MMXXIII

2023 will be the 5th anniversary of KCD’s release…
So where in the everloving FVCK is the sequel?!

Attached: FF1785AD-6C84-4D53-86BA-7661BB84C47A.jpg (258x387, 22.03K)

Oh my bad, meant this for Yea Forums. Sorry mods

Is this game any good? I saw Yahtzee shit on it so I didn't get it

Too late now. The head of warhorse posted a picture a little while ago of a whiteboard hinting at a sequel set a century or so later.

I always confuse that games cover art with Berserk but its probably intentional

I can't get through the training 5 minutes in

Yes, it's praised a lot round here

>what if we made a medieval RPG with none of the cool aspects from the middle ages?
>Then no one will buy it
>We’ll just market it to right wing edgelords who will buy it because theres no black people in the game and no other reason

>Game has swords
>but no dragons
3/10

Sequel soon, frate. Can't wait for it. What a based game.

I hope it takes place 40 years later and Older Punished Henry travels from Bohemia to Wallachia+Moldavia to help Vlad Tepes and Stefan the Great kill more of the anglogermturks.

Attached: Vlad the Based.png (867x689, 158.56K)

It's extreme eurojank. But it's really based medieval history based on real events.
Made by a based director Daniel Vavra. I backed it in the kickstarter phase. Enjoyed it, but it was admittedly pretty clunky to get used to.

it's not even that janky these days, even the ps4 game plays quite well

Seething troon that knows nothing about the game or the middle ages mad solely because he didn't cuck out on pretending niggers existed in medieval Czechia.

I did a playthrough at launch, I should dust it off and give it another try now that it's had a long time to get patched I guess.

Yeah it's a great game, makes trannies seethe to this day because the guy who developed it said there wasn't any black people in bohemia in the 1200's see

Attached: 1648444644022.png (200x200, 158.26K)

Only anglogermcuck media complained about having no blacks in the game. It was actually a way for anglogermcucks to cope over the fact that the game was about killing their migrant/invader ancestors. Central asian migrants like anglogermcucks tend to use the plight of blacks as a sort of a shield so they can complain about what triggers them without making it seem like it's them that's triggered.

Attached: turkoanglo armor.jpg (2048x2048, 776.56K)

How will they incorporate choices & dlc into the sequel? Your henry could either still be a lowly servant or an obscenely rich bailiff of a prosperous village.

Honestly that raised the games score like 30 points with me alone.
He just kept doubling down and laughing at them.
The one time one of them tried to report him to the company for being a racist and he answered on the warhorse saying good luck I am the owner of the company, those were good times.

>Henry has come to see us!

Attached: Henry.jpg (700x628, 193.99K)

Back to your containment board on /his/ schizo

Seethe Hansdeep Nigelwong

Attached: impaled turk.png (1416x718, 102.82K)

Kingdom Come Deliverance should be a movie.

In lieu of that, I recommend watching the movie Vlad Tepes by Doru Nastase.

Attached: voltaire.jpg (512x512, 72.12K)

The fuck are you on about? The game was medieval as fuck.

Meds are migrants from Africa.

>Open world RPG
>medieval life sim elements
>tense combat
>nice visuals
>cannot create your own character

Into the trash it goes.

Attached: 1602714546839.png (326x292, 157.49K)

Europeans come from Grecopithicus, a species older than Australopithicus. That said, Europeans and Africans have always had good strong ties and always will.

Eurafrica forever. Eurasia never. Seethe Genghis.

Attached: 1631288672131.jpg (1065x1144, 114.08K)

>Entirely opinion based on which anti pope you consider the real one
>Fair, but it did control Rome for a while
>Literally objectively was an empire, Voltaire both seethes and copes.

It's not Voltaire's fault he was European and well educated on history.

Attached: image5(1).jpg (750x437, 281.37K)

>Jesus Christ be praised.

Attached: kcdc1.jpg (3440x1439, 2.04M)

I prefer an established and rich character with a voiced performance and backstory.
The elder scrolls model is soulless trash.

Why was this even a controversy again? Just a game that accurately portrayed medieval Europe as white and Christian without hammering that being a bad thing?

I dont care if theres black people in the game
I think its hilarious how many Alt-Rightoids defended this broken piece of shit because of it

>Reusing the same images after getting absolutely blown the fuck out by the objective fact that the futhark prexists the turkic script by two thousand years.
Seething meditroon is seething

>unironically listening to le shouty british man

anglogermturks got mad it depicted their ancestors truthfully and made them the invaders

Attached: pointy hats.jpg (2048x2048, 778.74K)

Because the we wuz kangz medieval niggers association literally went schitzo trying to convince the lead dev he was just a dumb fuck and his still 99.9% white country was full of niggers in the 1400s

>Because the we wuz kangz medieval niggers association

aka anglogermcucks

Attached: germanic cope.jpg (750x481, 295.4K)

It's my favorite game since Daggerfall (1996) and Betrayal at Krondor (1992)
Daniel Vavra is based and one of the best living directors of our times.

Attached: henry has come to see us.jpg (1200x675, 153.13K)

>how dare you like a game i don't like you fucking nazi

>THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE IS NEITHER HOLY, NOR ROMAN, NOR AN EMPIRE

Attached: soyc.jpg (600x684, 59.3K)

God bless you Henry

Its not even historically accurate. A blacksmith was someone who mended tools not weapons, that would be a weaponsmith who lived in a city not some random village. Why would random peasants create a demand for swords that they cant even afford?

Agree to disagree I suppose. I'd much prefer a game like TES over something like the Witcher. I want to immerse myself in a world and really role play. Not into playing a pre-written, pre-established character in an RPG.

Attached: 1596337680135.png (267x276, 149.98K)

Seething chink gypsy

Attached: central asianpilled joey.jpg (640x640, 108.71K)

>Ignore the fact I've already objectively shown I know nothing about it and only hate it because the man who made it is hecking problematic, just hecking let me accuse you of everything I'm guilty of because that's as natural to us troons as breathing!

I can deal with a game like Kingdom Come Deliverance where Henry has an established blackstory but because he's a mere peasant there's still much room to roleplay. The Elder Scrolls past Daggerfall and Morrowind isn't too good about letting you roleplay.

Ive played the fucking game and dropped it after getting bored of the shitty combat and empty map. Then I went back to playing Mount and Blade: Warband because it’s superior in every single way

>mods
You're in Yea Forums boy. We don't have mods round these parts.

Attached: 1637760621245.jpg (900x600, 93.44K)

Amazing game, my boi Henry mogs Geralt. Would make a great tv series actually.

Your character literally can't read nor write, or swing a sword properly, or perform alchemy, or draw a bow or wear armor because he's weak. Kingdom Come Deliverance is the absolute best case for an established character.

Attached: learning to read.png (1024x576, 683.62K)

Im kind of done with Elder Scrolls style rpgs. I want to be told a rich story like with the Witcher.
Witcher 3 was unironically my top rpg of all time.

>dropped it after getting bored of the shitty combat and empty map. Then I went back to playing Mount and Blade: Warband because it’s superior in every single way
I adore Mount and Blade but come the fuck on, those exact same criticisms could be levelled against it

Hardcore is really interesting but playing this game like a traditional game isn't gonna work. You actually have to immerse yourself. Trying to traverse the world like any other rpgs will just cause you to get stuck in ankle high grass.

That was a really fucking cool aspect actually. I remember learning to read books and they are all transfixed so you literally can't read them, After a night of drunken absolute whoremongering and terrorizing the village with the local priest.
That was one of the most epic quests ever.

So you purposely came i to a thread about a game you don't like to call people nazi's, fucking hell.

Attached: 1647742107264.jpg (768x768, 104.09K)

2077 told a pretty good story despite making your own character with three different backstories. Not as good as Geralt but that's a character with 3 games and 10+ novels.
Monastery questline is one of the best things to ever be done in gaming.

i finished the game without ever learning the swordsplay but still enjoyed it alot. had lots of fun playing as a thief/assassin stealing shit around town in the middle of the night while dodging guards.

Yeah going through the monastery was pretty cool and memorable.
All of it was very memorable, like making friends with that faggot Hans Capon because he just wanted someone to kick his ass and treat him like a normal dude and be his buddy.

This is covered in the story but it gets into spoiler territory. He makes tools for the village and he makes one sword for his Lord who brought him along from the big city.

Henry's Dad is a swordsmith who followed his lord when the lord is assigned to serve as hetman of a village. In the village he mostly works on tools as a blacksmith, it is internally consistent and accurate you are a troll.

Forgot to add it to the last comment but I played 2077. I enjoyed it, but it felt rushed and like it was half a game, which it probably was. What was there was cool but It was not up to the level of Witcher 3.

>Is this game any good? I saw Yahtzee
Your loss.
>It's extreme eurojank.
I heard it was janky when it launched but when I played it it was almost a bug free experience.

Attached: 1590616097121.jpg (676x698, 100.55K)

Different skillset

I'm playing it right now on PC, and it's full of bugs and glitches, never game breaking though. Game's janky

>A blacksmith was someone who mended tools not weapons
the father was working as a blacksmith at the time, working on tools for the villagers. He was formerly a swordsmith.
>that would be a weaponsmith who lived in a city not some random village.
Thaat's a plot point, retard.
>Hecking why do my assumptions about something I know nothing about not make any hecking sense?!?!?

It's no buggier than a modern AAA release or anything Bethesda has ever put out. Why is it okay for them to get away with it but when a European dev pours their heart and soul into things, they're "Eurojank"?

I think KCD and Piranha Byte RPGs are extremely endearing.