Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQLqAP60T5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my son, big mama

Attached: my son.jpg (692x1024, 96.64K)

My memories of young love? Yeah.

For me, it's Pawn Stars (2003).

youtube.com/watch?v=GQLqAP60T5g

Didn't they all turn out to be huge scumbags in the end? Why is this such boomer bait?

>6 million? A Complete fabrication.

>trust me, this is a genuine covid 19 pandemic

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97.62K)

you're fake

>this is not a real woman, sorry
>can you give me something for him
>yeah, a rope *laughs*

Attached: rick.jpg (1280x720, 55.16K)

And this is my nigga big smokey

Attached: big hoss.png (246x311, 147.13K)

No? everyone who met them said they are nice irl.

I'm going to steal the Old Man's ashes.

Attached: 8210.jpg (534x542, 35.43K)

Attached: 1511385263788.jpg (570x744, 193.3K)

Rick is getting divorced from his 3rd wife because of tensions caused by difference of opinion on the coronavirus and the George Floyd protests. She's taking half of his shit after being married since 2012

Rick is also getting sued by his own mother, she is alleging he had her sign over her shares of the pawn shop to him when she was in hospital care for cancer and not able to properly consent. Rick has commented on the lawsuit and states that some "greedy" people have gotten in his mothers mind.

The lawsuit came about because Rick had been making monthly payments to his mother since the show took off and also as part of the family business contract, and allegedly they have lowered from 25k a month to 7k a month, which was not what they agreed on

based

you truly never know whats gonna walk through that door

>some "greedy" people have gotten in his mothers mind

Attached: 1627539180157.jpg (387x387, 19.35K)

Kek

man that sucks. shitty how money comes between family members

yeah, corey and rick had a falling out cuz rick's a qtard and corey has no interest in politics. chumlee's a methhead but he runs a cool candy store

Attached: jej.jpg (400x400, 38.09K)

bro how hold can his mom be. What the fuck does she think she needs 25k a month for? Why would you, as a mother, ruin your relationship with your son over money you aren't going to be needing anymore soon

does she think she needs to pay her medical debt lol???? Is she trying to fleece her son so she can pay a lover? It's hard not to think she's being an abhorrent cunt here, even though he seems like a piece of shit on the surface

Chumlee
no one said a word

>they're real

Attached: 1575250454133.webm (1280x720, 637.41K)

yeah she said it's going to affect her ability to pay medical bills, but I find it hard to believe she couldn't just bring those bills directly to Rick to pay. Why would she need a big cash drop every month for that?

>corey was the most powerful pawn star all along

Attached: 1628635265306.png (1280x847, 1.62M)

Ladies and gentlemen, the culture of las Vegas.

no

you don't understand

she doesn't have to pay them at all. The only correct move with a staggering amount of medical debt close to the end of your life is to negotiate as low of payments as possible or not pay them(the hospital has no choice but to accept because you are not obliged to repay debts at all) and pay the lowest minimum payments you can until you expire, so you don't saddle your kin with your stupid as fuck debt. She's either trying to waste as stupid of an amount of money as possible, because she's a braindead piece of shit waste of space, or she's trying to fleece her successful family members for money because she(or someone she's trying to impress, besides her literal fucking child) wants to spend money on stupid frivolous horseshit

It's incredibly obvious to me that she's an abject horrid putrid vile piece of refuse. There is no reason to do what she's doing, and she probably deserved to die of that cancer

Battletoads

Attached: 1647268559259.jpg (1276x720, 68.87K)

got it. the lawsuit seems much worse now

REEE

OK so it's a fake, but it has its own value by virtue of having been on TV. It's a genuine item that was turned down on Pawn Stars.

whats she selling?

>I dunno about this, 6 million seems too good to be true
>How about this, I got a buddy who knows alot about holocausts, mind if I call him up?

Looks like a wooden pogo stick
"sorry maam ur gonna have to demonstrate that it still works"

>in the end
they own a pawn shop

>So what do we have here. A hundred hours of labor from a Yea Forums janitor? I've seen these before and luckily I don't have to call in an expert on the value of labor in this industry. I can't offer you anything, it's valueless.

Attached: intro-1617554430.jpg (1000x562, 99.73K)

Hopefully breastmilk

Did he call in a booba expert?

Attached: 1641553102967.png (627x479, 29.65K)

Loved Hardcore Pawn for the ghetto trash.

>immediately looks at her boobs and then stares at the ground

What episode is this?

Makes me like Rick even more and Im not even a q-boomer

Lol

Nah they are decent guys underneath the grime. I met Chum Lee. He’s a super cool and humble guy. He’s actually super short and skinny now irl

>talks the guy selling his beloved collectables that he has owned since being a child but he needs the money to pay for cancer treatment down to $500 dollars. "and thats being generous"
>cuts to after the guy leaves
>"heh, we can sell these for 10 grand. Theyll be sold before the day is out!"
You think they might be scumbags?

Maybe they shouldn't go to a TV pawn shop for their 5 minutes of fame to sell their shit then.

s8e9

>it's worth millions
>i'll give you tree fiddy for it.

This
I always marvel at the retards who are shocked a pawn shop is not paying them top fucking dollar for their shit

fuck you

they shoulda kept the Dead Kennedys version

I miss the battletoads prank calls to these guys

I thought that was the point later on.
You take your valuable object to the show, get it priced by an expert, refuse to sell, then go online or to an auction and have it sold for its certified price.

>25k a month to 7k a month, which was not what they agreed on
Should have had her working in the shop

t. retard who doesnt know what a pawn shop is

kekerino

filthy skype

source?

What did you want to do with it?

I'd like to have you authenticate it for free so I can take it to auction

nice booba, but I prefer this

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-09-16-23h04m20s303.png (820x1045, 806.49K)