This guy is cringe personified

theweek.com/news/1012297/donald-glover-interviews-himself-are-you-afraid-of-black-women
This guy is cringe personified.

Attached: Screenshot_20220407-193833_Google News.jpg (1080x1084, 319.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mess.be/inickgenwuname.php
youtu.be/De0feaUp3QE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like some of his music

chevy chase really broke this kids brains huh

that's kind of based

This is what happens when everyone in your inner circle is constantly calling you a "genius."

All I can say is that Donald Glover is looking ZESTY in this pic.

I don't relax around them.

>cringe personified
I liked him better as a pure comedian before he started selling bottled farts to sniff.

this nigga invented practice and it broke the simulation

Attached: 1649357314644.gif (220x261, 675.62K)

>Are you afraid of French Police Sirens wanting to see you in his office?
Now that was just self indulgent.

he only interviews himself because he's afraid of the interviewer being white and he's racist as fuck and hates white people

>/pol/tards immediately steer the conversation towards sex with niggers
ENOUGH from these nigger lovers

I remember when he was a dorky funny guy making youtube videos

Donald Glover is a white washed c00n who has to overcompensate for being woke even though he blew up in white circles and only dates white or asian chicks

fuck that bedwench boolin a$$ corny ass hoe

I want to go back.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 66.46K)

Camp is one of the worst albums I've heard, how do people like this guy?

Indiana Jones and the Apartment of Perpetual Virginity.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Bing, bing, sing along,
your team's Al Gore 'cause your views are wrong.

My nigga

He doesn’t have white peoples he’s just insecure that he’s more at home with whites than blacks. he’s clearly trying to overcompensate because he doesn’t feel “black” enough.

Most uber talented people are a little insane / on the spectrum

I do not worship celebrities like you faggots so I could care less, but he is talented.

hahaha
such hate from blacks its amazing
>youre probably white

Attached: amzning.jpg (900x900, 67.43K)

don't niggers know that you don't capitalize adjectives?

it's so goddamn stupid because negroes pride themselves on being stupid and violent. why would you bring yourself down just to appease them when their respect is worthless

Even black men don't like black women. What causes it?

>>/pol/tards
why you keep lying tranny scum?
everybody knows you commie fucks post all that shit

What's your Wu-Tang name?
mess.be/inickgenwuname.php
I got Foolish Dominator.

are you trying to tell me /pol/tards didn't make these posts
yeah nice fucking try don't you have some bucks to "break" aka have sex with

nice

X-cessive Professional up in this biatch

Midnight Professional

everyone will always see donald glover as troy from community, he knows this, and it makes him mad because now no one can take him seriously. but also no one can take him seriously because he isnt good at anything other than playing troy lol

He has one good song and it's a sample of a superior song

Zexy Leader

He's about to troon out.

Holy Bandit

About to, huh...
youtu.be/De0feaUp3QE

>he’s so mad he posts in multiple threads
Imagine being a buttblasted shitskin

imagine managing to piss off the greatest anti-nigger poster this site has ever seen you filthy nigger lover

Attached: bancollage2.png (1728x6920, 3.27M)

Wanna crack some natty lights and watch some Dane Cook user?

He doesn't hate white people, he loves his adoptive white parents.

Amazing Bastard

Attached: 1573677199562.webm (500x500, 508.5K)

>All within the last year
amateur hour

he's always the NIGGERFAGGOT kid to me

Must be depressed that his little window of relevance closed. Seen that happen to a lot of flash in the pan actors. They just start going nutty.

>Pineapple
>really?
>no not really

This idiot could have been the next Andy Samberg, but instead he decided to be a typical nigger rapper instead.

>This idiot could have been the next Andy Samberg,
Andy Sambo

wigger

did you not see the 2 in bancollage2, i only came back to this site in like 2019 and before then i never got banned for saying nigger

it's because of my sacrifices you can say nigger on this board

Attached: bancollage.png (3776x4880, 3.92M)

that's because "they're one of the good ones"

glover is or was insecure about having mass appeal with white men instead of his own people because god forbid you from engaging with America as a whole instead of appealing to one specific race.
he's less insecure about it since he joked about it in the last Atlanta episode but he's still looking for approval from blacks.

The Kendrick effect. Him needlessly shaming a white fan is in his near future.

It seems like niggers are allergic to nigger pussy. I dont blame them.

probably did that in his old songs, specifically "because the internet" album

>I like some of his music
Fucking embarrassing.

unlike /pol/tards who can't stay away from nigger pussy

seether

Arrogant Ambassador

I'm afraid of black women. They are so insecure and angry. They're stupid, ugly and they stink. They're as close as you can get to worthless when it comes to being the most evolved animal on the planet. Sometimes I save bugs that I find it my room but I seriously wouldn't care if they all died somehow. It's easy to get things like jungle fever and there are a lot of really attractive black women out there but 95% of them are just horrible, horrible people.

his old stuff was alright before he sniffed his own farts

i report ALL racism

all racism you see which clearly isn't a lot

He grew up around white people. He first went viral for a skit he did with a comedy troupe were he was the token black member. Once he started getting famous he felt like he had to act more black to compensate.

when was that exactly

Childish Gambino is what happens when you take a white theater kid and turn them black. Inherently you the goofy kid who is into music, comedy, and all sorts of creative hobbies. Making him black adds a bunch of twists to this. Being black allows you to be cool instead of just quirky. Can you even name a popular black person who people consider "quirky"?

He's still a white theater kid at heart though so he wants to date whites and asians, other races that share the love for the media he consumes. Being black just means instead of musicals, he's writing R&B songs.

yeah I know he started with dumb bro rape bullshit then he got famous and also contracted woke brain wasting disease