T1=Buff juggernaut that could kill you with his bare hands IRL

T1=Buff juggernaut that could kill you with his bare hands IRL
T2=a normal dude that acts creepy when alone
T3=a hot girl...thats it

Why would they even pick a girl guys?

Attached: Why.png (873x480, 592.62K)

Because 1 and 2 had the scariest human iterations possible.
With the original idea of a terminator being an infiltration unit, it makes sense to make it look like a woman, less threatening. Of course it makes sense in the context of the film but it removes the horror aspect entirely

tfw no T-X gf

Attached: loken.jpg (3000x4000, 1.9M)

t2 and t3 worth watching?

Why wouldn't the terminator just be a mini nuclear bomb that acted like a perfectly normal person until it got right next to Sarah Connor and took out a 5 mile radius just to be sure?

Nothing will beat that TWEEEST in the mall in T2

But they are not only infiltrators they are also battle units what is she gonna do kill them with boners?

i think that thing is only for the terminator in T3 some bullshit about him being a different model specifically to fight her or something

T3 is an ok action movie that shat all over the existing movies so hard that it was officially retconned as an alternate timeline. In retrospect it's the least offensive new Terminator movie in the franchise given what came out after it. If you don't have any baggage about the franchise you'll probably enjoy it.

T2 is a masterpiece although it's an action movie and not sci-fi thriller like Terminator.

are you retarded? she's a killer robot

You think resistance soldiers would just let her go trough...no woman in a future where people literally live and eat in the sewers could possibly look like she did whe got to the past they would know right away there is something wrong and blast the fuck out of her

She can do everything that the T1000 can do outside of turn into a puddle (because she has a metal skeleton with liquid "flesh") and can remotely hack other machines. T-X models are explained to be anti-Terminator models in the movie because Skynet is adapting to the events of T2.

T2 is one of the greatest sequels ever made and should been seen. T3 is just dumb trash. If you think dumb trash is worth watching, that's up to you.

she is fucking hot and i cummed many times to her

yeah you are actually fucking retarded
it's a movie, every woman in a movie has her hair and makeup done at all times

i dont think she is that great at terminating terminators, the old t-800 bested her in every encounter if i remember correctly they actually keep fighting her instead of running like they used to with the T-1000

Why not just send a large nuke that just instantly glasses all of LA instead of a terminator that has to find her?

was the t1000, infact, a pedo?

Attached: B0399447-6DDE-4588-95C7-4012B86474E4.jpg (1050x658, 121.79K)

She could crush your balls haha

Its not about the make up or the hair is about the fact that she looks like a normal hot girl in the 00s in T1 they used to live in the sewers if she went out to the battlefield THEY WOULD KNOW that there is something wrong she doesnt look like a soldier nor does she looks like the rest of the survivors that eat rats and need drum firepits to keep themselves warm,i guess its ok in the past but why create a killer robot that looks like a super model

According to the lore, you can't send non cyborg complex machinery through time, which doesn't really make sense given the fact that the T-900 is complex machinery underneath a layer of flesh and the T-1000 doesn't have flesh at all, but sure, whatever.

ty i think ill just watch t1 and 2 this weekend

Probably also prevents Skynet from forming because Cyberdyne was in LA.

Kristiana was hot. Pity she got involved with the nxivm sex cult

Holy digits

I remember her also on 2 episodes of Boy Meets World and Mortal Kombat Conquest. Shame she didn't do much else

T3 no. T2 is better than t1 so yes definitely watch it

Based coomer

Sarah Connor Chronicles was the best sequel to t2 in my opinion. Shame it was only 2 seasons.

What are you talking about? They spend the entire movie running away from her and the only reason the T-800 defeats her is because he self-terminates using his power-cell as thermonuclear bomb in his chest (that every Terminator has two of in their chest). Every time he engages in combat with the T-X she beats the shit out of him.

Cover the nuke in meat?

>T2 is better than t1
Perhaps. Appreciation also depends on personal taste though. Some people, including myself, prefer the first one though because it's more horror oriented, whereas the second is more like a polished action movie and, in my opinion, not nearly as bleak in tone.

Yeah I personally can't choose between them because of this. They are both great but 2 dif genres.

Every Terminator has two power cells in its chest that once removed are thermonuclear explosives.

why is a machine created to kill OTHER machines so innefective? they even destroy her arm cannon thing that is supposed to be like a super weapon from the future or something

What movie introduced that? I don't remember this being a plot point.

I don't think cyberdyne was in LA county but who knows what kind of repercussions for the development of skynet it would have to glass LA.

it was arnold idea, he had the idea of a terminatrix for years and he even told james cameron about it, then when came terminator 3 he pushed this idea further and he even insisted to have a sex scene with the terminatrix, i remember reading this back in the days on movies magazines

it's almost like the movie was made in the early 2000s and they wanted a hot girl character
you make me really grateful that i don't have autism

T3

>specifically to fight her or something
retard

it was in t3 and again,its just for plot convenience since that terminator model is like some special unit that can survive more hardcore shit

Oh. No wonder I don't remember it. I haven't seen any of them past T2 lmao.

So just be act cool find her address go there dressed as UPS,
>”Hi I have delivery for Sarah Connor.”
>”Yes that's m-”
>Boom

it's like Alien vs Aliens

Because Rise of the Machines is a bad movie.

Because she's hot.

if that was the plan then they would need like 20 terminators then

Attached: SIARA CANAH.jpg (237x213, 6.54K)

Terminators can't self-terminate (unless it's to kill the T-X at the end of Rise of the Machines while it screams like a velociraptor).

...true

Attached: its a good point.gif (220x185, 325.25K)

Its a damn shame the way this all went

i think you can even find an old arnold interview where he talks about this on youtube somewhere, i recall it was on a french tv show

Ok sure. Great idea.
That is just programed into them. Just rewrite the code on that one model to ”Must self terminate if it kills Sarah Connor in the process.

what?

I've actually never watched those but yeah that's another example.

now i need this
i only knew of the audio commentary where he spends like 5 minutes talking about boobs

>I've actually never watched those
Holy shit dude. Go watch them. Aliens will blow your fucking mind.

Attached: Aliens.jpg (290x448, 57.62K)

the french tv channel is called Canal+ hope this help you find it, there are 2 interviews one in 1996 and the second in 2003 during the promotion of T3, where he said he started sharing his ideas with the producers about the movie, he pushed hard to have a female terminator then said he always wanted the t800 to have sex with a female terminator on screen , the producers agreed at first then realized how this final scene would look stupid on the film

>, the old t-800 bested her in every encounter if i remember correctly
He gets rekt and even hacked. T-800 also has plot armour.

Because she is the next logical step in terminator models, the good things of the 2 previous models and also future weapons,she is a hot chick because fuck you thats why,we saw the other 2 terminators asses and one of their dicks it was damn time for a female Terminator

T3's Terminator makes sense when you look at it from Skynet's position. The T-800 has a database in its head that it acts according to, that's it. It's tied to Skynet's control unless you capture and reprogram it. The T-1000 does not have a database like that, because of the distributed processing that's required to make all the little bots work together. Instead the T-1000 keeps learning, that's why it goes around touching shit all the time, growing smarter the longer it's in the field, starting out by simply copying the first cop it sees but then learning to be more effective the longer the movie goes on. This made Skynet scared of the potential it had to learn beyond Skynet and go rogue. Skynet fixed this with the next iteration: an infiltration unit with the fluid outer core for infiltration purposes and weaponry, but with a solid core on the inside telling the shell what to do. Inside the solid core you got the same database structure as the T-800 has, making it impossible for the unit to gain sentience and rebel if left on its own too long and the unit no longer learnt more as it went along, it instead knew from the start that it'd be easier to fit in and not scare off its prey by being a girl instead of a hulking bodybuilder or a dead cop.

Yeah I can add it to my list for later.