I AM NOT CRAZY! I KNOW HE SWAPPED THOSE NUMBERS. I KNEW IT WAS 1216. ONE AFTER MAGNA CARTA...

>I AM NOT CRAZY! I KNOW HE SWAPPED THOSE NUMBERS. I KNEW IT WAS 1216. ONE AFTER MAGNA CARTA. AS IF I COULD EVER MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE. NEVER. NEVER! I JUST – I JUST COULDN’T PROVE IT. HE COVERED HIS TRACKS, HE GOT THAT IDIOT AT THE COPY SHOP TO LIE FOR HIM. YOU THINK THIS IS SOMETHING? YOU THINK THIS IS BAD? THIS? THIS CHICANERY? HE’S DONE WORSE. THAT BILLBOARD! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT A MAN JUST HAPPENS TO FALL LIKE THAT? NO! HE ORCHESTRATED IT! JIMMY! HE DEFECATED THROUGH A SUNROOF! AND I SAVED HIM! AND I SHOULDN’T HAVE. I TOOK HIM INTO MY OWN FIRM! WHAT WAS I THINKING? HE’LL NEVER CHANGE. HE’LL NEVER CHANGE! EVER SINCE HE WAS 9, ALWAYS THE SAME! COULDN’T KEEP HIS HANDS OUT OF THE CASH DRAWER! BUT NOT OUR JIMMY! COULDN’T BE PRECIOUS JIMMY! STEALING THEM BLIND! AND HE GETS TO BE A LAWYER? WHAT A SICK JOKE! I SHOULD’VE STOPPED HIM WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE! …AND YOU, YOU HAVE TO STOP HIM! YOU

Attached: betterfuckchuck.jpg (1280x720, 87.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ff0J91_ePAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know what your intention was, but I just wanted to stop by and tell you that this episode alone blows the entirety of Breaking Bad out of the fucking water. Good luck.

Parasites and lefties will say that Chuck was in the wrong.

I just love how it goes from Chuck stealing back a huge client from Kim for HHM to Chuck threatening to bankrupt HHM in like four episodes

season 6 soon bros

Attached: 1.png (261x249, 85.41K)

Chuck got what he fucking deserved

Yeah, he wasn't jealous that Jimmy took the easy route, he was jealous that he took the easy route and he was still a better lawyer

based

Reading it now I can really appreciate how Chuck's mind is just wandering around, and out of context a judge would see him like an unstable wackjob.

He wasn't jealous of Jimmy's lawyer skills at all. Chuck was jealous of Jimmy for always getting ahead and getting the attention Chuck thought that he deserved. His mother and father always loved and gave Jimmy more attention despite being the runt and troublemaker. Hamlin wanted to offer Jimmy a job in the firm that Chuck was nearly wholely responsible for creating. Jimmy bleeding into the law world, a world that Chuck deemed as above Jimmy one where he was the center of attention broke Chuck. Jimmy's lawyering skills could be shit and they could also be amazing but that doesn't matter because its the fact of the matter that Jimmy is now in Chuck's world again

>making a sane member of society look like an absolute schizo
still one of my fav pieces of media ever.

Did you see Jimmy entertain Chuck's wife? Right in front of him too. Poor guy. Bet Chuck never made her laugh so hard.

>Chuck was sane

>sane member of society

Attached: 1614022095452.jpg (946x866, 122.53K)

>Chuck
>sane

literally everything in the monologue is true, but he's coming off like he's some qtard. yeah he gets spooked at batteries but he was perfectly rational here

He knew HHM wouldn't go bankrupt. That was just leverage

Attached: 1649098758698.jpg (1136x640, 38.61K)

Why did he burn bros? Couldn't he just have his doctor sit on his face or something? They were making progress.

AM NOT CRAZY! I am not crazy... I know he put his name in the Goblet of Fire! I know he bypassed the aging spell I cast on it. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never! NEVER! I just couldn't prove it! And he covered his tracks, he got that idiot Ronald Weasley to lie for him! You think this is something? He's done worse! That Quidditch match! Are you telling me a man just happened to fall like that? No! He orchestrated it! Harry! HE CRASHED A CAR INTO THE WHOMPING WILLO! A GOBLET CREDIT CARD!?? And I saved him! I shouldn't have... took him into my own school! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll NEVER change! Ever since he was 11. Always the same! COUDLN'T KEEP HIMSELF OUT OF THE THIRD FLOOR CORRIDOR!
>"But not our Harry! Couldn't be precious Harry!"
Ruining his aunt and uncle's lives... AND HE GETS TO BE A TRI-WIZARD CHAMPION?! WHAT A SICK JOKE! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you, you Have to stop him...

Attached: 1631942627074.png (641x478, 303.94K)

Best performance on the show.

>I AM NOT CRAZY! I am not crazy! I know he forced that meme. I knew it was 231. One after Treehouse of Horror. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot the Janny to delete the other threads. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This faggotry? He's done worse. That buckposting! Are you telling me that a meme just happens to die out like that? No! *He* orchestrated it! Anonny! He *masturbated* to a *cunny* thread! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own Discord server! What was I *thinking*? He'll never change. He'll *never* change! Ever since he was 39, *always* the same! Couldn't keep his IP out of the range ban! But not our Anonny! Couldn't be precious *Anonny*! Stealing content from Reddit! And *HE* gets to be a shitposter? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance!

Good

Good

Up. Fucking. Voted.

Chucks suck n fuck
Formerly Sneeds

>I AM NOT CRAZY! I am not crazy... I know the correct answer was the Moors! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE CARD WASN'T PRINTED CORRECTLY. Never! NEVER! IT DOESN'T MATTER. I'S THE MOORS.
THERE'S NO MOOPS. THERE'S NO MOOPS. YOU IDIOT. YOU FUCKING RETARD. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU UNLESS YOU SAY MOORS! FUCKING SAY IT!

Attached: seinfeld-bubble-boy.jpg (1280x720, 59.71K)

MEADOW! TURN OFF THE LIGHTSSSSSSS

Chuckles got what he deserved; couldn't even make his own wife laugh like Slingin' Jimmy

Chuck was a petty, vindictive shithead that couldn't stand seeing his brother be successful in a field he thought was too good for his brother.

Chuck dying really ended the show. It would be like Niles dying in season 4 of Frasier.

Nope. Ozymandias was way better.

what was his disease?

Bro you're literally wasting your life on Yea Forums. Something in your life definitely went wrong and you're insecure when comparing yourself to others. Of course you like Chuck.

It was an entire season retard

Based

Yep, everything he said was completely right, but him vomiting it all out there randomly makes him look like a schizo

Jimmy's show ends so Saul's and therefore Walter's can begin.

They should've made Jimmy black to drive the point home even harder.

but he was literally right about his brother

Based and redpilled will say that it was Sneed's fault.

cuck blamed the whole 14k missing form their parents shop on jimmy stealing alone, when most of it was his dad giving money or product away t the grifters

>Lawyer stuff much more interesting than the drug/cartel plot

Any lawyerkino recommendations?

Rewatching series rn. Saw this ep last night. So fucking solid. youtu.be/ff0J91_ePAw

At some point he had to leave the pettiness and realize he was the only one who cared about him. Chuck treated jimmy like shit the whole show for no real reason at all. Just because he stole from their parents chucks going to hate his own brother even beyond the death?

He wasn't rational. He just got exposed by Jimmy and his gut reaction is to cry about their past for absolutley no reason.

ChicaneryChamp

Touch Grass

Season 4 was a little slow but Season 5 was pure kino what are you talking about

That doesn't make him any less of petty vindictive shithead.

There's no way to know that. All we do know is that Jimmy had access to the cash register whenever he worked there and could probably steal money whenever he wanted to. I doubt that his dad was getting scammed every single day, but I can believe Jimmy stealing some money every day. It's most likely a combination of both, but I definitely wouldn't say that Jimmy's effect was minimal.

Why are white women so much prettier than every other race?

i didnt say his effect was minimal u cock i said chuck blamed it entirely on jimmy, they say his dad was giving free shit away at least once a week

Chuck should know how to speak compellingly in such a setting, but he's completely broken here.
>JUDGE PLEASE YOU HAVE TO STOP HIM FROM BEING A LAWYER HE CHANGED THE MAGNA CARTA JUDGE PLEASE THE SUNROOF HE STOLE A DOLLAR FROM MY MOM ONCE JUDGE PLEASE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HE MUST BE STOPPED

Howard definitely cared for Chuck, also it's not just the stolen money. There's more from the post you replied to that you ignored.

Based jimmy dabbing on his brother in court and not giving a single fuck after chuck died. Gonna watch this shit again thanks for reminding me

You said "most of it" was his dad giving the money away. I think more than half of it was probably Jimmy.

i dont care what you think actually

>he said calmly.

I'm gonna cum on your face

not if i cum on it first

The battery was a double whammy of ruining his credibility and completely destroying his composure.

wouldnt the battery be inadmissble technically? i know they cant un realise what it meant but legally it shouldnt stand right? jimmy could be charged with falsification of evidence or something?

Are you ready for Slippin' Kimmy?
Are you ready for more Punished Howard?

Attached: 1584414660953.webm (800x450, 268.48K)

It's been a long while since I watched Breaking Bad but I can't recall a scene that's better than this one.

I forget the whole context of the case, but unless he could document Jimmy's wrong-doing, I'm pretty sure there isn't much there.
>I KNEW IT WAS 1216. ONE AFTER MAGNA CARTA. AS IF I COULD EVER MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE. NEVER.
is not a piece of legal evidence. The whole thing just comes off as a personal vendetta of a mentally ill man against his brother who he resents. They wouldn't have much reason to dig further, except that they like and respect Chuck. The battery bit doesn't need to be admissible; it just removes the one element by which the judges might be inclined to questionably bias things in Chuck's favor.

jimmy admitted in the court to getting huel to plant it on chuck

Sure, they can't just write "Chuck is a basket case who invented a fake disease" in the record, but you can't pretend you didn't witness it while deliberating.