P-please don't film me Jada

>p-please don't film me Jada...

youtu.be/ti8bE-_Ci7A

Attached: download (3).jpg (224x224, 4.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA?t=23
youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE DID ALOT OF HEALING RIGHT WILL?! >:(

At this point it's more sad than funny

Nah it still funny

I wish he slapped the shit out of her and said "KEEP MY FACE OUTTA YOUR FUCKING CAMERA"

a broken man

lol and she posted it anyway what a jerk

Ray William Johnson is still making youtube videos? God damn I thought he would have been doing something else by now.

Jesus christ, this woman is a genuine succubus

Carltonbros
we won

Attached: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1046x803, 1.06M)

WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T HE JUST LEAVE HER ALREADY

i thought will smith was cool before all this. growing up with him in all sorts of movies. didnt know his real life was like this. it is sad, i feel bad for the guy.

He tried. Didn't work out.

This is just pathetic. Shes standing there telling him he should be happy she cucked him. Oh we "redefined" our relationship. No bitch, you stepped out on you man and now you expect him to be happy. And you bring some other woman in to try and put a rubber stamp on it.

At this point I would not blame him if he snapped her fucking neck and then threw her in front of a speeding car for good measure. God damn that woman is straight up poison.

Attached: haha what.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Will bros... not like this

Attached: 1648697523255.jpg (474x472, 20.49K)

She knows his secrets.

This wouldn't have happened to will in his I Am Legend era

captcha: 2gayyg

i hope he suffers. i hope everyone successful in life suffers. i had dreams of wanting to be seen and do something significant, but not everyone can. i will die unnoticed in some milquetoast little corner of the world and my name will never be uttered again. i will never have fans, i will never make an impact, i will never influence anything or anyone or create something of worth. i will drudge out an increasingly boring and depressing existence as people i love suffer and slowly die around me and my life slowly fills up with tedious unhappy commitments until i’m just grinding out my little corner of pointless invisible nothingness. one day i’ll be an old man who nobody thinks twice about, just some old doddering idiot you see in passing and are glad because you aren’t him, aren’t so near death having done nothing with your life. i hate everyone who is better than me and has done more than me. it’s not fair. i want my pain inflicted on them all

What else could a man with zero skills do besides make YouTube videos?

It really seems more and more that she is the abuser in the relationship and has him completely pussy-whipped.

This confession has meant nothing.

Time to get into religion user. You're a fucking mess spiritually.

Based

buck status: broken

Attached: 1649385663865.png (647x340, 371.56K)

Bro that's the best way to live life, are you kidding me? You want to not be able to go outside? To have crazy people stalk you and be obsessed with you? To literally never have free time and never be able to stop working? Being an anonymous nobody is the dream man. Play vidya, hook up with whoever, live a nice chill simple life

>Time for a cope!

>Time to get into religion user. You're a fucking mess spiritually.
you need to repent for supporting evil

Attached: uytyuyuty.jpg (611x647, 60.53K)

kek

>watches American Psycho once

ok. why not just become noticed in your town and do something significant there you retard, one step at a time u don't just leap across the pacific, don't be a pathetic fag.

Attached: 90435324632.jpg (258x220, 9.08K)

Jews have planned it so they can dominate the white race.
>Black slaps black....whites most affected.

>i’m a talentless egomaniac who spent his life pissing all his time away and now it’s come to nothing
>how could this happen to me?!?!

For me it was sad at first and now it's funny
He has every reason to get out of his situation AND has the means.

Why the fuck does he not leave her? Goddamn.

Welcome back Ray! We missed you! Is this the start of the 00 renaissance?

>if you are religious you are a trump supporter

>Will, tell the internet we're healed because I fuck children.
>Jada, I'm a cuck but please don't film me in my home.
Pathetic. A man would have beaten Jada to death long ago.

It seems like he is in an abusive relationship

>RWJ

now there's a blast from the past. seems the original youtube cancer has returned.

I'm convinced there's like some kind of Satanic ritual going on here to have him as a sacrifice when he kills himself.

Attached: 1629547984667.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Jada needs a good beating ans slapping around, he's been emasculated.

I hope this is pasta.

That is a broken man. Jada will probably show up in a trash bag somewhere. What an evil bitch.

all media is a self perpetuating occult rite that has gotten out of hand

succubae are attractive

There's definitely some kind of ritualistic humiliation going on here, but doubt it's about having him kill himself.

>My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 67.01K)

>wife asks you a simple question
>noo i refuse to answer you dear wife

I can somewhat relate to this but it's towards Warwick Davis

WIll smith didnt have a functional family when growing up. He is obsessed with the idea that hollywood families are perfect in every way and tries to be the perfect father and husband even if his family is terrible. As such he tries his best to make his family work and in the process they walk all over him.

I remembered this the other day and looked up the ending. He inputs the code “666” at a nuclear power plant and explodes it

I was underage on Yea Forums once too

The answer to, "didn't she help fix our relationship?" is obviously "no" - but you can't say that without embarrassing your wife when she's recording you on a live stream.

The scientology niggas are gonna shit on him from such a height that he'll actually think his god Blondorf did it himself. Plus I'm sure he was stupid enough to not get a prenup which means she's going to leave with half. And then the final hit in the wombo combo is that she's still gonna have that Red Table show which she'll use to bad mouth him and pretend like she's such a victim and he was such a piece of shit. The only thing he has going for him is that she's already been in the media/public with her bullshit so everyone already knows what a cunt she is, but let's be real the minute a woman screams "abuse" it won't matter. She could've been on Epstein Island eating underage asshole, as soon as she says Will was abusive towards her, everyone is gonna come running to her rescue. Will is probably fucked at this point and just has to deal with it until one of them dies if he doesn't want to lose everything he has. This is why the truly smart people of Hollwood don't get married, look at Dicaprio. He could never.

tl;dr

FUCKING CRINGE NIGGER FAGGOT

Attached: 94936.png (594x582, 52.19K)

thats pretty bad ass

It's the only explanation.

Probably because he doesn't want to lose everything in a divorce. She'll take the house, half or more of his money and get him paying alimony/spousal support for the rest of his life. On top of that she'll probably take a cut of any future money he makes. That's just the financial side of things. She'll turn the kids against him too if she hasn't already. He'll be alone with his entire family gone.

This shit is textbook spousal abuse. Shes literally holding a camera on him, demanding he say everything is okay like hes in a fucking hostage video. Its no wonder he attacked Chris Rock. All it took was a look from her after she didn't like the joke and he ran up there to do her bidding.

>i think you should get my permission to film me watching you fuck another man

>[YouTube] Carlton forces Will Smith to make him a sandwich on his Instagram live stream (embed)

Very sad
Can he not see that shes a psychopath/narcissists

Why is he still with her? Is he afraid if he leaves her she will let secrets out or something?

"simple question" that she's instantaneously sharing your reply with to tens of thousands of people without your CONSENT. Consent is super important remember? And any reply Will gives is wrong, whether it be "I don't want to answer", yes, or no, will be twisted into shaming him.

You sound low test. Go get some sterons or get on TRT. If you're hot, have kids. If you're smart or creative, do something cool. Life has no intrinsic meaning. You have to take it on and forge meaning for yourself. Will Smith will end up a dead rotten skeleton and so will everyone that likes and remembers him. How has he spent his precious time on this earth? Writhing in agony while his wife fucks other niggers? Fuck that. He is as poor and pathetic as you. You're both little pissants.

Attached: 1635129066029.jpg (1280x1899, 510.83K)

>wife starts recording you out of nowhere to justify her BS on her social media
>"Why don't you just agree with her?"

This is the wrong question to ask.

based

he could just disappear her but that's none of my business

>bad boys 4 being made
>smith's character, mike lowrie, is a notable ladies man
>in reality, will smith can't even satisfy a single woman

Attached: 1307608447275.jpg (250x250, 17.9K)

Mexicans get the Virgin Mary, left-leaning whites get millionaire celebrity black men.

>Is he afraid if he leaves her she will let secrets out or something?
She absolutely has some dark secret of his. I refuse to believe a man would willingly put himself through this.

Sorry Lego star wars fans, it was staged for ratings and money.

I know it hurts to hear that Hollywood would lie to you.

She's a fucking millionaire too. How could a court with a half decent judge look at her and say "Yeah, you DO deserve to maintain this standard of living. Will, give her a couple more million. God forbid she have to consider working again."

I know this isn't the right answer, but I'd just take the lost on the family. Willow is shaping up to be Jada 2.0, to include loving Tupac more than Will, and Jaden is a complete lost cause.

Start over, and just fuck 20 yr olds 'til you die, like Leonardo.

Attached: Doomposting retard.png (697x959, 255.93K)

Man, that's mortifying.

Better to leave her and have her 'expose' his secrets.
He could literally play it off as butthurt lies from a scorned harpy. He would be the good guy and she would be the cunt.
Everyone has experienced female lies. Everyone knows how women are. He could pull it off.

DiCaprio truly is a genius. Hopefully he learns from this never to actually settle down

Attached: dicapriolaugh.jpg (225x225, 6.37K)

what's happenin, forum?

>literally celeb family
>omg filming them is WRONG, they're not used to it!
>will smith
>social media bread and butter

>invader zim image
im not surprised someone of your generation is stupid as fuck.

lmao this user thinks his secrets are something fucking trivial and plebeian like he enjoyed pegging or something and not spirit cooking eyes wide shut epstein parties

>le make your own meaning
it’s a cope

HE NEEDS TO GET AWAY FROM HER. holy shit dude, shes fucking toxic.

>why don't they love me man

Attached: give us a hug.jpg (1199x630, 95.66K)

Dam Ray, really missed the boat on the whole YouTube thing huh

>>le make your own meaning
>it’s a cope
Everything is cope nigger faggot.

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA?t=23

I'm suddenly reminded that the movie Hancock was literally about Will Smith's wife hooking up with another man and him just being okay with that by the end.

>How could a court with a half decent judge look at her and say

Courts don't care if shes well off already. Her lawyers will argue she would be even MORE well off if she hadn't spent decades of her life raising his kids and putting her own career on the back burner. The judge will believe it too.

Why do you think marriage rates are at an all time low? Men know the game is rigged.

Attached: Ron Perlmans life.jpg (602x960, 106.74K)

Are you here to insult people or contribute to the dialogue in the thread?

You hate Invader Zim, cool shit user, but who asked. It's a image with the word DOOM a bunch of times. It's not that deep.

not much wbu?

No consent is no consent you fucking imbecile.

this shit is gonna end in a murder suicide
and Ray william johnson is based

oh yeah... so she's just a regular cunt?

this spic got mad as fuck. top fucking kek!

Yep. Either that or you marry someone from high school or some shit that isn't in the business. Most of the most successful marriages in the business usually come from people who married their high school or college sweetheart or someone that has literally no ties to the business. The minute you do, the marriage just becomes another business asset. If I ever magically become famous, there's no way in hell I'm marrying another famous person. I don't get why anybody would put themselves through that shit.

I'd make a point to excute myself on the doorstep of the judge with a message saying the system is fucked if that were me. Jesus christ.

I hate Jada like you wouldn't believe.

He tried to transition it into a hollywood career and it clearly didnt work

I fucking hate Redditors more than you could ever fucking imagine.

That being said, Jada needs to hang.

If this post ends in repeating numbers, Will Smith will divorce Jada this year.

ESL

>tfw broke my high school sweetheart's heart
>No way to get her back now
youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg

Attached: cryingrn.jpg (800x716, 71.69K)

Holy shit. Really guys, we live in the clown timeline.

>when a mexican hopes to impress a middle american white man

Black men will never recover.

at least make it a murder-suicide, jeeze

Sad, he'd be a lot further along the YouTube hierarchy if he stuck with it

Pls user, not now......

BROOOOOOOOOOO
this guy is down bad

noice. I want to grow up to be as cool as a Yea Forums user.

hopefully Tariq has him in Buck Breaking 2

Will slapping Chris Rock might just be the thing that saves Will. There's so much focus on Jada after that slap and people are finally starting to take notice of how much of an evil manipulative bitch she's been all these years.

>has the means.
he is a male

>kill yourself
>it gets spun and you being mentally ill
>everyone consoles your wife treating her like the real victim
>everyone moves on, you're forgotten while she lives like a queen
Not the way user

Dont. Instead you should go full on Law Abiding Citizen on the whole courthouse.

Attached: law-abiding-citizen[1].jpg (1600x900, 161.83K)

You can do something. You can make your name go down in all history.

Elliot rodger