Meanwhile in 2006 Yea Forums

Meanwhile in 2006 Yea Forums

Attached: 1640484951664.jpg (760x1134, 193.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yelyahyallblog.weebly.com/hayleys-hair.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CpeMDvZq6TE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZknTE5DPlAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you were 3 in 2006 fuck off

I hate scene girls so much it's unreal

She looks like she smells bad.

2006 is probably the worse year of my entire life.
I was genuinely going to kill myself and I really regret not doing it life hasn't got better I have just learned more unhealthy coping strategies

Blowjob in the attic at a block party girl

imagine...

>ywn be a teenager in 2006 playing WoW while listening to Linkin Park's Metoera again
jfdimsa

I was 19 in 2006. Very good year

yelyahyallblog.weebly.com/hayleys-hair.html
She is cute and an actual top tier singer that can hit ranges most cannot

>ywnb on your myspace in 2006 razorblading your hair and getting puss just cause you had tight jeans

Also having based hero siege sessions with schoolmates afterschool

I'll never forget those Alterac Valley matches.

imagine having such an unaccomplished life that you feel nostalgic over being a brainless pleb.

Hard to forget them when they were 14+ hours long

>being free from social and work pressures while dedicating most of your time to fun is gay

I love Hayley Williams.

>wake up at 4 pm
>immediately start gaming
>"WHAT THE FUCK NIGGER, YOU SUCK AT THIS GAME" towards teammate
>eat Hungry Man dinner
>masturbate
>go to sleep at 5 AM
I look back with such nostalgia...

Yeah, I think my biggest regret is not fully going through with it when I was still young and impulsive.

I make close to 6 figures and have a gf and I'd still rather be a carefree teenager playing vidya with my friends again

Fell in love with the girl at the rock show

Why did they drop the screaming from the band? The original emergency was one of the best songs of that era

youtube.com/watch?v=CpeMDvZq6TE

I was 17/18 and graduated high school in ‘06. That was the most amazing summer, I want to go back anons.

same bro. i was too optimistic thinking it will get better, it never does. Don't get me wrong I have had good times here and there between then and now but my future is even more bleak, I am more unwell, just as poor and low quality life etc
I do often think that I should finish the job soon

Her tiny throat can't take all the screaming anymore.

>hate
*wanna fuck

maybe try having kids. I'm the same but my kid has given me joy to see another life pull through and give them the hope and optimism I can't garner for myself. Or not. God Speed anons

>ah my favorite! thanks buddy!

Attached: AC0A0641-A259-4B3C-A7C6-9455EE6A6299.jpg (600x338, 36.83K)

It was one of the brothers that did it. They just dropped it after that one song which was tarded.

Based picrel

Attached: file.png (997x23, 5.39K)

Really? I'm so happy I didn't do it.

same guys
i was just 20-21 in '06 and thought it wasnt too late to fix it
now i'm 37 and i've got at least another 30+ natural years to barely keep it together

Attached: 47C7C436-C276-42EC-9C14-026AEFC051D6.jpg (1920x1200, 337.92K)

I've been thinking about 2006 all day so this thread hit home for me. Great year for music. I wish I could find a club that plays 00s alt rock and nothing else

Attached: lol-jay-vs-anon.jpg (705x787, 195.11K)

Some day, user. Some day our dream will come true.
God, I couldn't imagine having a kid. If I could go back in time, I'd find and kill kid me. The idea of raising one to live the horrors of the future seems so much more depressing than even now. And that kind of responsibility would really cut off any hope of finally working up the courage to end it

You are old wtf boomer get off of here

Seeing this post made me remember I've been here since 2006. Where did the time go?
>spent literally half my life on Yea Forums

No that is the last thing I would do. irony is that in my youth I really wanted to have children when i got older, but when i got older, seen how bad life can be, poverty, incurable illnesses etc I have taken a more anti-natal stance to life.
Just to point out I am not depressed, in 2006 I was heavily depressed, but not because of a "boo hoo poor me" mentality but simply because external events had ruined any sense of gaining any positive outcome of what was already a very poor quality life.
Now I am just more conscious and realize that life itself is suffering so killing myself now/in the future is just mercy trying to alleviate and hasten the inevitable death process anyway rather than a permanent solution to what may be a temporary situation (like it could have been in 2006).
killing oneself is always a viable option.

Attached: BuddhaPill.png (1257x213, 61.98K)

Well I can only speak for myself. It's opened a new chapter for me and kind've allowed me to make the past disappear and start a blank slate. I also encourage others to have kids because for those of us that do, we need more people aware of the problems of this world to have them--like backup kind've. Either way God speed user. I have gone to some deep places and I can tell you there are both a heaven and hell so I would come to terms with the fact that it never ends.

>no social pressures
>as a teenager
kek

Oh, don't tell me that. I'm really hoping not to know what my late 30s will be like

I guess I had a good friend group that were the 'outcast/loners' who didn't have to interact with others. Whereas in the professional world you're constantly interacting with people you won't ever be friends with and have no say in the matter. It's a lot worse for me

>i was just 20-21 in '06 and thought it wasnt too late to fix it
same bro, I was 21 in 06 and am 37 in 2 weeks time.
How has your life turned out, are things better or is it the same, bleak but you have learned how to cope?

The only reason i haven't done it is because I became a profitable crypto trader

What's your folio like? I had the chance to mine BTC in 2010 but put it aside for drugs. I'd easily be a multi millionaire if I had just due to my autistic nature of collecting things. Now I'm starting shitcoins to try and get back to where I was. Well, not shitcoins, but just projects I hope work that aren't on the tier of L1s

Hayley posted this on insta a few days ago. She literally wants to go back.

Attached: 277834813_677074830165284_4690848615152299486_n.jpg (1002x772, 75.7K)

FR FR ON GAWD NO CAPPPPPP

I've seen her tits

>finally something to give me nostalgia and the hope I had when I was younger
>it's completely butchered ddogshit

At least I can play legiontd

Attached: file.png (590x350, 328.44K)

you driectly quoted somebody who was 21 in 2006. If that's a zoomer how old are you dude?

Good on you then. For me, the life responsibilities mounted and the cowardice grew, but the miserable depression never went away.
My only solace is that I am becoming less and less attached as the years go

>nostalgic about the past
Wow that is so rare!

if the reason for you to not kill yourself is something as petty as money then you are both a retard and a primitive person as well as have not got the minerals to an hero
All money can ever bring you is base sensory pleasure, wow so great

>My only solace is that I am becoming less and less attached as the years go

Attached: iguhjij.jpg (1280x720, 68.91K)

not really a fan of Paramore, but I saw her Tiny Desk concert and fell in love.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZknTE5DPlAA

everyone hated all that emo shit back then

You can still do both those things

>unhealthy coping strategies
If you hadn’t found those coping skills you’d be dead so stop calling them unhealthy.

>paramore
>emo

it's going to feel the same as your late teens and late 20s
nothing changes

>How has your life turned out, are things better or is it the same, bleak but you have learned how to cope?

Attached: 4B65AA2F-BBFF-4379-9485-E061BAB7D146.gif (236x178, 392.76K)

If you couldn't have a good time during the golden age, maybe you are the problem? Buck up faggot, start smelling the roses

I suppose but i already had a proclivity for intoxication before then

she's white so she smells like a wet dog

>wants to go back
there is no way back

I went to a paramore concert. It was definitely all wemos. But even the scene kids did enjoy it. But the proper emos were all onto weirder shit by then.

same user
>I am such a fucking self centred egotistical retard that I cannot even comprehend the plight of others and the myriad of traumatic circumstances that could befall my fellow human beings
You should kill yourself for the betterment of the human species

Attached: 1606034706169.png (870x981, 1.21M)

They are boring. Scene is goth without the balls.

paramore was teenybopper emo shit

Where are they? All I see is mosquito bites.

>My only solace is that I am becoming less and less attached as the years go
it's all we have to look forward to
i still get incredibly depressing bursts of caring and trying to scramble out but it's too deep
it's like my soul wakes up to get completely demolished every few years over and over again

Attached: 57AD62C8-F4F1-4993-8A9F-21652370A519.jpg (1242x1249, 1.2M)

>all I see is DFC
Perfect

pop punk not emo
Emo was my chemical romance.
I actually kind of rediscovered paramore in the later part of the 10s, I knew of them but was never my thing as I was into more street music and hip hop when they released.
I really like their music but especially like haileys range she hits some high notes.

all the great music from the 00s
listens to linkin park
>you sicken me

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paramore is keyed and Hayley is sexy

SOVL

am i on gaiaonline???

This but unironically.

Attached: top artists this month.jpg (1228x712, 153.21K)

I was addicted to WoW and youtube in 2006. What a waste of youth.

S O V L
O
V
L

zoomers will never understand

The old world is dead.

Attached: emo.jpg (700x399, 66.9K)

she's way hotter now

based fueled by ramen chad

What garbage taste in music

>bro dexter last night was dope. did you see it?