BATWOMAN CANCELLED AFTER 3 SEASONS

cosmicbook.news/cw-not-renewing-batwoman

Attached: renew-batwoman.jpg (632x616, 94.09K)

XH NX NX NX TRXNSXSTXRS WX GXT TX CXCKY

S

wasnt even aware this existed
is literally everything capeshit nowadays?

lol so they finally cancelled this mess

I don't think anyone actually liked this shit and feel they just refrained from canceling it for so long out of pure spite.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

said nobody that didn’t deserve a mercy bullet

I'm surprised it made it through 1 season.

The first season actually wasn't terrible by CW capeshit standards. It was basically Arrow-lite. It got significantly worse after Rose quit the show and they recasted her with this nappy headed hoe.

there was a nigger batwoman show?

for three years?

first im hearing bout it

Does this make you happy? Pretending she isn't attractive just because of her skin color?

Nah not until season 2

The previous actress nearly got paralyzed and imagine you get paralyzed doing shit for a CW capeshow. Also supposedly she was also a huge bitch on set too

It lasted for three seasons too long. Utter trash. Currently the only watchable berlantitrash show is superman&lois but it's going the way of the flash.

First it was an unlikable dyke batwoman show but she let herself get convinced that she was actually tough because she was in one on the Wick movies and she did a stunt that broke her back lol.

Wait, when did it air a third season? I thought they just did the 2nd with the black chick

Dude shut up. It's never the skin color and you know it

She wasn't black in S1. She was portrayed comic accurately by Ruby Rose but she quit after being nearly paralyzed in a stunt. Blackwoman is a CW OC

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x540, 68.69K)

Oh nyooooo trannies losing their job

Black women are ugly, it’s a fact of nature.

sisters i don’t feel so good... first el*n buying twitter now this? I’m.. today is the day sisters... I’m gonna... ACK!

Then what is it? Sharp knees?

You've clearly never seen Vanniall

Season 3 just finished airing IIRC.

>S&L is literally the only tolerable Arrowverse show now
What the fuck happened?

>3 seasons
damn
i dont think iv seen a single webm from that show posted on here, had no idea it had been going that long

Don’t need to, nigger name, no like. Simple as.

The one where she punched a face off was pretty well spread here when it aired. It was Hush but obviously many weren't aware and it looked ridiculous

Reset the counter!
HAHAHAHA!!
DC keeps losing and I love it!

>The one where she punched a face off
I'm sorry, what?

More sounds like it's on the bubble than canceled. They may want to just make room for their Gotham Knights show. Easy solution would just be to add Batwoman to that show tho that won't help the production team.

She's hot af

Guaranteedreplies.jpeg

I thought the “yt” thing was just a meme.

Attached: D916B058-1982-438F-8070-E08123B2DC94.jpg (1169x529, 218.08K)

Mostly a meme here but it's pretty common to see on darkie twitter

Why would you think it was a joke?

These are the same people who think putting asterisks in names removes their power

They had that one dyke play Batwoman. Her costume looked so bad that she quit after one season, so they replaced her with a black chick.
No one gave a shit about the show since the beginning.

It started out that way but niggers are so easily manipulated they bought into it and started to bite the hand that literally feeds them. They have no concept of how much they take and never give back.

>crappy show no one would care about
>literally no one's even heard of it
>that hair
This is fake, right?

Attached: 1646111503550.png (1327x560, 442.65K)

I don't understand

I remember that they were upset that the first actress was simultaneously "Not gay enough" and "The lesbian answer to Idris Elba" (In that she's the Gay Woman™ in everything)

They're blaming racists for the negative reception to a TV show

Much like Game of Thrones

Is YT refering to people who don't watch the show regardless then?

Well, all the racist comments aren't helping that perception.

No

Pronounce "YT"

Why-tee

White

She's complaining about white people

Shit, thanks

if shegot paralyzed se would have made a good batgirl.

But Batgirl isn't gay

You can't just have someone play a character that isn't the right sexuality as their character

she's more so complaining about woke whiteys which is pretty based, fuck trannies

>That episode where the tabloids are shipping her with a dude so she gives a fucking interview to make sure everyone knows she loves muff

The show was like a joke and that was season 1

all comic characters are gay. Checkmate.

they really need to chill with all the manchildren shows holy fuck

Wasn't it cancelled before? I'm getting serious deja Vu from this

I believe so. But then the stars of Black Lightning and Supergirl said "fuck DC" and followed Amel and Rose out the door. By all accounts working on DC projects is a nightmare.

Shoulda been canceled after three episodes

Why does the costume have long red hair if the actor is a dyke?

Then she would have to get Dicked by the biggest slut in DC.

Attached: Dick Grayson1.jpg (640x743, 61.23K)

She African black or high yellow

Tranny

Attached: 325436.png (413x421, 219.43K)

you must be new then. There were countles threads

the hair was a wig even in the comics. real hair was short

Not only have I never seen a single second of this, but I've never heard anyone mention it.

How the fuck are there so many Cape shows so obscure out there? What's the shit around her head in that image?

whoa what no way

Kino Project Blue book gets 2 seasons, this negro trash gets THREE. and I bet way more people watched PBB.

I will never not be mad aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: david-bowie-stare.gif (220x172, 447.05K)