Cringekino thread

Cringekino thread

youtu.be/xIhyZaA8yqo

Attached: IMG_20220408_043757.jpg (1952x1080, 292.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BZX7UJSXCiU
youtu.be/GTomMm61Ixw
youtube.com/watch?v=DVmf4W-ri2I
youtu.be/-1PkBARpmeg
youtu.be/AkNvk2MgiCc
youtu.be/o-xMkHgan0Y
vimeo.com/84454367/e9cdd85de8
youtu.be/0f_ec37PXNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ge7mozA-ptI
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj_EXb3vzVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5RRtSB-hWww
youtu.be/NUQACDo8Ino
youtu.be/ekjnCtR_O0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/BZX7UJSXCiU

youtu.be/GTomMm61Ixw

>got to the bathroom
>you're shitting yourself
Lmao

NOT YET

This is the most I have ever related to Henry Rollins. My autismo senses are aligned, he’s totally right about their intentions. Yet the whole detached act they put on makes it seem like he’s crazy.

tough guy mentality and autism are a bad combo.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVmf4W-ri2I

Kek

henry rollins is literally me. so is the autistic guy that shit himself playing mafia 2 what the heck

damn, never seen this angle before.
what a treat

This is why businessmen shouldn't create art.

I CAN SMELL THE SHIT COMING OUT OF YOUR ASS

I can't watch this type of shit, I feel pain

youtu.be/-1PkBARpmeg

God, Rollins is such a douche. Reminds me of the first interview with Nardwuar. He comes off as insecure that people might be making fun of them when they just seem legitimately stoked to be around him. Bringing the Iranian woman into the mix was just awkward, probably for her the most

Jesus that's just sad

Attached: sadjester.jpg (1280x950, 318.69K)

youtu.be/AkNvk2MgiCc

KINO
youtu.be/BZX7UJSXCiU

Attached: 57dc6a58180000113cbd1fbb.gif (480x261, 2.2M)

You know he’s gay right?
>yeah I was molested at 7 but I’ve totally just been asexual for forty years I swear

There was a kid who interviewed Rollins way back. The kid didn't fall for his act either. I think it's on YouTube. Plus Rollins is literally like 5'2"

say that to Henry's face you chubby cheeked zoomer

HOLY SHIT Fuck me Henry Rollins acts EXACTLY like my dad. They speak the same way and have the same perspective on shit. Whenever my friends were over and he poked his head in for whatever reason (usually to say what's up or ask if we wanted food) he ALWAYS described it as "invading your [our] world." Hell he'll still do it if I'm visiting home and my friends come over. He describes himself as conventional as well. He also calls hipsters elitists, but my dad isn't as confrontational about it. But if you get him going he becomes just as analytical and self-deprecating. This video made me smile user, thanks user

they should have just killed him

youtu.be/o-xMkHgan0Y

youtu.be/o-xMkHgan0Y
He only abandoned her “bully persona” recently. Was actually nice to Nardwuar on his second interview

I like Black Flag, but Rollins is such a fucking faggot

>Cory, you in there buddy?
>Nah man, been gone for years!

Sometimes when my dog is taking too long to poop on a walk I do my mocking impression of "GO TO THE BATHROOM" and he just wags his tail and runs up to me. I fuckin love that thing.

I would but he’d probably pull my pants down and suck a blackhole out of my bussy due to sheer homosexual lust

This is actually pretty satisfying to watch. Nardwuar is one of the most obnoxious human beings to ever exist.

I want to beat Rollins with a stick

I dont know user, you might be the gay one.

>being confrontational is my personality
lmao... he's such a fucking retard holy shit

Attached: 1649331828774.jpg (500x500, 132.84K)

vimeo.com/84454367/e9cdd85de8

Attached: 1643478737536.png (488x763, 449.29K)

Attached: 7D02FDEF-24B2-4FA5-814B-2540B91C9806.jpg (1023x1009, 161.89K)

>walkin' my dog
>he starts shitting on a steep hill
>slowly sliding down the hill
>"that's not gonna work, bud - come up here a bit"
>just stares at me, keeps shitting and sliding til his face slips out of view behind the slope
love my dogs, bros.

Attached: 1646890628332.jpg (600x300, 32.44K)

Yeah but the guys from Blur are twats too, the British press fellated them in the 90's for making average pop rock and it gave them massive egos.

The douche that was harassing Nardwuar the most said he was abusing coke like crazy during this era

Attached: r.jpg (382x341, 34.55K)

He is there's a reason why he panders to rappers now who just laugh at his annoying voice

I saw him at one of his spoken word deals in the mid 90s. It was a chore to get through. 4th best frontman of Black Flag though.

how do you just collapse like this

i love this screenshot because it's a face of a man waiting for literally any person to acknowledge who he is so that he could do this speech. I wouldn't be surprised if someone said "Rollins, I really love your band!' he'd jump into the same bullshit

youtu.be/0f_ec37PXNQ

video makes my toes curl to this day

I have an insane amount of anxiety especially with public speaking but even I could bullshit through those softball questions about my profession.

he seemed uncomfortable when he went on Tosh and had the fat black lesbian groping him for a bit

will forever be kino
youtube.com/watch?v=ge7mozA-ptI

I find this very off-putting, I could not finish it. I really can't decipher his objective as far as engaging these local types while he is with this impressive woman. HE is the offended one here, and perhaps righteously so comparing these "hipsters" to Shirin Neshat, but it is HIS comparison, what sort of cognitive defect is this?

Attached: 10.6_Ben_Affleck_Real_Time_with_Bill_Maher.jpg (645x352, 19.74K)

2nd is likely fake. If it was over the mic on some random online game then it'd give it more believability, but it was from the recording of a single player game. Nobody is going to upload that of themselves, no matter how retarded lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj_EXb3vzVQ
this is way worse when you watch the entire podcast, because Bill just gets annoyed by the dumb questions eventually.

The best part is that Bill did the same thing to Theo Vonn and they had a "therapy session" about their encounter with him
youtube.com/watch?v=5RRtSB-hWww

i personally don't see anything wrong with the Theo one...seems like Bill was giving him some tough love about being a comedian

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171.97K)

I have never seen so much projection in my life

kek I thought about this video like two minutes ago but it's not as much cringe as extremely based.

youtu.be/NUQACDo8Ino

Attached: 679643C6-85A7-4BA4-B6D2-AC21B46396C3.jpg (325x239, 13.59K)

Fuck Bill Burr.

this is really hard to watch. I see how him being a natural confused retard worked for his character in He Never Died

Do Hipsters even exist anymore? I think even they are old and zoomers have taken them down a peg?

Fuck Michael Bay. If he had a creative bone in his body he could have waffled on endlessly with no script.

Herzog would find something to talk about (but he wouldn't have gone to a shill event to begin with)

I don't think it started on a good foot when Burr sees a caricature of him and his black wife and child on Theo's studio wall. I think that podcast was the first time they met. Theo is a bit of a faggot, but that's his thing, so why even go on if you don't want to listen to a faggot talk about his feelings.

was it unironically autism?

i can just picture it. dogs are basado y mas

I have a feeling if they'd just let Bay talk instead of trying to keep him on that lame-ass script, things would have been better

Wow he gets mogged by a zoomer here wtf

>chanting begins
>FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT
take me back, bros

Attached: sad.jpg (640x640, 37.81K)

probably from a stream

bay took some hits with that turtles movie and was desperate I guess

youtu.be/ekjnCtR_O0Q

Dogs literally funniest and most profound people out there.

Henry did nothing wrong and the douchebag hipsters got what was coming to them.

t. autist

Literally me

Only on Wally George!