Is this true? Is Robocop propaganda?

Is this true? Is Robocop propaganda?

Attached: 1649386855687.jpg (1242x877, 98.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUTe2ndjRew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter retard thread how original

>swordsjew
Oy vey!

Why should I care about what this 1 like tweet has to say?

This is the chick who inspired the toss comic about seeing nazis everywhere.

Based. This proud anti-semite board

based verhoeven filtering the plebs yet again

I hate cops but I want to smash this faggots skull in for his new word. You just know he was proud of himself for ccoming up with copaganda.

People here will mock her then say Starship Troopers is pro-Fascist.

they mean the remake fyi

>28 quote tweets
hopefully they learned a lesson about giving an unprompted opinion without first checking to see if its an opinion thats already been shared and approved

blue lives dont matter, chuds : )

Cops are cool lol

no art has moral content, unless you're very stupid and/or sentimental

What is your evidence?

>it's a literally who twitter tranny screencap thread posted by a mentally ill stonetoss fan
all of you belong in the trash, go back to twitter homo

Attached: 9928u363913.gif (720x480, 125.75K)

I honestly fucking hate cops lol.

>copagandish

>Group of white dudes riddle a cop full of bullets
Yeah it comes across pretty unrealistic

>1 rt
>1 like

dear god I honestlycan't tell if that tweet is satire or real what is happening to this world

so with paw patrol i just couldn't handle the cop as ultimate hero stuff. felt copagandish

Look up this thing - she's horrific in every way. Fired for an anti-semitism hoax. Filled with hate and not hard to understand why.

>she

Robocop was more of a vigilante than cop.

zoomers don't watch movies made before the 2000's

advertising your twitter is against the rules, talia
at least have the decency to buy a banner

>Media Matters goblin
hope she gets run over by a train like Eric Boehlert

Attached: linkedin.png (813x1378, 172.24K)

I hate the ACAB crowd. Not saying you need to be a total bootlicker or anything, but it's always the people who would be devoured first without any form of law or structure who advocate for the dissolution of the systems that keep them safe.

Dear god I'm scrolling her twitter feed and I can't even get past april 4 she retweets angry shit every single minute of every day lmao it's insane

>It’s a fat, ugly, tranny freak on Twitter is against something the majority supports thread

I hope one day this thing needs the police and they remember this tweet

why do midwits feel the need to shove their opinions into my face

Attached: 1613555559267.jpg (976x850, 93.53K)

unironically filtered

youtube.com/watch?v=aUTe2ndjRew

Attached: Talia-Lavin_credit-Yonit-Lavin-copy-scaled-e1602642449223-400x400.jpg (400x400, 32.51K)

You chose to open a twitter thread dude

I didn't choose to be born so everything is against my will.

she's doing the real work!

Attached: redditbrain.png (598x504, 472.79K)

>Oral history project in the villages of west ukraine
Oh I bet she did.

imagine every minute of your waking existence knowing you look like this, I'd be pretty mad too

>they

please stop

Come at me you cop bastards.

Attached: 20220408_004953.jpg (1789x2048, 550.02K)

also libeled some black lady who got upset at a tranny peeping inside a kid's spa locker room. yikes!

Attached: 1.png (598x1910, 626.37K)

>what if Larry davids manager/agent had big ol' booba
larry write this episode my man

trannies sure love being ableist!

Attached: 2.png (598x2932, 867.99K)

Imagine just taking in a big sniff in between those sweaty tits after a whole day of cathartic angry tweeting, sweating profusely and yelling at the computer screen

It's ironic how the most bigoted people are always the ones who call people bigots

sorry zhe

>I've been raped
Sure you have honey

Attached: 1649376242516.jpg (400x400, 125.12K)

>I've been raped
You wish tranny. Nice fantasy.

jesus christ what glow in the dark wrote this page

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 22-00-20 Culture Warlords - Wikipedia.png (1086x883, 273.11K)

I hate people who hate the police.

Unless you live in Honduras or Mexico where they are actually corrupt as fuck, most anti-police people & police "victims" are usually scumbags who have a compulsive need to act like idiots or break the law. Every time I hear about a story of another innocent person being killed by the police, I do a bit of digging & find that that the victim "COINCIDENTALLY" did something that they shouldn't have done. Meanwhile, I'm 30 & don't have a single ticket to my name. Last time I got pulled over was five years ago, & that was for a mechanical problem.

>if you commit a crime the police are allowed to murder you
Incredibly cucked mindset

Never said that. If you get all aggressive & violent whenever a cop comes up to you, & if it's within the police protocol to shoot you, then, yes, you deserve to get shot.

once a cop pulls you over for some made-up bullshit this little mental house you've built for yourself will crumble

When you grow up you realize that 99% of popular media is propaganda, including everything you used to consume

I support this, but only for cities like Detroit.

I hate the police despite never breaking the law myself

Wtf are these dumb bitches talking about? It sounds like two nerds arguing over dungeons and dragons rule books

yeah no shit, all popular media exists to motivate you to buy shit and be a good little consumer

The worst part of the police is that they keep you from killing people who deserve it.

sword jew is running interference for the tranny who did pic related

Attached: 1630778098763.png (501x283, 195.35K)

Attached: 1640743539879.png (514x613, 467.43K)

Why don’t they just get regular hobbies?

collecting shitty fake katanas is her hobby

Attached: talia.png (696x637, 537.19K)