ITT we discuss Elliot Page, his career and upcoming projects

ITT we discuss Elliot Page, his career and upcoming projects.

Attached: 1645065505011.jpg (1022x1178, 418.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRuHdAzIXA8
youtu.be/hWUMEZcMGM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:sighs: was a waste of good tits :pensive:

>an ftm tranny has smaller tits than me
gynobros...

wow, look at this handsome manly man. wish I could have his big strong man hands all over me. fuck, what a sexy guy

>ah yes, this will make me a male

And I thought my body looks like shit.

Umbrella Academy S3 gonna be kino, but looks like no other projects on the table rn

>crying n h mart

>his

yikes

Imagine raping her now

Showing her in the most primal way that she is still a woman, that all the surgery and mental gymnastics and money in the world can’t change the most basic reality about her, watching the light go out of her eyes as her entire constructed reality collapses like a house of cards

Why didn’t he choose a better name?

Why'd she do it?

ftm trannies are pretty based desu
you just know they're not doing it for the attention, I mean who would want to be a feminine manlet willingly

Attached: 1538906901914.jpg (716x760, 124.27K)

Forcing her to relive in the most visceral way the sexual trauma that she’s clearly trying to escape by erasing her femininity… now that would be something

Vanya is now trans. I can't wait for Umbrella Academy Season Three, Only on Netflix!!!

Kino

How about Sneed? Now that's a manly name.

Attached: elliot_sneed.jpg (1242x1542, 374.01K)

This man fucks.

How large is his pussy ?

based as fuck
sometimes without consent, me thinks

Literally who

if this MFer will get ab implants instead of just working out then (s)he will absolutely take the bogpill, are you ready for a new challenger to SMINEM lads?

It would be hilarious if she got raped again. Just going along “Yay i am a man now I don’t have to worry about getting raped!” Then wham, right in the old pussy again.

Even lesbians don't love her now.

Why?

Look, I'm fucked up too...

Hope she gave back all the 'best actress' awards she received.
Fucking opportunist, hiding "his" true gender to steal awards from women.

so are you one guy, or is this like a meme i'm in on?

>It would be hilarious if she got raped again.
It would also be hilarious if she regretted it and came out publicly about it.
Some trannies have done it but they're nobodies and got no attention, but she might get some.

Why do we humour these people that are clearly mentally ill?like the guy that wanted to be an orc or the girl that wants to be a literal Barbie is hilarious and a joke but if someone wants to roleplay as another gender that's somehow serious and acceptable?

not my problem.

>Why do we humour these people
"We" don't.
Retards do.
Because they're retarded.

to prove DRUMPF wrong

someone post the shoe webm

Does she water her garloid daily?

i love this sexy dickgirl

There's so many roles for a 5 foot tall effeminate fake male freak. His future is bright.

Jesus christ what the fuck has she done. She was hot as shit, too.

since twitter makes you sign in now i made a twitter account to stalk moviebob and look up other dumb shit and i followed rowling for the drama, now my entire timeline is just post after post of "jk rowling like [based tweet about how trannies should commit suicide]" lmao, it seems like by the stuff she likes her actual opinions are edgier than her faux "reasonable" trans ally persona

Attached: e4d.gif (195x131, 1.28M)

Russian bots

Based

Her voice:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRuHdAzIXA8

Attached: 1631637593148.jpg (1200x800, 58.78K)

The cowards who encourage them are afraid of being called bad names by the other cowards. They would rather allow these mentally ill people to mutilate themselves and ruin their lives rather than take a small risk and stand up for what's right.

He's so cute I wish he was my boyfriend

i see, i see. interesting.

I'm so sick of fags and troons bros.

Attached: no escape.gif (221x196, 384.26K)

>tfw you realize you were turned on by a male-on-male rape
youtu.be/hWUMEZcMGM8

A fucking manlet with a gnome's voice

try not giving a fuck. it becomes like a super power after you git gud at it.

Attached: madaorepresent.jpg (704x528, 40.87K)

Good lord that's bad.
42% WHEN?

Holy shit

surgically implanted abs

tbf, raping a actual man would probably feminize him pretty hard too

so she's just a flat-chested woman now, what's the big deal? women get breast reduction surgery all the time. if she shows me a biological, fully-functioning, anatomically-correct dick and balls, only then will I concede to call her a man, because having the metaphorical balls to commit to such a procedure means the balls are real and needs to be housed in a physical vessel

Attached: 959249[1].jpg (1920x1080, 748.18K)

girls can have abs. i know, i've jerked off to Miss Alice's abs numerous times.

And we are sick of you, faggot. Bye sweaty

elliott's abs are very obviously surgical implants tho. that is somehow even dumber than women getting those ridiculous brazilian butt lifts.

Many such cases!

Attached: 1640185415414.webm (720x1280, 3M)

>42% WHEN?

Attached: Ellen Page Nothing to Fear Nothing to Doubt.jpg (1024x768, 180.29K)

I said the same thing to a former friend who was a major leftist and pro tranny. He just kept saying "they're not the same!!!" and ended up sperging out and getting really upset.

The funniest thing about her having a gnome/helium voice is that she probably thinks it sounds deeper than it is.

Attached: 1619209524584.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

>even the uploader acknowledges it and is doing damage control

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 16-37-36 Elliot Page Says Wearing a Suit to Oscars 2022 Was the ‘Trans Joy’.png (1024x331, 33.64K)

I'm gonna fucking barf

pump more testosterone into that little goblin so it can sound more normal

>in an unpredictable turn of event, we found out the medical issue is that she's a woman.

If she ever left her Hollywood bubble and felt how the streets treat a 4'11 manlet she would just realize how much time she wasted and just commit suicide. Being mugged and beaten by chimps will bring back all those memories of her taken kosher rape seeds

Idk why anyone was said about her transitioning. She's always been an ugly dyke who can't act for shit

He should sue her for not disclosing her gender to him before the scene.
Even if they did not actually fuck, she still sat on top of him and stuff, something he might not have wanted if he knew she was 'a guy'.

damn I didn't know j.k simmons was a manlet also

that'd be pretty poetic

She had surgery done

Hey this faggot is crying like a bitch lol.