OH NO NO AHAHAHAHHA

Kennedy has done it again

Attached: fan fiction.jpg (720x853, 94.58K)

I-is that a real location?
Ahhhh my zoomer brain is melting!

serious question: who the fuck actually disney wars in current year? who the fuck is the target audience?

I uh, for a second I thought I was looking at next Alec Baldwin incident

Attached: 1641237312943.jpg (1125x1123, 752.04K)

half of Yea Forums likes that shit. manchildren that liked CW and now want to see their pedo coomerbait in live action

OH GOD IS THAT BARF MOOL? I'M GONNA CUUUUUUM

Attached: Soyface.png (496x667, 305.32K)

FUCKING TATOOINE AGAIN HOW MANY TIMES ARE THESE HACKS GOING TO MILK THAT SHITHOLE

I don't get it...

Attached: 1500896232655.jpg (600x459, 135.87K)

but darth maul was defeated by obi wan in legend?

He was also killed by obiwan on tatooine in rebels.

Wait, are they seriously going to retcon Maul's death in Rebels?

Yeah but no one watched that crap anyway so they were like fuck it, money.

how was asoka coomer pedo bait?

Is rebels canon?

hope it isnt it was wack kanan was okay ig

This has to be some kind of flashback. There's a dead Mandalorian there on the ground and I'd be guessing it's a member of Death Watch / Crimson Dawn. Maul isn't active around during the OT era.
Everything Filoni has put out is technically canon. I wouldn't assume this retcons Maul's death.

Darth Vader is going to be flying around with one of those twirling lightsabers dueling palpatine before this shit is over.

The character starts out as a girl in her early teens wearing a skimpy tube-top.

Attached: 165-1657447_ahsoka-tano-ahsoka-tano-clone-wars-season-1.jpg (820x1055, 186.97K)

It's funny how marvel try to be all blurry with their leaks, putting effort into making it seem really 'leaked'. This shit is just "yeah here's a shot from the set oh no i shouldn't share.. whatever"

>Maul isn't active around during the OT era.
Um this is set like before/around Solo and we seen him in that

He was just "Kyle Katarn but worse"

>This has to be some kind of flashback
It's just a bad photoshop mate

ummmm why aren't the crew wearing masks???

covids over even oregon lifted restrictions

He somehow survived, like Palpatine.

It's Disney. Canon doesn't matter, getting people to sub to Disney+ does. They're going to keep rewarming and retconning all of it, until it's so fucked up, nobody cares anymore and they recast a black lesbian as Luke.

no one. everything that's popular is astroturfed. every streaming service fakes numbers. studios buy tickets to their own movies. social media companies fake trends and make memes creating by the studios trend.

I hate seeing that ugly mutt playing her. I wish they did deep fake Ahsoka.

that scene takes place after the Obi wan show (which is where i'm assuming OP's pic is from)

>hope it isnt it was wack kanan was okay ig

Attached: zoomer.jpg (250x199, 5.61K)

Filming locations for Tatooine are 3 hours outside of LA.
It's convenient and within their budget so they will never use another setting.

He died in the prequels too.

maul goes to tatoine immediately after finding out thats where obiwan is and then obiwan kills him. there wont be and obiwan maul interaction if they are keeping to their adapted lore

Didn't they cut all the Maul content from Kenobi or is this from the Ahsoka series?

It's probably not Tatooine, I don't see Filoni undoing his own writing.

Wow. They keep making more crap. Interesting. Glad I gave up watching after episode 9. Who cares, star wars is long dead. Most of no the franchise is objectively bad.

40 year old Basedboys bald males

>more filoni shit
Star Wars is truly dead

I don't even care. Have Han be a black tranny. Could care less. Won't watch sjwars ever again.

Her entire show is about rebels and finding the main character of it. Cant say fuck rebels when her entire IP is now about it

40 year old Basedboys bald males

If this is from the Obi-Wan show, why is Ahsoka wearing her Book of Boba Fett outfit?

Has she not changed clothes in over 10 years?

Why's Darth maul wearing ski boots?

>Alec Baldwin
>Alec Guiness
KINO

The Asokha series is so confusing to me. It's set before Rebels but is meant to have Thrawn somehow before he is relevant with Rebels, and has Maul which can make sense and I guess was built up in S7 of CW.
Then Rebels had a flash forward to post Mando or something where she is looking for Thrawn/Ezra.

He's got robot legs

Probably just stand-ins for the CGI mechanical legs.

Trannies

>set before Rebels
what? is that confirmed?? I was assuming it was after MandoS2

That's not Maul, looks like a devironian or whateverthefuck

It's set within the timeline of Mandalorian. Maul is probably a flashback because he has been dead for like ten years at that point.

That's Mauls lightsaber on the ground from Rebels and Solo

>she has her new lightsaber so this scene is after 18BBY
>Maul died in 2BBY
>Show is set during 9ABY
She didn't change her clothes for 11 years minimum.

>Making sense of yidsney shit
Nigger, they don't care about any of that. Just watch the filth and stay subbed, okay? That's what your for

user are you okay?

orange chuckbeats

Attached: KN3BuLb.gif (485x228, 2.41M)

at least they're filming on location and not in front of a giant lcd monitor

it's all million dollar fan fiction now. I haven;t fucked with star wars since the last jedi.

This is from a fan film called "Star Wars: Rendezvous", In production now. YouTube it.

>another desert planet
fuck me how many desert planets exist in the sw universe? it's literally all tatooine clones

>Kennedy
You mean Filoni, right? That hack is the one who shoves his OC waifu into everything.