Can someone explain why did they film this?

can someone explain why did they film this?

Attached: tumblr_0a4da83653b5049b847bd7595085bd24_c55cd1c8_1280.jpg (1280x1180, 305.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QULPnDDYcbI?t=439
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why not

people like looking at hot people. once upon a time we didn't have to pretend that isn't true

to show captain kirk was not gay for spork

Because Captain Kirk is a horn dog that fucked thousands of space skanks in TOS

hot woman barely any closes men and bull dykes like.
it's not that difficult

Because she's smoking hot.

to appeal to tummychads like me

Attached: 1622360042435.png (1556x2048, 2.46M)

Actress wanted to show her body off.

this. go read interviews. she was proud.

Attached: 1637120333295.jpg (1200x630, 74.58K)

ALMOND ACTIVATION INTENSIFIES

Had to feel their quota for Blackrock.

I coomed many times to her Ferg interview.
youtu.be/QULPnDDYcbI?t=439

Attached: 1093840985.jpg (1200x1500, 134.01K)

For my penis.
Specifically mine.
I beat the charges in the courts that matter and I'm going back to producing shit.

the original scene she had a chrome futuristic underwear, but it was covered by CGI in postproduction.
you can see they didnt covered it properly in the left side of the bra.

>she's now 40 and childless

Post webm

It's funny that this scene in particular was so hated, because if it has any point, it's female empowerment.

If anything she's dominating the usually charismatic Kirk by displaying her body yet keeping it off limits, even dressing in a matter-of-fact way like he's not even in the room, and denying his advances before he even says anything. Kirk is intimidated and backs off.

Of course, she's really hot, white, blonde, and skinny, so women would hate this scene no matter what.

By the way, look up her nudes, her tits are incredible.

This was shot specifically for the trailer.

This is one of the things I remember about the first abbrams trek. That and the poor actor who got killed in some freak, self car run over accident.

She is stunning

Anyone who ever gave a shit about this never watched a single episode of the original series.

AWOOGA

>That and the poor actor who got killed in some freak, self car run over accident.

I think that was some russian mafia shit.

Why am I more attracted to the naval/tummy region than any other part of a woman? I literally don't get it.

Attached: 1649208765581.jpg (399x400, 68.48K)

holy jesus god how the fuck does she just look sexy thats fucked up

Because she probably asked for it.

This is really her? Perfect

As a substitute for character development. They never established why Kirk or anyone else would care about this bitch, but having her take her clothes off on screen distracts from all that.

What webm?

The nanny scenes from sex and the city 2

Attached: alice-eve-hot.gif (294x498, 3.11M)

Attached: alice-eve.png (640x426, 244.58K)

The story was insane, he was getting mail downhill from his "parked" jeep and it rolled back on him. How the fuck does that happen?

[YWN sneak into her trailer and sniff her used panties.

she's hot

It was in neutral at the top of an incline, he went to check his mail which was at the bottom of the incline

if it was a manual transmission he could have hopped out without the parking break engaged or without it engaged in a gear when it was off.
Either way..shit seems...uhh...unlikely.

He was a millenial American driver.

this was a power move by craig
he's known both her parents since before she was born
they were a degree or two of relevancy higher than him then
and now he gets to shamelessly flirt with her

Car was defective

nothing more sad, a completely wasted life

so they could flash it in the trailer and get people to watch this shit movie

He killed himself after Hollywood cancelled and hounded him for being a Russian.

Because you’re based

The jeep was a made man and he wasn’t

>tumblr

Has underwear really not evolved after 200 years and interaction with multiple alien civilizations?

It's just literally not fucking fair.

what do you expect? air conditioned vageen?

i did, now that you mention it

At least a self cleaning function.

Stop asking these silly questions. I'm getting sleepy.

Zoomers will never know what it was like back when movies got praised for showing unclothed hot actresses.

Star Trej

zoomers will never know what it's like watch things just because they had hot chicks just doing things.

once the childless feminists and activist investors took over it's all about casting ugly people being petty and ugly

That's where babies are made.

Actual goddess

Post who this is I like jinx cosplays

This

Here's your star trek hotties user.

Their pronouns are whale/thing.

Attached: bf1fc2bb-47d7-420f-abec-60fa04d7b424-b3b26a6e-36ff-48d7-ac5a-b1464f9bbb72-adira-tilly.jpg (1200x630, 145.3K)

I don't even watch Star Trek but I keep seeing ads for it and it amazes me how the cast and in particular the protagonist gets uglier every season

Attached: p13114224_b_h9_ah.jpg (1440x1080, 232.55K)

I'm glad nu-Trek is linking back to Star Trek IV.