Double standards of Hollywood

He's right

Attached: hollywood.jpg (1095x1603, 255.82K)

What does the N stand for?

Will Smith is a talentless nigger with a shit filmography, who cares man

Last I checked the careers of Ansel Elgort, Armie Hammer, and Amber Heard were all hurt by their respective controversies; Armie Hammer's situation being the most ridiculous out of the three to be "cancelled" for.

So what some butthurt ex put him on blast for having a weird fetish? Who gives a shit? He's Armie Fucking Hammer, most women would pay good money for him to take a bite out of them.

>sneaky dubious backroom allegations vs waltzing onto the oscars stage and committing assault and then screaming unhinged swearing/threats from the audience
lol

None of those people did anything at the academy awards. It’s the academy freaking out. I think, I don’t know, I’ve never even heard of two of those people.

Big Willy needs to get back to his roots and work with DJ Jazzy Jeff again.

Quit stealing other people's songs Will.

Will Smith getting so many roles even though he's shit disproves systemic racism against blacks.

exactly
twitter is shit
and so is OP

>it's racist
A little, yes, but to say it's ONLY that is to misunderstand the very industry you're talking about. He did it publicly and definitively, there was no "gray area," there was no he-said-she-said. He did it right out there where everyone could see, and careers end over that.

Obviously being a cannibal is not as offensive as one human slapping another.

What did Ansel elgort do
He was great in all those guy Ritchie feelms

>netflix doesn't cancel smith over his slap
>wtf they don't protect chris rock????
clown world

NO TO RACISM

>when you look like a complete dumbass by typing "systematic racism" instead of "systemic"

How embarrassing. It's fucking over for this asshole, whoever he is.

Attached: .65.jpg (220x232, 34.61K)

>I don’t know
You're right, so why bother giving your worthless opinion? This entire thing is retarded and no one should care anyway

Fuck them too. They all fucking suck cock by choice.

>no one should care
You misunderestimate the sheer power of old white people screaming WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Amber heard is only being helped by her friends. I think if he just slapped him and left the venue this would be over by now. The public is fucking pissed that such a horrid display of entitlement and wealth was broadcasted on national TV with little immediate consequences. I get fucked 40 different ways by my government but will Smith gets to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Well, Armie Hammer was blacklisted.. I don't know anything about the Ansel Elgort situation but I do know the Amber Heard shit is super weird.. She should have been cut loose and dropped.. It ain't like she's a box office draw or some type of starlet with heavy influence.
There have been plenty of white actors to get blacklisted in Hollywood so I don't think this faggot knows what they're talking about.

nigger

Men in Black 1, Bad boys 1/2, I am Legend are good movies

Do you have that marcus aurelius quote about opinions

In this case I don't think race has anything to do with it. If Beneditch Cumberbatch went on stage and slapped the piss out of Andrew Garfield we'd be having the exact conversation.

No they aren’t.
You are a tasteless retard.

I am Legend was a shit adaptation. It would've been decent if they kept the original ending but test audiences once again prove to be complete cancer.

I wonder how she feels about Gina Carano.

Enemy of the State, Hancock and Seven Pounds are kino. Eat shit faggot.

>not even mentioning fag flash

>do something objectively wrong
>immediately apologize
>now immune to all consequences

Attached: 1624542871521.jpg (225x225, 6.76K)

>omg he fucked up and broke the law, now he's facing consequences? this is racism!

>Armie Hammer's situation being the most ridiculous out of the three to be "cancelled" for.

really? he is proably the worst one with all his bizarro cannibal stuff.

We gots the bloodlust

black on black violence is not, has never been, and will never be my problem

Attached: impressed.png (279x287, 153.4K)

You look like a complete dumbass for typing "systemic racism" too. It's an intellectually lazy, fundamentally flawed concept.

they're only cancelling cause the same retards complained on twitter
if no one gave a fuck about wills outburst like no one gave a fuck about engerlberg humperdink then he wouldnt be "cancelled"
they did it themselves, hollywoods AI just told them to dump their will smith stock

His legacy is completely gone isn't it.

I don't feel ppl will even feel as fondly about Fresh Prince anymore

1/3 lol

Based

Attached: 1640857717846.jpg (600x600, 59.46K)

What legacy? He’s a mugging loser with the comedic sensibilities of a paint huffing retard who just spotted a leprechaun outside. The spoiled dumbo eared twat has spent most of his time in the limelight being a talentless shithead and forcing his shithead family on the world. Fuck him forever.

>over an incident he already apologized for twice
I said I was sorry for stabbing someone twice! That makes it okay, right?

When Will Smith was doing fresh prince he wanted to do movies so he got together with his manager and they looked up the top ten grossing movies:
>8 of 10 had aliens/monsters
>9 of 10 had massive fight scenes
>10 of 10 were heavy with cgi
So he would only accept rolls in those types of movies.

He is always carried by a co-star.
MiB would have been the same movie with Chris Tucker and Tommy Lee Jones.
When he doesn't have a powerhouse co-star his movies bomb (Legend, After Earth).
If you break down his rolls he is a forgettable prop.

Sorry bucks, we WMBF now
You've had your fan in the 2000s and 2010s, but now it's our turn to shine

Attached: wmbf.jpg (640x799, 144.81K)

Why does he have his hand in his jacket like that,is it some kind of cult thing

He was probably trying to Napoleon-sign the Illuminati overlords but they ignored his request and are throwing him under the bus

>Independence Day
>MIB
>Fresh Prince
>Concussion
>The Pursuit of Happyness
>Ali
>King Richard

Thats it, i was trying to remember thaose paintings of famous people and he was one of them did that weird signal thing.

i don't think ansel elgort got up on stage and sexually assaulted anyone.

i also don't think armie hammer got up on stage and started to profess his love for eating human meat.

nor do i think amber heard got up on stage and literally shat on the floor while claiming she was a victim.

And in fact all of those people were silently black listed for years. hammers been in 2 things in the past 2-3 years, elgort 1 thing, and ironically enough the only woman in those examples has had the least work with a television series continuing and 1 appearance in a directors cut of a movie that came out 4 years ago.

if anything there was more energy to cancel and black list them than there is currently for will.

What did Ansel Elgort do?

A guy's gotta eat! Leave him be

>systematic racism
Why are Leftists so convinced that institutions that are run top-to-bottom by Leftists are so incredibly "racist"? Are Leftists racist?

If a white actor slapped a black comedian there would have been a congressional investigation and national conversation on white male rage

Oh Boo-fuckin-hoo. Poor multi millionaire Will Smith.
How will I ever get over it?!

Money can't undo the gay guilt

bruh are you really defending a cannibal pedo thats beyond low

Amber Heard is doing fine last I heard, she's still set to appear in Aquaman 2 and some other movies.

it's insane that they've made this about race. Will they ever tire of it?

Weren’t they just texts? Like nothing else other than words?

I'll bite. Why is it fundamentally flawed?

It was literally just texts and not to an underage person

I bet that cunny tastes like sweet tea.

The book's ending was shit and came outta nowhere, fuck you.

No more hugs, Will.

>all these people sleeping on iRobot

WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK? YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER

YOU OWE ME!

His 90's - 00s action films are great, don't know about anything else