Why is he still talking about the Will Smith bullshit?

Why is he still talking about the Will Smith bullshit?

Attached: 87654345678.jpg (1280x720, 114.58K)

>Quarter pounder

he lives literally rent free in trannies' heads

Because the almighty algorithm tells him to.

Because like most rightwingcel manchildren he basically just has undiagnosed autism hence all his problems and warped views of the world and garbage takes on everything.
So he obsessively focuses on shit like this thinking he’s achieving anything by talking about it to death

But he calls himself a liberal.

question: if you don't like him, why make threads about him? unless it's actually you who makes these threads pretending to hate your content ala dilbert?

>fat shaming

lel

Liberal means commie to American rightwingers and Nazi to leftwingers

I imagine because people are still watching it

why do you watch this guy?

>muh rightwing

begone tranny

thats how all those youtube grifters work
>monetize your haterz lelz
no they monetize every fucking thing

>people I don't like are ugly, bad and nevrotic
You have to be 18 to post here.

Because he's a fucking faggot loser who relies on faggot losers for views. Ie. You.

If The Last Jedi still generated clicks I'm sure he'd talk about that instead

>BY THE WAY I AM TOTALLY RIGHT WING LIKE THE REST OF MY MIGA BROS AS I POST FROM MY BASEMENT AND MY WIFE FUCKS OTHER GUYS AND I GOT BEAT UP BY A TRANNY AND CRIED ON LIVESTREAM AND I HAVE A LITERAL KEKSHED BUT I MAKE VIDEOS THAT AGREE WITH YOU SO KEEP WATCHING AND PLEASE FORGET THAT I AM A GRIFTER THAT HAS SWITCHED SIDES TO MAKE THE MOST AMOUNT OF SHEKELS EVERY FEW YEARS THAT WAS JUST A PHASE I SWEAR SO KEEP WATCHING GOOD GOYIM AND BUY MY MERCH I HAVE THESE PLAYMATS FOR MY DEAD CATS AS I AM A TOTAL CHAD CATDAD AS LONG AS MY WIFE SAYS I CAN BE SO KEEP WATCHING HAVE I MENTIONED LITERAL WHO WHORE FROM CAPESHIT YET?????

Kill yourself after you kill this fat retard please OP.

Lmfao this… Rightwingcels are just so fucking dumb and gullible that they will NEVER stop losing, and losing hard

He literally milks whatever he thinks will get him clicks, and right now, that's Will Smith.

That's a whole lotta text. You okay, buddy? Get it out of your system, we won't judge.

This is so dumb it hurts to read.

>autism
>warped views of the world
You really are a dumb tranny

ok chud L+bad take+ ratio+ malding

Even Japan is turning against Will Smith.

It's over, Willbros.

Back to Bel Air soon.

For the clicks. He's a prime example of clickbaiter.

Oh btw you are all fags.

Why are you watching his shit? I could agree with him on everything in the world and I still wouldn't watch his shit cause he does that obnoxious shit where he drones on and on reiterating shit to extend the length of the videos in the most obnoxious way possible.

I have no idea who this is but I saw the thumbnail and thought Jonah Hill was making youtube videos.

Who's your favorite grifter Yea Forums?

ywnbaw

Hasan

Nice non-rebuttal to his post shlomo. You care to refute anything he said?

Hasan because he's hot

Thank God for that. You will never be a woman or a man, and you will always be a fucking retarded faggot.

why do you know what he's talking about?

>2 Years Ago
>"I don't like to double dip on topics"
>Now
>10 videos on the same thing

my local news is still talking about it

nigger why would be watching this boring motherfucker for two years? he is even worse than sargoy

>sadpepe.rar

what do you recommend i watch friend?

I unsubscribed around the time he started blatantly simping for Gina Camero.

for me it is tasting history. he might be a faggot but can make interesting foodkino

he and geeks+gamers are a mystery to me. how long can someone be subbscribed to a faggot that makes 10 10minute videos of which there is like 2min content all together

and you will always be a faggot lil nipps

>I am a Retard
The post

Kek you're so mad

Brendan Schaub

Because like most idiots on YouTube, he keeps riding the wave of what is popular and beats the dead horse over and over again.

>tried to fuck Bobby Lee's gf
>failed
Lol no.

odd, nobody mentioned trannies
almost as if they live rent-free in your head

he's not right wing, transsexual

tranny back to your little reddit hole

>Why is he still talking

Attached: i dont know.jpg (450x592, 154.19K)

I like that he goes into the actual history of the foods and gives his best shot in recreating them.

his recipes are also much tastier than what townsends do

>no argument

You are an actual retard aren't you?

Why not?
It makes leftoids seethe

he is a leftoid and respects trannies

not really, if you watch podcasts he's on with rekieta media he's way more edgy, he just tows the line because he knows he's under constant surveillance by youtube moderators so he just says the most normal cuckservative shit in order to stick around and make money

Don't forget he "has two black dads and welcomes an open relationship with his wife". Dude is cuck supreme.

there's tons itt, see;

>has two black dads and welcomes an open relationship with his wife
wtf, and i thought he was making fun of jack murphy

The fuck about him is "rightwing"?
That he makes fun of Hollywood race-swapping and wokemakes?