The 40 Year Old Incel

How different would Andy’s experience have been if the film had been set in 2023 instead?

Attached: 5B81428C-CA6C-4FB2-A4DC-50C3B8462BED.jpg (220x326, 108.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dscfeQOMuGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more social media and hookup apps

I'm a 36 year old virgin and I really don't care. I have always been a "lame ass nigga", i'll always be a lame ass nigga

He'd be unemployed from circuit city and would have never met his wife because ebay stores don't exist

Please tell us your story.

he'd be a pedophile. surprised he wasn't one in the original desu.

There's no story.

imagine not losing your virginity by age 9

Projection: the Post

Based CSA victim

people put pussy on a pedestal
there has never been a man in this world who's life was "fixed" just by inserting his cock inside a vagina

Cringe movie line quoter lmao

Look, nigga. I fucked your mom. Se was lazy af, youtube.com/watch?v=dscfeQOMuGw

He would yah mo burn that place to the ground

i'm fine.

In English, please, my Ebonics-speaking subhuman brother?

Tell it.

Being sexually attracted to little children is de facto ‘not fine, pedonon.
Seek help, immediately.

>I fricking love sex. Sexy fuck times. Please let me have your pussy, my queen.

To be honest, I'm bored with this topic and threads like this. You guys need new topics.

Attached: images.png (184x274, 7.44K)

I dont understand why you quoted yourself and included your selfie. But there's plenty of epic capeshit threads you can contribute to as well

im a 6ft4 28 year old virgin

Why do you feel it necessary to quote your height, lanklet subhuman0id

Anybody can get sex by hiring a prostitute and any frustration can be relieved by jacking off, so I don't think it's the main issue with incels. What they want is to feel wanted and loved by someone else hence the jealousy, anger, and sadness felt when they see other couples in public. What I believe what makes incels the way they are isn't feminism or industrial society or whatever external cause they see as the culprit but an entire neurological condition that makes them unable to relate to the majority of people around them. It's no surprise incels even have trouble making regular friends of the same sex.

The fix should be for incels to recognize themselves, unironically be themselves, find something that interests them besides sex, and find like minded people.

Not if you nofap, retard

Capeshit garbage > Ironic "Alpha"/ real life virgin starting the thread, normal incels and trannies talking about the same shit every single day.
If you can't get a good mate, just become a self-made monk. It was done before. No one wants to hear you screams honestly.
You're fucked for life, now you need to deal with it.

25 and a half year old KHHS virgin here
>too busy at school or working to bother with gf
>too poor to bother with gf
>after HS friends become too busy with uni and school to be friends
>end up social recluse who’s just focused on working and trying to buy a property with my brother to get out of poverty/help our parents retire
>miserable all the time
>not suicidal though as I owe it to my parents and siblings not to be
>anytime I get the urge to have sex I just jerk off

You’re not a virgin, you’re just gay

>Homeless person living on the street with freezing temperatures? You need to recognize yourself , unironically be yourself, find something that interests you besides houses, and find like minded people. Hope that helps :)

False equivalence, not getting laid won't kill you. If anything, count your blessings. Not getting your dick wet isn't as bad as being homeless.

Are you going to post this thread every single day?

Everything would take place on 4channel. All of his buddies trying to get him laid would be giving horrible advice on here and the end of the movie would be him getting arrested for killing a prostitute

Dumb faggot. Living on the street will also not kill you, but it's bad for your mental health on its own, make you low status so people will hate you and will be less likely to help you, and it's really hard to get out of the situation.
It's the same thing if you get metaphors.

I don't know its 2022 not 2023

To continue your retarded analogy, spending time sperging out online about not fucking instead of doing just about anything else is the equivalent of a homeless guy spending his time yelling at strangers instead of trying to find work or get some kind of assistance. Spending time circlejerking with other bitter men online is the only thing guaranteed not to help you get women.
inb4
>self improvement is cope
No it isn’t, you’re just lazy. You’ve convinced yourself that the game is already lost so there’s no use playing, but that’s just reverse cope to justify a lack of trying.

I try to find like-minded people but the government made Nazi rallies illegal.

Yeah it's the same thing. No point of them complaining or faggots like you giving advice. So homeless people will stay homeless and incels will die alone. The topic is finished.

Stfu

Try how? I fucked countless one night stands, however there is no relationship or family building with them. They just hop on the next dick from dating sites.
I go to fitness, have my own car and 2 houses with grueling saving for over 10 years.
So no, I will not "self-improve" even more for some fat unemployed trash.
I think you're out of your element kid and the world will fuck you.

This was a fairly normal course of life in the olden days. Once you are established then get married. Start going to a church now and you'll probably be married to a nice girl and doing well in a year or two

There are only old ladies in my church. Zero young people there.
Also, I respect religion, but don't believe it. I will feel like a fraud and hate myself by just going there to pick up chicks.
I want to build a family of my own, by being a sleezy rat to achieve it? Not my cup of tea.

What is the point of living as adult virgin?

I know I can get laid if I really wanted to but I am too arsed to do it, if Chad can just get pussy by existing. What's the fucking point of putting hours of work for a crumb of pussy. The women I'd attract don't even get my dick hard.

Attached: 1615160640396.jpg (534x566, 22.78K)

It would be called incel and when would not even have sex at the end.

Idk if that is actually a better ending since he married a used up single mom.

Why not Just pay for sex? 36 my god i had my first kid at 25

True.
I got a fatass, but I was so shamed of being seen with her in public. It was fucking emberrasing.
And she was extremely bossy, acting like a real woman and not a hippo. Very weird.
Also she eat like a horse and was expecting me to pay for it. Disgusting.
So in the end, I terminated the relationship. Not like the pig cared, she had some simps lined up, however she will still day alone judging from her social media.
I guess I will try to get a normal looking woman again, but I'm fine with just lying down and dying after a while. No big deal.

Im sure there are tons of timy dicked whitebois that will loan their wives to you

Attached: 30369CD4-69A6-4DEB-B885-98471C155AC8.jpg (794x596, 109.51K)

I'm 25 and about to graduate college having never made a single friend or talked to a woman, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be a virgin at 40 at this point especially since prostitution is illegal in the US

>Also, I respect religion, but don't believe it. I will feel like a fraud
How about you just go there and admit you don't believe in it? It's like you think everything needs to be prepackaged and pre-made and working 100% from the start. You are not there to "consume" religion.

Why not just fuck off back to facebook?

I'm a 24 y/o khv and I'm thinking it's doomed for me

You're born into religion or forced by the sword into it. You din't just become religious, sorry pal.

What's the point of that movie? Damn, movies used to have some moral at the end.

Attached: 1645199556989.gif (232x232, 1.64M)

you have got to hang yourself

Dating standards are fucked up man, I have a friend who's good looking, isn't a NEET and has good social skills but cause he's a manlet, he settled for some fatty.

IDK I was thinking of doing a reverse Pierce Brosnan and tone down a fat chick by exercising with her but that's just asking to get cucked down the line when her options open up.

Nobody is going to keep you out unless you stink really bad.

His story is the same as every incel

He was too scared to put himself out there. Too much self doubt about his appearance. Time slipped by as it inevitably does for all of us and he convinced himself he fell out of relevancy.

And here he is pushing 40 and a virgin. Still clutching his mouse and keyboard like a life support machine in his mom’s dingy basement, pissing in water bottles and occasionally getting screamed at by a 70 year old woman to take out the trash bags to the bins.

Yeah, i’d say it all pretty much worked out as planned.

I've got 3 years left, but I don't care the slightest about the sex itself, having no love, family, or much of a life is what I regret. And maybe I just gave up before even trying, but I could never really imagine it being any other way.

Based

i just started only approaching women who are extremely attractive, cant date a fatty if i dont talk to a fatty

Whats going to happen in 3 years, user?

>trying to improve a dysfunctional woman
Lmao, good luck. This is even impossible for most men after a certain age with all the social pressure. There is no chance.

You're posting on Yea Forums. You aren't much better. Stop acting like an uppity cunt.

The title of the movie.

These normalfags who get crumb of pussy yet think they have it as good as chad who bangs stacy every other week are the worst