king