Banesworth?

Banesworth?
Call Scotland yard!

Attached: EDFLPmSUYAARatC.png (388x249, 139.28K)

>You don't get to bring mates

You're quite the large chap

Perchance he's pontificating why you'd combust a flintlock at his cranium, preceding a swift toss from this dirigible

>Perhaps he is perplexed by the reasoning of ending a man's life by pistol, before defenestrating him from this aeroplane?

Only one of you fine fellows will continue to enjoy my good natured company in this flying machine.

If I doff that from you would it bring your demise?

Wayne?

Attached: shanghai-knights-lord-rathbone-aidan-gillen.jpg (932x640, 91.82K)

Verily, and with great haste

You appear to be a man of larger than average stature.

>Scotland Yard's hot air balloon is suddenly captured by a large blimp that comes down out of nowhere

To your own end, woudst the locomotion traverse

Hast the conflagration commenced?

>The telegram I dispatched to the agency lists myself, my compatriots, but only a single ruffian.
>The earliest to speak will be allowed to remain on my dirigible.

or perhaps he is attempting to deduce what reason one would have for tossing a gentleman already felled

Whom I and my compatriots are is of little concern. First upon your mind rather should be, of what actions we shall be availing ourselves of.

Indeed, this event has only increased the scintillation at hand.

Greetings Professor Pavelsmith, I represent Her Majesty's Secret Service.

Wast getting hath caught parteth of thy planeth?

Was being cast in chains contained in your machinations?

Attached: 424tav.png (798x644, 145K)

>i assure you i divulged no information to this gentleman!

Professor Pavel of Warsaw? I am Special Branch, at your serice.

This hour is not the time for your release of this mortal coil. Upon London's arrival to naught of ash and memory, you shall have my grant of expiration.

Most certainly, The good doctor Pavel rejected our proposal in favor of yours, we must discern what information he might have conveyed to you.

Why are you talking like a retard?

>Truly, I say, there is no physical value from which you can unjustifiably seize!
>Tell me, then, what brings you and your compatriots to this location?

christendom was indifferent towards me until i donned the aforementioned facade

Wherefore shall I conjure such fancy as to abscond with his jolly band of rapscallions?

No, the purpose of my employment was the elimination of the stage coach driver

for thee

How much longer for your calculations?
> 8 minutes.
It is time to make haste!

Attached: make-haste.jpg (640x418, 49.91K)

My father was a man prone to overindulgence in spirits, and lacking in character

I had been informed by the purveyor of this safe to be of the utmost quality.

> They wished to lay their hands on your valuables. Their employed by the knight. The chap with the shrouded face obscured by a helm
> Banesworth?
> Indeed

Prithee would a minor display of prestidigitation stir your interest? This writing apparatus shall escape into the ether forthwith!

Do you believe Lucifer is part of your alliance?

Attached: 0e5b6bed22463cb248_Jack6-1.jpg (363x474, 38.76K)

Was being detained a facet of your machinations?

I have no intentions of allowing myself to be driven to the commission of murder. Still, I am under no contract demanding that I must step forth, should your life be placed in harm's way.

Without doubt

My terms for remaining mum are as follows: one hundred quid per diem, till the date of my expiry.

You accuse me of causing a predicament!? Nay! For alas, it is I, Dunhier!

>Put yourself at ease, for these scoundrels you will not owe a shilling.
>And for what reason would I put them under my ward?

We needed to ascertain the information that the Thaumaturge Rajah Pavel provided you

Alas, I fed them no information!

>Their source of employ is none other than the infamous blunderbuss for hire. He of occluded visage.

Kek

Huzzah! You have succeeded in becoming my prisoner. What is the forthcoming portion of your brilliant scheme?

Derailing this locomotive...
With maximum causality!

>I say to thee, oust this fevered gentleman from thine premises! As an aside, wither yond Lord DWP?

I do believe I'm finished here, old chap.

Attached: 1509034320072.jpg (1280x720, 102.01K)

You have my salutations, O Helen of Troy.

Attached: maggie_gyllenhaal_072517_deuce_tv_1.jpg (297x396, 21.36K)

jej

KEK

Banesworth?

My dear lads, do you have any inkling of the gent you’re illicitly procuring the goods of?

I fear that you and your companions might not be home for supper tonight....

>Were you anticipating being apprehended?
>Indeed, good sir!
>Thr brilliant nuclear physicist Leonid Pavel did not like the terms of our proposition to employ his services. The dearest doctor preferred the offering proposed by you and your gents!
>I did not utter a peep of information regarding your actions, Mr. Baneworth!
>Then you have my sincerest accolades! Your merry band of misfits have been taken into custody!
>Excuse me dearest CIA, but it appears we are being ambushed!
>What did your previous calculation anticipate would conspire with the forthcoming events?
>Reducing this aerocraft we are stationed in to nothing but a smoldering pile of cinder deep beneath us…
>While ending the lives of all the poor souls trapped on board!

You must reduce the amount of fear and anxiety you are currently experiencing, Leonid Pavel. The moment when it shall be acceptable for you to feel such negative emotions has not yet come to pass!

He was truly a prankster after all

Sir?