What is a Yoohoo, is that like chocolate?

>What is a Yoohoo, is that like chocolate?

Attached: 859DC23B-7F29-4E06-B4D4-3152227242CE.jpg (681x750, 75.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJtSg5FOdos
youtube.com/watch?v=RHowmwvSCo4
youtu.be/yHsVJESnUk4?t=917
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She so qt how could they be so mean to her?

who?

this is why you get no pussy and probably dont sit in a 700 dollar chair.

Shut up, user who posted earlier in the battlestations thread. Your room sucks.

idk what the fuck your talking about.

Watch ideas man

thats my favorite world peace sketch
i like how nick says "monkey" and how charls looks really awkward

Can I get a link?

Link? Can't find it

youtube.com/watch?v=OJtSg5FOdos

DAD
DAD
DAD
DAD
DAD

Boring... What's the appeal? It's all staged and they can't act for shit

cool thanks for the opinon.

@166233992
0/8

this skit was so fucking accurate to the hardcore scene in my state it's almost scary.

yeah for non zoomers it should ring true for anyone who was a teen in the 2000's

I eat girls pussies right away
I don't know why I even subject myself to that

their fake music sounds exactly like every single [whatever]core emo band from the 2000s

second best sketch, first is obviously The Wine Party

Attached: EnB-dZoXUAsAXp_.jpg (962x1193, 128.8K)

Would nick actually do it?

Attached: 1648952445086.png (1261x653, 876.38K)

my favorite is still the boyfriend prostitute thing. gay Sam with "this closet is why David Bowie is dead" kills me every time. also it leads into this great song youtube.com/watch?v=RHowmwvSCo4

write an essay on the shortcomings of the cinematography of Chappelle’s Show next, fagola

IM WAKING UP TO THE ALARM TO HEAR THIS SENTANCE! SIX THOUSAND YEEEEEEEARS!

Nick immediately felt bad. This is the first I've seen the MDE crew walk something back this fast.

>i was in a coma for like five years
>and i was molested by a hot blonde nurse
>"it was a sixty year old jewish guy"
>...

Attached: 1648961083863.png (340x337, 255.92K)

user can't be fooled

>you're BIG

the wall show is the best for me. wine party, the sketch with all the different boyfriends/hook ups/lovers leaving this chicks house is great, the toss it project, hypurgenex, the baseball pedo coach. theres so many great ones.

? This was a skit right? And she is an actress right?
cap: HAW8T

it's honestly the funniest shit on TV since Jackass originally aired.

What's the story behind this skit? Was she one of the ones that complained afterwards or was she in on it or what?

Attached: who was in the wrong here.webm (853x480, 2.76M)

she was probably only given the vague directions of it being like a MTV interview thing but not given the full scope of the skit itself

PEOPLE DON'T FUCK WITH ME

i always forget theres a cut with charls' and Ericks reactions

>DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD

Who is that and what is it from?

That sketch cemented Charls as the funniest one for me, he's so good at schizo improv it's crazy.
>We're in the CHROME CASTLE, we're not leaving here, not until this thing blows up, drive right into a gas station
I always liked their habit of cutting mid-line when they knew something wasn't going to land

L- Listen bitch...

Attached: 70EC4BED-E8FF-4082-815D-23FFC4D20335.png (1065x713, 197.23K)

she reminds me of Jay Taylor

Ayo Trex, come help me swag this kid out

Attached: 132412561616412.jpg (259x194, 9.61K)

They call me

>Charls initially smiling
top kek

WHEN THE CITY FALLS TONIGHT
WHEN THE CITY FALLS TONIGHT
I'LL BE BY YOUR SIDEEE

which sketch?

You always was a silly hoe.

His improve in Dr Manslave is amazing
youtu.be/yHsVJESnUk4?t=917

Is that Janey Briggs?

I always liked this skit. It PERFECTLY encapsulates 2004-2007ish. Everything is perfect; the type of music, the outfits, editing, the stupid questions, the way they answer the questions, everything. It’s exactly the type of comment you would see on MTV2 (uk). When Nick says “I’m being a monkey” with that awkward smile, I wouldn’t know how to describe but that’s exactly the type of shit that dominated back then and made girls crazy. By 2008-2009 it’s already gone.
This one did hit hard because it’s a great recreation of that specific trend of that short time.

She is so sexy.

Attached: Jay_Taylor.jpg (600x900, 179.8K)

ive seen her fuck black guys

>By 2008-2009 it’s already gone.
yeah it was real bush era shit

EVERYNIGHT I SLIT MY WRISTS IN YOUR DADS CAR

ummmm im being a monkey? :)

doubt

THIS GORILLA DADDY DICK IS HUNGRY

nick was cute there

lol

Do you ever sit there and think that era was just pure MK Ultra brainwashing? That attitude came out of nowhere, and then bam! MTV had that shit on lock. I knew people that would one day be normal, if not overachieving, kids and then the next they were going full on RANDOM XD RAWR. It was like a complete mindfucking, where they all acted the same, dressed the same and even talked the same. It felt like for 3 years, every girl was Ashlee Simpson and every guy was some emo secular humanist bitch. It all felt so manufactured, from the crappy bands replaying the same chord for three minutes 14 seconds, to Hot Topic shittery

all i know about that era was that i wanted to fuck the shiiiiiiiit out of scene girls and the fact that i was never able to probably left me emotionally stunted for life

If any bitch doesn't know what the fuck a Yoohoo is, you should immediately clock her in her fucking face.

Yeah we read your blog in the YouTube comments too