This was never funny

this was never funny

Attached: CSXXEL5G6HD6NQRXSELZJP4AGI.jpg (1200x905, 126.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Omgf9WuGwq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

correct it was hilarious, tropic thunder is gold and we're not getting a comedy nearly as fun ever again

true and sad

It literally had a white guy playing a black guy, Twitter would be out for blood if this were to happen now.

You Muh Muh make me haaapy

He was supposed to get a spin off film too...

Literally his best role

He was playing a white guy still, just a method actor who was in blackface the entire time.

a moment of silence for comedy

Attached: 1633702556922.jpg (217x320, 9.74K)

Simple Jack would beat his ass.

I’m a lead farmer mother fucker

It was magnificent. Despite being a huge Tom Cruise fan I literally didn’t know it was him until about a year after seeing the film. Fucking sensational. Tom is a god

I am Unironically a fan of Ben Stiller

Did you leave in the middle of his dance number?

I would pay top dollar to have Tom Cruise yell at me to fuck my own face.

yeet yeet woop woop

Tom Cruise isn’t funny

The best thing about this movie is the complete restraining of Jack Black screen time. He's best as punctuation, not the whole speech.

me too, his movies are pure comfy comedy and i hate that his kind of films aren't being made anymore. i watched along came polly the other again and it still holds up pretty well

This is literally one of the funniest scenes in cinema

in that movie he was

I bought this film on DVD a few years ago because I figured for sure it would be canceled soon enough.

I’ve always felt that way too. His best movie is High Fidelity, since it allows him to be himself, and not have to carry the movie.

Yeah that's another good example. The third being the remake of The Jackal, when he actually remembered he was an actor.

Attached: 1417323885664.jpg (693x505, 40.33K)

>correct it was hilarious, tropic thunder is gold and we're not getting a comedy nearly as fun ever again
t. retard
RDJ carries the film so fucking hard it's not even funny, people overrate the fuck out of tropic thunder because they saw it when they were kids, but forgot how shitty and unfunny the rest of the film is, save for simple jack.
also i won't read replies

I feel like it was a joke purely for the benefit of Tom Cruise. I don’t think anyone else in the world found it funny except him. And I’m okay with that, because the movie as a whole is pretty funny.

His scenes were great and people routinely quote every single line he has when they talk about the movie.

(you) read this :)

probably a fact

fpbp

he's as washed up as Adam Sandler

I hope you've watched Severance because that is his masterpiece fellow Stillerchad

That would not make even a little bit of difference.

he was a white guy playing an australian guy playing a black guy who played an asain dude that became an australian guy
but at least he never went full retard

>full body paint and wig
>blackFACE
no, anyone who would rail against it would be rightly labeled a retard

>get invited by a female co-worker to go see this movie with her friends
>mfw i get there and its seven other chicks with the work friend
>only guy so flirting is easy by just saying anything funny and chicks trying to laugh the hardest
>legit have a good time, i got all her friends numbers
>go to get froyo
>mfw cute thai girl and me talked she thinks iam cute
>mfw i got laid

One of the best night I had.

Attached: stonecold.gif (320x240, 954.33K)

Cool story bro

it was funny to me

Me too. I had no idea who he was until
I saw his name in the credits and then I
went back and re-watched his scenes.
He looked like he enjoyed the role.

and a scientologist playing a kike

Attached: 1474914024791.png (300x122, 56.99K)

Small brain

It was funny for Hollywood people. He was poking fun at producers like Harvey Weinstein.

It was fucking try-hard NPC humor

>not knowing this was a spot on impression of turbojew Scott Rudin

ZOOM ZOOM

Attached: download.jpg (296x170, 7.63K)

bump

Walter Mitty is trash, though, fuck that jawn homes

>Rudin was born and raised in Baldwin, New York, on Long Island[1] in a Jewish family.[8][9] He attributes much of his interests and behavior to his upbringing.[10]

delete this

I saw tropic thunder AND step brothers in the same night at a drive thru. It was a laugh riot.

true and sad

just watched the tom cruise scenes again, theyre still fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=Omgf9WuGwq8

>user discovers Hollywood producers are jewish

Tom Cruise mocking the Hollywood Joos is levels of based I never knew he was capable of

>people overrate the fuck out of tropic thunder because they saw it when they were kids
I saw this movie when I was in college you retarded zoomer and I laughed my head off watching it. Everyone in your generation has no fucking sense of humor so it's no wonder you hate this film. You are anathema to comedy. Your generation fucking killed it. Hope you choke to death on the next cock you suck, happier death than you dserve.

Duplex is underrated and obviously tropic thunder is GOAT

Have you watched shit like Sorority Boys or Not Another Teen Movie? Peoples heads would explode with triggered outrage if those were made today. I really miss fun movies that didn’t have to have some stupid woke message. Even Sorority Boys had a moral but the funny came first and foremost.
>pulls hair from sink
>god damn wookie [wookie sounds]

>I want my giant, where’s my giant

>I HAVE A FAT ASS

>looks like I sat in gum
>what flavor was it? Big juicy cock?

He got nominated for an Oscar for that role too.

One of the funniest comedies of all time, made just a couple of years before the current mediocre types arrived in Hollywood and made it irrelevant.

Who gives a fuck about what some mentally deranged transtrender on Twitter thinks?

such a quotable film

His father and him are two of the only good jews in hollywood.

peak fucking reddit. you've got this thread looking like a youtube comments section

W-will you check who that was?

no shit