Is Six Feet Under comfy?

Is Six Feet Under comfy?

Attached: 6fu.jpg (2048x1536, 600.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h5UVjrBe3cE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servant_(TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At times - also intense

Yes. But I have a high tolerance for strong mental disorders in family settings.

Billy Chenowith

It depends.

Attached: BillyChenowith.jpg (480x360, 20.7K)

Attached: 52723D2D-2383-4CBE-A303-14EF41FB9FE0.jpg (2048x1480, 479.73K)

Lauren was amazing

Attached: CA3E5DD6-BFE3-4A89-A526-C21E88EAD1FF.jpg (1378x2048, 314.25K)

she's cute but god did I hate Claire

She was hot though

Her ending is so satisfying even though it’s happy

>first episode
>guy makes small talk with girl at airport
>cut to them fucking in closet
aaaaaaaand dropped.

been meaning to watch this shit for over a decade
the only thing I recall is a car crash happening and never picking it back up

though I feel that I might appreciate this show more now that I'm older

Keep watching.

She is pivotal.

Car crash in first five minutes.

Understanding that almost everyone can be an insufferable prick at points in life is key to enjoying it. That's usually something you figure out later, so maybe.

Tfw don’t care about gay dexter or Claire so only watch for nate and get burned out halfway through through s3

youtu.be/h5UVjrBe3cE
Pretty comfy scene

Yeah whenever I thought they were doing a cringe or cliche thing, it would later be subverted in another scene. Like how Keith freaks out and gives an impassioned speech about David not caring about being called a faggot in the parking lot, then later we see it’s because Keith is just really insecure about his masculinity.

Nate is based

Check those narms

much closer to the sopranos than all the other series that get mentioned

A lot of the directors were the same

Just barely behind Sopranos as #2 show of all time
Modern Yea Forums can't appreciate it though since it has interracial relationships, fags, and open marriages

And Joker’s mom is the mom

Attached: Ruth.jpg (540x720, 49.94K)

I lost interest when Lauren kept seeing her ex bf with his little brother heaven in or whatever it was but after watching sopranos it’s probably the best show follow it up with and that was just a lame episode

There are a couple of weak episodes in the middle. Side effect of the show catching more viewer popularity to go with the critical acclaim.

No, the show is depressing and literally gay.

Imagine thinking this when Deadwood and Carnivale were a thing

Attached: Foot.jpg (500x376, 43.19K)

I am gay for enjoying this show. Michael C. Hall was an actual homo in this series but god damn was it a great and moving story overall. The end will depress you if you have a soul, the show ended at the right time without going into Showtime type run on far fetched shekel grabbing prolonged seasons.

t. Literal shitposter writing this as I drop a phenomenal log of poop

So was OZ, I simply fast forwarded the gay scenes which cut the viewing time in half.

Oz was very gay too but Six feet Under was gay in a different way.
The women and relationships were filtered thru a gay mind, which, ofc, it actually was.

I wish she was my gf bros

Attached: 1626506049262.jpg (600x600, 94.51K)

Oz was a rough trade top. 6fu is the suburban switch.

>Lisa goes missing
>corpse washes up on the beach weeks/months later

It's been years since I watched it but that sense of uncertainty and tragic horror still lingers.

lowkey it was the best hbo show

It’s really gay but not really preachy

It really comes out of left field on the first watch, but the signs of her being more depressed than any of the regulars are everywhere on rewatch

>Deadwood
Western soap opera
>Carnivale
S2 was ass

lol what a fag

Hoyt

>Is Six Feet Under comfy?
haha

Attached: 16235567891011.jpg (958x970, 184.24K)

Attached: BE9EFA01-B995-470F-9197-19A788C29D23.jpg (1361x2048, 252.1K)

I could have saved her

Attached: 1626701901217.gif (600x449, 1.56M)

What season does she go missing?

S3E10 I believe.

That explains it, I was like a few episodes before that when I got burned out and stopped watching. Anyways, is the finale really as kino as they say…should I continue watching?

I recall the finale and the leadup to it being supreme kino. I don't think I've watched it since it aired, time for a full rewatch. I recall there being some literally pottery going on linking back to possibly the very first episode.

it's literal globohomo propoganda

Lisa was difficult.

every finale people say is kino for a kino show is always shit

like the shield

Whatever happened to her I don't remember ever seeing her again after the show ended

the shield finale is kino but only if you watch the two part version

She has a TV series now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servant_(TV_series)

She's probably old and gross now and Lauren was very cute so I wish not to spoil my mental image of her

Lisa was such a neurotic bitch if Nate wasn't also a disgusting asshole I would have been happy for him to luck out with her ending up dead.

Not bad looking

I thought Lauren looked her best in season 4 before she lost weight.

I've never seen a Lauren thread, weird. I was actually really impressed with her considering the standards of Hollywood. Either they just found someone who was already Claire or she's actually a decent actress who can portray a character believably.

Am I the only Brenda fag here?? Yeah she was a weird hoe in the show but damn she was smoking in a lot of scenes.

I always had fun hearing her Australian accent fall out when she was doing those emotional scenes and it required her to pitch her voice and trying to still sound American

Holy shit, the last season or two were a bumpy ass ride besides the last two episodes. Anything involving Debra in that time was unbearable. Also the rehashed storylines with Keith and David over and over again.

I swear they killed off Nate's first wife because they had zero idea where to go with the series. It got fucking horrible

Saying that, one of the most kino endings ever. Weird that the only version of it on youtube is edited as fuck and cuts out a few deaths

Attached: rachel-griffiths-GC.jpg (525x410, 41.54K)

Comfy grief kino

never takes her tits out = ugly

I thought the final season was very good. It's 3 and 4 where you look back afterwards and realize literally nothing happened. 1, 2, and 5 are good.