What was the meaning of this?

What was the meaning of this?

Attached: MV5BMjMxNTdiNWMtOWY0My00MjM4LTkwNzMtOGI0YThhN2Q4M2I4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1481, 190.17K)

It was literally Dark Souls: the movie

Closest thing we'll ever get to a dark souls film.

On it's core, it was about honoring one's word

Dont be a pussy bitch: the feature film

Only nothing like that at all.

What was his major malfunction?

Attached: gk.jpg (1200x788, 308.84K)

>green knight
>he's brown, not green
C'mon now.

>Is this really all there is?
>what more ought there be?

It's an existentialist film which probably made christcucks seethe.

You Soulstards are insufferable. Please go eat shit.

his mom wanted to kill him?

green knight in the movie is green tho

more like test him

Fuck me I hated this God damn piece of fucking shit. I paid $12 to watch a beloved poem get fucking raped in front of me. Next time a punkass director decides to adapt something from Arthurian legend he better post his home address to so I can firebomb him back to hell. Fuck I hate this movie and I hate AJew4.

Attached: 1649354562743.jpg (621x502, 47.08K)

Just forget this piece of shit and go read a translation of the original poem, if you want something actually meaningful.

Attached: image0.png (600x521, 359.13K)

>He paid.

Attached: 4131295.jpg (1080x767, 41.42K)

you cant be an honorable person if you arent honorable

Fuck you, Male.

Christmas banter.

It was kino and Dev Patel was really good in it, but his race did break the immersion for me. I'm not even racist or a chud, it just wasn't the right place for diversity and it ended up hurting the movie.

doesnt look green to me

t. chud

DO NOT REDEEM SIR
SIR DO NOT REDEEM

Someone in another thread said It was actually true to the original story, the kid was a fuckup cousin or something of one of King Arthur's concubine or something.

Also it was during the migratory period when lots of asiatics like anglogermcucks were entering into europe. If we are to accept anglo actors in an Arthurian movie, an indian is also acceptable.

Attached: invasions of the roman empire.png (1954x1362, 138.72K)

You get what you give, but you will never be a giant.

woman good knight man bad

Gawain is an Orkney in every piece of Arthur literature. It would have been kino to see him as the temperamental redhead he's always described as. I wouldn't die on that hill though. I was indifferent to Dev's casting.

Same. Dev did a great job.

Attached: 1645625931516.png (566x372, 279.1K)

It's about Gawain trying to figure out what makes a man. He goes on the quest because it's what is expected of him, not because he truly values the promise he made.
It's only in the end where he realizes what kind of man he'll become if he doesn't value his word: a weak, spoiled coward.
The movie actually paints his girlfriend and mom as being in the wrong, since neither want him to keep his promise. It's only by accepting a traditionally masculine ideal of honor that he becomes fearless in the face of death and avoids disgrace.
Also weird to see a poem that was comedic in tone portrayed so fucking seriously.

t. Sir

No, any white actor would've been fine, but they had to shove a streetshitter into the story to get woke points, which is not acceptable.

Gawain is from Orkney and he's the son of Arthur's sister Morgause and king Lot of Orkney. The movie seems to depict his mother closer to Morgan le Fay though, Arthur's other sister who was an (sometimes evil) sorceress. Nothing to justify depicting him as non-European really. And Gawain isn't really a fuck-up in his early stories per say, more of a hothead who needs to learn to temper himself. It's not until the later Arthurian cycles when Lancelot and especially Galahad take center stage that he is depicted as more secular, prideful and jealous.
That said, I thought the actor performed great, even if he looked a bit out of place.

>The Green Knight
>he's a rookie or "green" knight learning the chivalric code

anglogermcucks are not acceptable either yet here we are

An Anglo or German clearly looks closer to a native Briton than an Indian though, no need to be deliberately disingenuous about it. That's like saying it's equally acceptable for a Moroccan and a Namibian to play Shaka Zulu.

I like The Green Knight but the colors are pretty inconsistent. Nearly every shot seems over or undersaturated.
It adds a flavor to the film. Not necessary good or bad.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-07-15h24m56s447.png (1920x1040, 1.47M)

Whites belong in a story set in medieval Britain, but it doesn't make sense to put poojeets where they never existed. But it's a political thing, the Oscars and BAFTA have race quotas now so if you want to win and award you have to have diversity hires.

Thanks user
That cleared up my confusion on WTF is this flash-forward scene occurring for?

The best thing about this movie was the poster.

>white AF King Arthur
>sister is a Paki

completely breaks immersion

You just blow in from stupid town? Quest of a man becoming a knight.

Attached: S07E05-abNYXOSo-subtitled.jpg (700x406, 31.21K)

>What was the meaning of this?

normalizing depictions of jism on-screen, following game of thrones (the whore whiping jizz off her face in probably season 2) and jennifer connelly in whatever movie that was where she's homeless and some guy nuts on her face

Pseud nonsense - seemed like Lowery had just looked for some pre-existing IP (yes, even an alliterative mediaeval poem forming a part of the intangible heritage of literature in English can be reduced to the mindlessly banal status of Intellectual Property) through which he could grind his own axe. Completely bankrupt, and unjustifiable; might as well have been any fictional knight, and needed no connection to the Gawain poem. All the energy of an undergrad who's yet to do a term's work on it, yet is set on shoehorning their (mis)interpretation into every essay they write. Also demonstrates just how empty contemporary cinematography can be - all the aesthetic boxes checked, but entirely soulless and artificial imagery. Which is a shame, I guess, bc I liked Ghost Story.

That's just your own anglogermcuck perception of things. When I see an anglogermcuck or anyone that looks like an anglogermcuck I think "there's a chink gypsy".

>THIS will sell our movie!

Attached: 1637015859003.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

Its occurring because the director is a hack who didn't know just how God damn retarded it is to make a flash forward scene of GAWAIN OF ALL PEOPLE TAKING OVER THE THRONE
FUCK
I HATE THIS MOVIE

It’s not a flashforward it’s a fantasy inside his mind. Seethe more stupid anglocuck you’re not even a Celt.

I feel sorry for anons whose brains are so underdeveloped and controlled by the media that they cannot enjoy such evocative media.
I didnt even read the source material before watching as I feel that can sometimes poison your expectations.
Overall I loved the flash-forward scene and the mythical imagery.

Death comes for us all whether we get murked by zoomers on our way to work or live an extremely successful life in which our fantasies are fulfilled.

You do know Sir Gawain and the Green Knight was written in Middle English in the 14th century, right? It's not a celtic story, it's an Anglo-French one.

That's shooped

How is the Macbeth movie by a24?

a mess of symbolic shit like all arthurian legends

> green guy who doesn’t need to sleep and was decapitated a year ago males fun of the idea of a supernatural afterlife in a movie with a literal ghost

The Green Autist more like it

You do realize all Arthurian legends come from celtic legends right? I'm not calling Harry Potter a Pakistani book just because Pakis live in the UK.

>Vandals

what the fuck

Attached: blyat.jpg (1280x720, 41.8K)

Except there's barely any actual celtic stories of king Arthur preserved. It's an Anglo-French mythology based on a Celtic past. Celtcucks greatest achievements is having other people invent achievements for them.

Because the celts didn’t write stuff down they had an oral tradition which passed the stories down to your little chink migrant brain. Sorry Nigel Wong but your heritage is Genghis Khan and eunuchs in the Chinese Imperial Court.

They're the inspiration for the modern word vandal. The Vandals pillaged Rome so often in the 5th century their name became synonymous with destruction.

Attached: no Knight.jpg (845x645, 55.12K)

>SOMBODY PLAY MY MERRY FINE CHRISTMAS GAME!

Attached: green.png (1200x788, 1.11M)

>barely any actual celtic stories of king Arthur preserved

none at all in fact because he didn't fucking exist.