I CANT DO THIS ALL ON MY OWN

I CANT DO THIS ALL ON MY OWN
IM NO SUPERMAN

Attached: 6B353CB8-BB20-45A9-9153-4AC2E86AE2CA.jpg (750x417, 219.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GjZxiHWPrZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=X6jJv057NDk
streamable.com/lbvlcv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, but you sure are a joker

look at the pain in his eyes

I would unironically hang out with Will 7 days a week and help him with his recovery and expect nothing but friendship and a couch to crash on

Attached: 1632179521124.jpg (854x758, 164.87K)

NORMAL WORDS BUT A BLACK GUY

Is his JUSTing worse than Bredan Fraiser’s?

they're both members of the JUST Us League

Wow you would really be best friends with will smith and live in his mansion for free? Great guy

i'd rape him
not in a gay way
but to further break him

There's a Karen White song just for him.... domestically abused men are real. I hope Will gains peace and learns to love himself.

As for Jada, if Tupac were alive he'd be on Will's side. All of this pain, suffering and manipulation for a dead man who would have smacked the shit out of her for doing half of what she's been doing to Will.

Jadas endgame has to be his suicide right? No one would do this to someone they love.

i'd pay rent and buy my own food, neet bitchu

Honestly? Yeah
Will Smith has been publicly humiliated on a scale Brendan never saw. Plus, Brendan's actually unjusted himself too. I don't see that happening with Will

Fraser is about to come back. Willard might be finished.

>paying rent and for food when you live with a guy worth 350 million
Idiot

if ol' Willie was smart, he'd take the licks and tell everyone he doesn't give a fuck.

"I don't give a shit about what that conniving bitch says. Shut up about my wife when I'm present or I'll beat you."

lmfao that would just make it even worse, are you retarded?

>make the sadness go away
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GjZxiHWPrZ4

KWAB

Attached: cuck support.gif (610x466, 1.73M)

Nigger if you're going to slap someone, you deal with the consequences like a man. He's crying like a little bitch and trying to undo it. Do you see leftists apologizing for burning down cities? What about Trump, does he apologize ever?

Gotta milk that moment for all it's worth right

he looks like he's on the verge of tears in the video. dark stuff

What the fuck does this mean

>what about Trump and niggers

Attached: 1627518443638.jpg (828x976, 638.03K)

>went from being a 90s Chad to a gigacuck

he's fucking finished, isn't he?

Attached: 1648438432906.jpg (933x537, 41.11K)

Was that slap worth it?

Uncle Phil would never have allowed this shit to happen

>already in an open relationship
>certainly owns multiple houses
>can just live in a different house with a new gf
>ignore wife
>wife might not even divorce him anyways but bite the bullet if she does
>show up to one of Chris Rock's comedy shows and let Chris slap him back so everyone can laugh it off
>have them both shit on Jada for a bit then leave so Chris can finish his act

Everything he’s done since and including the slap has been a cry for help and no one is listening. This dude is in a really bad place. I hope he gets help.

can't he simply leave his wife? his kids are grown up, he has no more material obligations for his family

Maybe he should go get help instead of crying for it

>the moment it all fell apart for Will

Attached: uncle phil.jpg (677x546, 75.95K)

The whole reason Jada loves Tupac is that he wouldn't give a shit about her

ngl I read that in Mikes voice

Wow, you're fucking braindead

rich people don't deserve sympathy
if they're retarded enough to fuck their life and can't fix it with that amount of money, they deserve it

Brendan’s wife feasted upon his bank account before dropping him off at the barbershop as a lifeless husk

Jada still has her fangs in Will and he’s too delusionally in love to escape

Why are black "men" so incredibly feminine and theatrical

Attached: 1649099107861.webm (592x1280, 201.07K)

raised by single mothers

They're always auditioning to be an extra in a Michael Bay movie.

How new?

they haven't been broken in

Just a board tourist

Attached: 1649273182215.webm (420x740, 1.22M)

What a dumb post. You don't know Will Smith. You just associate him with likeable cool movie characters he played. Chances are, he's a huge dickwad IRL and probably deserves a lot of shit.

Attached: iStock-858667816.jpg (1154x1602, 289.83K)

FREE WILLARD

context?

Reminder.

Attached: Chris Rock Cheek Padding.png (1572x890, 1.09M)

Not quite.
>Fraser's publicist announced in December 2007 that the couple decided to divorce. Fraser was ordered to pay a monthly alimony sum of $50,000 for a period of 10 years or until remarriage of Afton, whichever occurred first, in addition to the $25,000 monthly payment for child support, ending in January 2019. In early 2013, Fraser petitioned the courts for a reduction of his alimony and child support payments, asserting that he was unable to meet the annual obligation of $900,000; Smith accused Fraser of hiding financial assets.

Attached: 1627539180156.jpg (600x900, 93.98K)

>the annual obligation of $900,000
lol

You know what those eyes say to me? Gimme a hug man.

Attached: hug.jpg (500x353, 23.31K)

“It’s possible to be a kind and gentle husband. It’s impossible to be a kind and gentle lover.”

-Vietnamese proverb

Attached: fake-real-rock.jpg (1900x642, 105.42K)

Is there a single recorded case of women not being pure evil during divorces? Why the fuck would anyone marry in 2k22?

Same

It doesn't even matter if you marry in some states, you still have to pay them.

Why is he with that ugly vile woman? What is the appeal?

>needing a cheek pad for a fucking bitch slap
please dude. come on.

INCLUDING YOUR LOVELY DAUGHTER, G.I. JANE
YOUR FATHER SUCKS

Two kids, 12 and 14 years were filming on IG live with loaded gun, 12 yo accidently pulls trigger, kills 14yo and then shoots herself. Family members rush to the scene and the rest is history

youtube.com/watch?v=X6jJv057NDk

I'm sure his wife supports him in this difficult times.

>I'm such a bum I'll fake a friendship just so I have a place to sleep
Lmao what a cuck

>monthly alimony sum of $50,000 for a period of 10 years or until remarriage of Afton
what the fuck

This. He's obviously not wearing a pad on his cheek, that was someone who edited the photo. Will Smith is using a fake hand. You can see as he follows-through, the fingers don't move the way a real, human hand would. The simplest explanation is he's wearing a fake hand, but it might be fake fingers; it's hard to tell with the quality of the video from all angles.

Attached: Will Smith Destroys Chris Rock.png (1600x1067, 1.93M)

Honestly if he came up for his oscar later, and just refused to accept it and gave a heartfelt apology to Chris Rock citing that hes going through deep emotional shit right now and lashed out, everything would be going super good for him right now.
It wasn't so much the slap but the Oscar speech itself was another slap at chris rock in a way.
Either way once everyone forgets about this in 2 months he will get his roles and projects back in production anwyays

>Jadas endgame has to be his suicide right? No one would do this to someone they love.
I believe it.

>Everything he’s done since and including the slap has been a cry for help and no one is listening. This dude is in a really bad place. I hope he gets help.
So do I. There aren't very many places which exist to help men in marital hell, though.

>The whole reason Jada loves Tupac is that he wouldn't give a shit about her
She has her daughter writing letters to him in the afterlife. Jada obviously thinks Tupac is her soulmate. Why is she destroying her marriage for a man who couldn't love her like that and was always marrying or about to marry someone else? What could Tupac possibly have told her or done for her to turn her into this after his death?

I really want to see the version of that entire clip with the audio. Every copy I find online has it either muted, or it's cut off.

just nignog things, hilarious

Guys like Will Smith are always snakes. You know what I’m talking about. Class clown, lots of female friends, in with the popular kids, teachers let him get away with shit because he’s good at gassing people up, etc. Then they try to turn all their friends on you because you see through their fake-ass smiles.

t. asp chad

holy basedola

He is the prime example of why you should leave a bitch if she starts domineering you or is unfaithful.
She's a literal succubus that drained the life from him.
That whore

Honestly Brendan ended up better off considering before the divorce he had become a solid literal who has been and thanks to the JUSTing has re-entered the public eye in a sympathetic way.

Will Smith went from a top of the world superstar to an actual literal cuckold who lost his beta shit on live television for the world to see and THEN the woman he white knighted for essentially spat in his face. There is no good aspect of this whole ordeal - they say there is no such thing as bad publicity but for Will Smith who can already get in the news just by eating at a McDonalds, there is some serious diminishing returns in that sure this is a big news story, but how much can a bit more publicity help a guy who already had it in spades if he needed it?

I don't think it's complete yet. He's easily in for another 15-20 years of justing ahead of him if he doesn't kill himself. The ball just got rolling recently.

To be fair men and women divorce for different reasons

Women divorce due to hypergamy

Men divorce when we can’t fuck/breed her anymore, like a horse with a broken leg

“For rich or for poor” is meant towards the bride

“In sickness and in health” is meant towards the groom

Attached: RedditSpacing.jpg (1200x658, 112.1K)

Yes, Brendan’s plight got the entire world behind him and the fan support ended up saving his career and possibly his life. Will’s JUSTing had everyone turning on him and had him burning bridges with people. If he ever breaks it off with Jada and gets his mind right he’s gonna look back and think man I fucked everything up. Brendan just had his shit fucked up.

>Guys like Will Smith are always snakes.
>t. The guy overshadowed by the Team Captain

The women of King Richard wrote Will a letter pleading their case about pay equity -- and he listened to them, presented their case, and won for them.

Will has (had) crazy influence in Hollywood. He used it for good. He cracked under the weight of all the pressure. I hope the story about rehab is true -- and I hope they extract him from Scientology.

This man is playing on hardcore mode. Real life Guts. The Struggler!

Try /gif/ rekt threads

>“For rich or for poor” is meant towards the bride
>“In sickness and in health” is meant towards the groom
That's deep.

>Will Smith is using a fake hand.
okay, let's say he is, let's say the whole thing was staged to give all 3 actors a publicity boost and keep the oscars in the news cycle. so what?

Does

This

Bother

You?

Attached: Yes.png (680x709, 243.33K)

nword moment

They're both towards each other you revisionist heathen

My father just lost an erection.

I found it on pol, it's just random music and then *pop* mic of phone goes *pop* for like 30 seconds then it's just niggers chimping in the background crying and wailing ad nauseum

kek, is that Deryck Whibley's body?

Kek. Fuck the snydercut, this is what I want to see.

Attached: 1637149266358m.jpg (970x1024, 77.64K)

>shadman

>The women of King Richard wrote Will a letter pleading their case about pay equity -- and he listened to them, presented their case, and won for them.
>Costume designers are 85% women, yet are paid less than production designers, which are 85% men.
>Costume designers have sometimes learned that their own crew is making more money than they are. They are working unlimited hours, while an assistant art director works 10-hour days for more money.
More nonsense.

Will seriously needs to just abandon the wife abandon the kids and just get the fuck out

Attached: 4ADD0849-4C90-43F5-8D34-B2354137A3A7.jpg (612x612, 59.36K)

Shut the fuck up, cuck

Will sold his soul for fame to the Church and Jada at a young age. They have come to collect their due

your reading comprehension is dogshit.

Damn it fucking hurts.

I accept your concession

why the FUCK has no one posted the video
streamable.com/lbvlcv

Jesus fucking christ it's real.

Perfectly kino redemption arc right here

It doesn't matter. Just pointing out that it is fake in case any sheep/vaccinated plebs think it's real.

jesus fucking christ
what is wrong with this woman?

Attached: 1471BC33-BE5C-4C95-B895-73A115DB3FDE.png (338x390, 133.49K)

now its even more embarassing, because he used his cuck status to make a prank