RLM Scholars... All the clues are there we just have to connect the dots

RLM Scholars... All the clues are there we just have to connect the dots.

What are they trying to tell us?!

Attached: file.png (1005x525, 621.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01M61FHRC/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_BY6RP1Y2RHVQSQMXWJG1
youtube.com/watch?v=mk9lVc9HDdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chad Beakman fans.

Attached: MV5BODRkMzk1ZWMtOTEwOS00NTBkLTk4ZjItZjAwYjQ1NjM2NzcyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 45.64K)

reddit liberal media

Someone should tell mike to take better care of himself, he is getting older and fatter, not a good thing

Mike is clearly AnCap, Rich is guided by his rigid mormon values and Jay is a political chameleon just algining with whatever his current boyfriend thinks.

RLM is the mirror universe of Twin Peaks. RLM Mike is the mirror of Twin Peaks' Mike, and garmonbozia in the RLM universe is franchise consoomer seething farmed by RLM.

Jay and Beardfat are "quirky" fags. Mike is a fat slob, probably had a mustard stain he was trying to hide.

yeah, he should stop aging

Mike is a huge liberal who praised Borat for pwning the whites.

Beardfat has got grosser during covid. Aidsmoby might have actually died

it wasn't about them being poor, Mike just hates poor people no matter the race.

Reminder that some user looked up this green blazer that Mike was wearing and it cost like 10k.

Green symbols mean mental health awareness. They're all but confirming Mike has onset dementia and he hasn't got long, maybe another 5 years at most? Then what? What is RLM without Mike? Would you watch a half in the bag with just Jay and Rich? It wouldn't be the same, the channel would start to die. So what are they signaling here? I think it's the end of RLM, we are in the twilight years, enjoy it, cherish it, because you'll miss it when it's gone.

Attached: MST3K_Frank_and_Clay.png (333x299, 144.63K)

>STOP GETTING OLD!

Is that Dougie Jones?

Attached: dougiejones.jpg (1200x799, 98.65K)

Sad. Just like Mike's personal hero Willis Williams who tragically recently came out with brain damage after being an actor, RLM goes the way of the dinosaur.

Wat

Attached: 1586213778694.jpg (259x259, 20.48K)

not what he meant but he doesn't have to be a fat slob.

They've spent over half a million dollars on gremlins memorabilia and actual props, you shouldn't be surprised.

Attached: d5ydtggG.png (865x555, 241.46K)

kek wait until you see Rich's house.

It looks like crap and no blazer cost 10k.
Bespoke blazers in luxurious materials like cashmere cost like 6 or 7k.

Attached: 6-PORTRAIT_CIFONELLI_Vacheron_Constantin_21_7295-V2-scaled.jpg (1001x1500, 261.09K)

Thats the weirdest thing. A man came at her with a bag of shit and he thinks its racist of her to try and teach him how a toilet works, which he clearly didnt since he had a bag of shit in his hands. If anything it showed how accepting the white woman was.

Those are clearly for made for more, let's say petite individuals which Mike clearly wouldn't classify as. Having it made with so much extra fabric is clearly a custom piece, i'd say that they easily paid over 10k for such a thing.

And by they i mean patreon supporters.

Sure thing, dramafag
>amazon.com/dp/B01M61FHRC/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_BY6RP1Y2RHVQSQMXWJG1

Has anyone been keeping up with the trial? If Mike walks I think I'll throw up.

Unsurprisingly, "The Wizard" wore it best.

MIKE FUCKING STOKLASSA

Attached: mike stoklassa.gif (284x288, 738.28K)

Imagine wearing a jacket like that in a video and then NOT greenscreening some images/video onto it, SMDH my head

youtube.com/watch?v=mk9lVc9HDdM

Ok. Wtf is that

Guess he wanted her to say "now you've overplayed your hand, mr method comedian, I know Kazakhstanis have beautiful indoor toilets and they would never behave the way you do!"

Mike fucking stoklassa?

talk shit get hit Milwaukee style

Had no idea Rich could play an instrument.

HEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOO

Am i getting fooled ? Is that really mike ? He does look like the type of dude who can kick some ass, unlike rich and jay and the other 2 homos

Attached: Dr._Clayton_Forrester.jpg (518x351, 30.56K)

mike is the only married one other than alcoholism man

he looks like a boomer today cause he is almost 60

Not even a whole Tom Ford suit costs that much

Obersturmfuhrer, mike " kill all jews " stoklasa

>he looks like a boomer today cause he is almost 60
Mike is in his early 40s

he is 53 according to himself on a video form early this year

He is joking you moron

from another video rich was talking about how when he was in his late teens TNG was starting to come out right?
so that happened 30 years ago.

if rich was like 19, that would make him 49 at the time that video came out what was years ago.

Mike when a movie/tv show is written by mostly Christians:
>THIS IS PROPAGANDA! THEY'RE TRYING TO BRAINWASH AND USE FEAR TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE!
Mike when a movie/tv show is written entirely by jews:
>What's the big deal?
Gen x are worse than boomers.

Try mid-40s. And has had aids since TNG ended...around the same as magic Johnson got his.

He seems like a socially liberal centrist/independent

That doesn't look anything like Mike.

>centrist
That's just what democrats call themselves to feign neutrality. Mike is a typical gen x retard stuck in the early 90s who thinks the religious is being mean to the poor gays for no reason and that rich whites are in control of everything. That's why he loves TNG so much, it flatters his naive liberalism.

You do know we wasn't always as fat as he is now, right ? It does look like him

people age user

Attached: file.png (803x441, 401.07K)

Agreed. I am too much of a racist, so I never could get into star trek

Yes and it doesn't look anything like a young Mike either.

Wat

Get a grip

Whats his name again?

Attached: 1401242265497.jpg (550x791, 278.91K)

Reinhardt mike heydrich

"fourth reich" mike

This is literaly happening to me too as we speak ;_:

More like "Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Reich" Mike at his current weight.

that's Rick Beato, a music youtuber and Mike's half-brother, i'm not kidding.

Michael "Who is Max Landis" Stoklasinsky.

Attached: 1533725245547.jpg (1597x1200, 816.29K)