Will Smith admitted to mental asylum

IT'S HAPPENING
>After the attack on Chris Rock at this year's Oscars, Will Smith will seek expert help to deal with stress at a celebrity rehab clinic. The American actor was the star of the Academy Awards night when he slapped the comedian after he made a joke about the shaved hair of the actor's wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, who suffers from alopecia.
>This moment had such repercussions that, as reported by the British newspaper 'The Sun', the artist will spend some time in a rehabilitation clinic. "The impact of the backlash has hit Will hard, so he will be getting help on dealing with stress," explained the newspaper.
>"This is unquestionably the battle of his career. It will be a high-end retreat used by the rich and famous and he will be doing a lot of soul searching and working out how he can move forward," continued telling' The Sun'.
>Will Smith hopes, according to the newspaper's source, to return in time to save his career and reputation.

Attached: its over.jpg (1062x791, 129.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/lbvlcv
youtube.com/watch?v=R20f-TPKjzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>July 4th
nice try faggio

humiliation ritual

His only chance at redemption is to go full OJ on that bitch and get away with it by playing the nigger card.

Attached: 1647431086155.jpg (600x800, 39.98K)

I hated this nigger from the beginning.

He’s going to relax and realize what Jada is doing to him

This, that nigga is trapped, TRAPPED.

Are you retarded?

Has anyone done a philosophy on elite power? I always hear these terms, how do you even know. I would believe it, but I need evidence.

Men in Black 1 was one of the greatest movies of my childhood. If you disagree you’re a boomer or a zoomer. Either way you don’t belong on this website

Based
Mutts are retarded

he is not going to survive it

He really should. Anything to get away from the she-devil

>Mr. Smith if you could please put your phone away, we don't allow these in re- SLAP

Attached: 1649353240044.gif (509x640, 1.46M)

Is this the 1%'s version of the cuckshed?

>slap person
>AAHHH I NEED REHAB SAVE ME

can't wait for his redemption arc

rehab = mk ultra programming

JUST SLAP MY SHIT UP SENPAI

dang the new punch out looks sick

>reprogramming
ftfy

>that celebrity acted poorly, I don’t think I like him anymore
>oh he went to rehab? That’s cool, we good mang
Rehab is the get out of jail free card for PR problems

>no quote from will
Yep he's been LPS'd to keep him quiet

he can't keep getting away with it

this. hes literally going to a resort.

streamable.com/lbvlcv

He should go to divorce camp instead

Man gets mentally ruined by an unfaithful vagina demon. Do we send the demon to get help for her sociopathy? Naw, further gaslight the man by chucking him in a looney bin.

This is a feminist society and it will only get worse from here. Subjugation is the only language roasties speak.

He doesn't need rehab, he needs an objective therapist to tell him that Jada is fucking up his life.

What damning is he’s 100% not sorry for the slap, he’s sorry that people don’t like him as a result. He focused more on apologizing to everyone but Chris Rock and that’s why I’ll never be a fan. RIP Bright 2

youtube.com/watch?v=R20f-TPKjzc

>career bleeding
>image damaged
>projects being dropped
>wife comes out and says "I don't need defending" to further embarass you
>has tons of haters now when before he was beloved
>resigned from the academy
>checks himself into rehab
>all because he couldn't just sit back and accept a G.I Jane joke

This is so sad. I can't even watch past the beginning. Hope to god he divorces her ass. He has it in his head that he can't quit at anything but he's quitting his happiness by staying with her.

You're a retarded cuck

>>all because he couldn't just sit back and accept a G.I Jane joke
You STILL think thats what this is all about? Another cuck

he's a black man with a short black man black black black blackblblblBLACK MAN WITH A SHORT FUSEUES

imagine the sheer amount of alimony

Why are you gay, OP?

Attached: fake pedowood drama.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

This is starting to feel fake again.

10/10 bait

he based

I would get if he actually beat the shit out of Chris Rock live on national television but it was just a fucking slap. It actually makes Chris Rock look like a little bitch more since everyone is defending him from Will Smith, the guy who made "Gettin' Jiggy Wit it".

>cuck clinic

Attached: 1623020525053.gif (740x900, 1011.72K)

Poor rich faggot

That's Life...

Attached: M5rzr7rCsf85ZUuThi7TfZ.jpg (1200x600, 87.33K)

Nothing will change, he will still be same violent jerk and his wife whore but "we have to repair your image bro".

Um...hoaxbros?

>Says his first girlfriend cheated on him in an old interview and wants to marry someone that actually loves him and never does that to him
>His wife cucks him and makes his kids love her dead boyfriend more than him

Attached: pain.jpg (530x347, 38.9K)

I just did my stint in the psych ward too over my significant other. It's nice to see a rich celebrity going through what I'm going through.

As an european white person this post makes me angry and I command you to delete it and apologize to me and all white people around the world

Translation:
Will Smith going on a vacation at some luxury resort getting dick massages everyday by exotic beauties.

Does he not want a divorce because he'll lose money or is he that fucking buckbroken he wants to stay there?

Exactly this

Lol he slapped Rock so hard he hospitalized himself.

I think that's the worst part. Women being treasonous snakes happens a lot and is understandable. But the fact his children also don't value/respect him must mentally crush him. Jaden wanted to be emancipated, Willow writes letters to Tupac or some shit. That family is all kinds of fucked up.

He'd probably lose half of his money
not even bezos was able to escape divorce alimony

>muh “-oomer” menace
Kek, kill yourself millennial faggot.

Attached: 6B2A1A8D-60E4-4421-8C30-47AB3C4CA6C4.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

kek also fuck celebrtieis

grow up faggot. Every Will Smith movie has sucked ass! and his whole overconfident buffoon act who gets everything they want in the end and doesnt learn a real lesson, is corny and played out before he even became megafamous doing CGI action popcorn retard movies.

>wife comes out and says "I don't need defending" to further embarass you

No way

is will smith an earfrocker?

Attached: vivalarehab.jpg (640x384, 72.37K)

No one is defending Rock though. Everyone just wants to make sure bullshit physical attacks aren't allowed as retaliation for getting butt hurt.

Is this an ironic post or are you genuinely this much of a faggot söyböy?

>stage something
>Oh no, it didn't get the reception we were after!
>backpedal

Yeah? What's up?

>European
>White

Pick one, please

How much melanin you carrying around?

>Break up with wife
>Don't talk to kids anymore
>Get back to work

Fixed him.

Does anyone think that if Will Smith is that much of a cuck that Jada's pussy game must be out of this world?

Yeah but she fucks other men not will