Who exactly is she supposed to appeal to?

Who exactly is she supposed to appeal to?

Attached: Maddy_Perez_Season_2.jpg (597x855, 463.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ggs3LQEGkfQ?t=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xoomers

>That 32 year old zoomer.

Remember when she passionately made out with a 13yo actor in that Jonah Hill movie?

my penis haha

everyone is obsessed with this show, so clearly a lot of people? incel

Funnily enough, a 20 year old Sydney Sweeney passionately made out with a 13 year old actress on a Netflix series a few years ago too.
What is it about Euphoria and paedophilia.

annoying bimbos who think they are badass and dont give a fuck when in reality they are annoying shits no one likes and if so just want to fuck. warning for these goblinas are liking of hot cheetos, long nails, loves tyler the creator, nonstop on phone and usualy zoomer.

Insert character for the whores who watch euphoria to project on to.

i'm gonna have to agree with the muzzies on this one, she needs to cover up that ugly arab face

Do American teens really lose their virginity to 40yr old guys when on vacation with their parents?

Me.

I would hold her down and cum inside her daily

the hottest girl on the show (with Judd apatows daughter a close second). That Sydney chick looks like a basset hound and every who spams her has shit taste

I find it fascinating how zoomers admire her or actresses like Zendaya for their beauty. Is it a counter cultural thing just to go against current beauty standards? Or to make people feel better about themselves? I'm not saying they're ugly, but the way people talk about them you would think their extremely beautiful or something like that. This isn't about race either, look up hathfury. Now that's someone who would make much more sense instead of Zendaya.

>That Sydney chick looks like a basset hound and every who spams her has shit taste
Actually gay

my tiny white cocklet

I've never seen this show before but this guy legitimately sounds like he has brain damage.

youtu.be/ggs3LQEGkfQ?t=22

Attached: 120-3020-43.jpg (1680x886, 116.61K)

i thought it was chromazz for a sec

She looks like a total bitch and has that "boss bitch" attitude face.

Is she a bitch in the show bros? Based off of looks I'd 100% go for the blonde chick

Attached: demetrius-lil-meech-flenory-jr-alexa-demie.jpg (792x1056, 74.26K)

White boys, you wouldn't get it

Attached: Euphoria.US.S01E05.03.Bonnie.and.Clyde.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-KiNGS.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

Violent Misogynists

If there's a single piece of media to justify beating women, its this.

Attached: 1647758825935.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

i know a girl thats a mix between her and natalie portman and she wants to fuck me but shes legit deranged to the point that i think shed publicly accuse me of rape. i still regularly beat off to some of the things shes done to me a the local bar though. thanks 4 reading my blog

In season 1 she's a bitch, in season 2 she's still a bitch but she is probably the least unlikable character

Old men in loveless marriages

There are "people" on this board who will, with no sense of irony, call you a faggot if you think Jules was better than this awful bitch.

Attached: 088.jpg (1920x1080, 137.18K)

great character but it drew in the wrong audiences

well, in show his grandma hit him in the head with a crowbar when he was a kid and he failed out of school

my peepee

just get your nuts then ghost her.

impossible, its a small town so everyone kinda knows each other, all it would take is her telling other people for it to get around. i still consider whether its worth it tho she would be a great lay

Get this, she could still tell everyone if she wanted to and you havent even done anything. So do something at least.

nigga stop trying to ruin my life ill just jack of to her shenanigans and be done with it

>Based off of looks I'd 100% go for the blonde chick

Same, Jules is way better looking

Women.

He's Irish

i have no idea who this is, but i probably would

he literally does have brain damage you cunt

Her face reminds me of this girl I went to school with who complained all men are trash yet it was her stank ass attitude that made guys not want to hook up with her or date her

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 54.27K)

Attached: 1640391054207.png (1034x502, 114.38K)

>That Sydney chick looks like a basset hound

Attached: 12FB22D2-E494-488B-812F-570A81D9A006.jpg (181x200, 6.6K)

>20
>Teen

You zoomers are fucked

I think you are fucked because she never said her sister was a teen. Just that teens, in general, were romanticizing drug use which clearly her Maddy wannabe sister wasn't because she was implying that someone had brain damage from drugs.

She's honestly the rock in the friend group.
She calls out the others when they act out of line and she treats Rue, Jules, and Lexi well. Can't complain.

Attached: 1618956397410.jpg (1369x1951, 513.34K)

36yr old zoomer here

She is fucking hot. You are all gay.

Post it pls

for me its elliot, the 8 episode season duration is a crime considering how much traffic and subscription this show has given HBO, a 12 episode length for S3 is mandatory at this point.

I like girls with sad eyes.

I hadn't thought about this but you're right. She's probably the least unhinged/evil out of all the major characters. IIRC the worst thing she did was the chili stand scene but even that wasn't THAT bad.

she got a dude locked up on a false accusation,shes probably the worst

I think they had a shorter season this year because of those special episodes

Lexi and cassie are best girls, hunter and zendaya's storylines are somehow the least interesting.

lol I forgot about that. Are any of the main characters not awful people?

Attached: nate-jacobs-nate-euphoria.gif (498x395, 3.25M)

This outfit reminded me of something you'd see on a MK girl. Made me hard as fuck.

Attached: Euphoria+Fashion.jpg (1000x1500, 171.1K)

>getting a dude locked up on a false rape accusation is the WORST thing a character in this show has done
Lmao

It wasn't even a rape accusation, just some type of aggravated assault/battery thing. Still pretty evil though.

>blocks path with fertile eggs of bountiful splendor

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 7.23.35 PM.png (499x667, 525.62K)

i called cassies heelturn from the second episode, EVERY women is capable of that level of spite and malice when a chad refuses to show them commitment when they. are sure as shit that they succesfully reeled him in,they will not let that catch go without a fight

Shit, I know a Croatian that did that.
I was banging an 18 y/o Latina senior at 27.
>not liking tiny bitchy Hispanics

Yeah but she was coerced and blinded by love.
We all know who the mastermind of that was.
Jules also falsely accused him but you wouldn't really say that Jules is too bad would you?

Attached: 1644978441053.jpg (1440x770, 127.47K)

Jules and McGay haven’t done anything too bad if I remember right…