So basically, I love skateboarding more than my kids, multiple wives, friends, paying the bills and my own parents

So basically, I love skateboarding more than my kids, multiple wives, friends, paying the bills and my own parents.

Attached: 091B6B72-BACD-45CA-8692-C0300803E21D.jpg (974x583, 91.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wDiszmA2o8
youtube.com/watch?v=s5kA57IyqAI
youtu.be/xYg4ertEUeo?t=44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a role model for us all

he is a man of singular passion and focus.

you wouldn't understand.

tommy hawk is a bad bastard

He's literally a turbo Chad in a skeletor body.

makes sense as to why he's the greatest skate boarder ever then

Attached: 1635425199550.jpg (200x194, 7.13K)

Tony is based and there is nothing you can do to change my mind.

Attached: hawktweet.jpg (1007x1257, 180.01K)

this
all the things OP listed are distractions

Imagine being the most famous and recognizable figure in your profession, yet people outside of it don't recognize you.

Attached: sub-buzz-17297-1537308812-1[1].png (700x430, 123.61K)

how many several hundreds of pounds do you weigh?

Sounds like a retard to me

seething

Do a 900 or gtfo

I think it's because people don't actually expect to see the guy there.

there is nothing more pathetic then riding around on a plank of wood with wheels

posting on 4channel is easily more pathetic my hyperbolic friend

>hosoi’s your opinion

Attached: E16116A2-552E-4656-AF4C-9BD207A20325.jpg (1366x2000, 391.98K)

>hamplanet doesn't know what seething means
Hint: seething isn’t a food

They laid it out pretty clearly at the end. His entire adolescent development revolved around skating. His relationships, including his parents, all revolved around skateboarding.
Kino doc, though they completely hid the fact that every socal skater was a raging meth head.

trying to get around on a plank of wood without wheels sounds more pathetic

>fat, retarded black women don’t recognize him
Oh how terrible.

I don't know why you're so upset

this nigga truly is a Jedi master

Attached: Rodney_Mullen_PopTech_2013_01_(cropped).jpg (1527x2026, 1.8M)

the dumb bitch is literally holding his ID with his full name on it, retard

lmao how do you figure I’m upset ?

Mullen is based levels of grounded

What's he up to these days? Dude was my hero when I was a younger

Attached: troy-brad-pitt.gif (498x203, 3.47M)

This now a Dave Hackett thread.

Attached: 83817BA5-4E7F-43FD-B1E6-D9B267951464.jpg (700x791, 81.39K)

Absolute legend and 100% uncontested GOAT. The guy is fucking insane but he can skate like no other. I liked the part where he basically invented new over the top tricks to put in the games.

He's literally me

obese sausage “fingers” mashed out this post

He's in doc a little bit. He still skates every morning. Every time he speaks it reminds me of Maj. Briggs in Twin Peaks.

what's your obsession with calling people fat? what does it have to do with anything?

literally every career is exactly like this

Literally my only post in the thread you fat sperg

sure it is schizo, sure it is.

obese sausage “fingers” mashed out this post

take your meds freak

Vert/Tranny skaters always gets mogged by street skaters. Tony got ownd so hard he made one bad part and never did it again.

>gets called fat
>loses his whole ass mind

Holy shit lol

What is passion and dedication lol.

he has insane autism and looks kind of like john maus

Tony Hawk did win the first street gold at the first x-games. Just saying.

doesnt matter, Sorry is still the best skate video

Attached: 1647391696232.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

i don't really know what tony hawk looks like off the top of my head because I'm not into skateboarding, however I recognize his name from the games.

based fatty patroller keeping hippo hybrids in their place

Attached: thumbs up.png (286x193, 86.08K)

who are these people

Stfu fatso

Best to ever do it

>sportboarding
Stay in ur lane kid

daewon song mogs him

>they completely hid the fact that every socal skater was a raging meth head.
All This Mayhem goes into it. The Pappas Brothers, Hawks biggest rivals.
youtube.com/watch?v=8wDiszmA2o8

mullen won all 3 rounds

Attached: vlcsnap-2011-05-31-15h57m26s211.png (512x368, 181.19K)

It's not even the best video of 2002

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 636.54K)

>fucktards believe that story

single digit iq's.

Cheese and crackers/round three doubke feature is still the best

this

Is this the bones brigade doc?

his autism levels are off the charts in the most productive and greatest ways imaginable, and hes seriously the nicest most humble human being who has or ever will live

It happens because his name on his legal documents say his real name Anthony Hawk. This happens a lot to him just look up ‘tony hawk existential crisis’.

Was always more into Blading than Skateboarding, but massive respect to Rodney Mullen, the guy was and still is a reality-bending legend.
Can't wait to see Geiger destroy the BotB as well.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 90.2K)

bones brigade doc was better

youtube.com/watch?v=s5kA57IyqAI

>no haha it happens a lot
negative double digit IQ

Him and the rest of the Bone Crew were the kids all the other skaters made fun of.

>Vert/Tranny skaters always gets mogged by street skaters.
street skaters looked like fucking retards for the entire world to see at the olympics

Yeah, fat black female TSA workers are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

How much do you weigh fatty? Is ur blood pressure too high right now?

Mullen is the first guy that comes to mind if I had to think of someone who was the undisputed greatest of their sport.

Its seared into my mind the story of him having a serious hip issue and he would wedge his leg into a wheelwell of a car and twist hard to tear the scar tissue in order to keep skating. Guy was an animal.

I still have that tape somewhere, rodney mullen invented modern street skating.

nigger what

is that fookin rowley

skateboarding is a meme

Its acrobatics on a board with wheels, circus clowns are better at it than the pro skaters

shit like x-games were sponsored by hotwheels and stuff 12 year olds liked

no-one is good at skateboarding, you need to splice 10 hrs of footage into 5min of working footage

the only good skateboarding has done is severely hurt retards

if you want to act like a punk just do it, don't pretend you have a skill or a hobby

Attached: pepe-big-brain-glasses.jpg (557x550, 22.3K)

ty reddit

pretty sure reddit has the most skateboarding forums on the internet

I hated Round Three because right after it came out everyone in school called me "Sheckler" for like a year.

Is skateboarding dead now? I spent time at skateparks when I was young but just sort of... stopped. Is the sport dying?

the 2002 best of list goes
>1.sorry
>2.chomp on this
>3.dying to live

meme this you fucking yuppie
youtu.be/xYg4ertEUeo?t=44

My local town just finished building a brand new skatepark and the grand opening was two old boomer skateboarders and then about ten families with their kids who all rode scooters. Also the commie dude who got shot had a skateboard so that probably didn't help.

Zoomers only longboard. I've heard them call actual skating "try-hard". Fucking worthless cunts.

>file name
>reddit spacing

Fell out of the cultural zeitgeist around the time people realized half the tricks all look the same and there's not much fun in watching it if you don't also do it.

t. 90 pound pill popping skeleton

>no-one is good at skateboarding
Wrong, that said, I agree that parts usually take a long time to film.
>You need to splice 10 hrs of footage into 5min of working footage
This is unironically why I sort of prefer watching Street League Blading rather than Skateboarding, the Bladers are just 100% the entire run and unironically look more like a Tony Hawk video game run, where Skateboarders lose momentum after like 3 tricks. That said, skateboarding tricks look infinitely more impressive.

Skateboarding was the last expression of mainstream young white culture. Now it's all niggers and other races emulating nigger culture.

part of the problem is urban decline fucked up a lot of skateparks. Most outdoor skateparks that aren't in yuppieville are also meth head and dealer loitering spots.

you wont believe how uninteresting this is

does it fuel your maladaptive day dreams?

its a few seconds of footage of a trick that someone spent hours practicing

I bet you still get hard watching David Blane tricks

Skateparks are 80% scooter kids, 10% leery, asshole BMX'ers and 8% Boomer/Gen X skateboarders and 2% Zoomer skateboarders.
Inline skating has shifted away from parks towards "Freestyle/Mushroom" blading, you see a lot more bladers these days than you would in the past, but they're usually practicing freestyle flat tricks and hillbombs such around parks.
Actually think Skateboarding has sort of had a big boost, thanks to Braile and the Olympics, but it's still nowhere near the late 90s/00s peak and no XS comes close to mid 90s blading numbers.

Surfing still exists and blacks are afraid of sharks.

being on a skateboard is fun though, I bought one the other day and accidentally flew into the wall.