Best disaster kinos?

Best disaster kinos?

Attached: 8EA5F463-6748-46DE-87F2-AB7BCC093CD9.jpg (750x906, 351.74K)

>Old ameriKKKan khazar fucker babbling

Who cares

Attached: images (3).jpg (640x480, 38.74K)

Why did the southern part of Russia impose sanctions on the north?

based ukraine not hopping on the russophobia bandwagon

This old kike commie has never been right about anything in his life. He needs to drop dead.

>the only parts of the world that imposed sanctions on Russia are the parts of the world controlled by t he U.S.
big think

Every time I see a picture of this guy he looks 10 years older

He's probably right but it's all pretty relative. I'm sure Americans during the cold war felt the same way.

>linguist is now a climate expert

Attached: 1577361489589.jpg (566x338, 15.25K)

That yearly reminder that he's still alive

I tricked this guy into coming on my youtube channel for an interview, I have like 400 views total
lmfao

>he's a kike
>he's a commie
>he hates america
>dont listen to him

Attached: America.png (855x676, 64.21K)

post it bro

Cold War never ended

He’s partly responsible for the demise given how many kids he’s brainwashed with his commie nonsense over the years.

was it cringe

>psychologist with drug dependency knows climate change isn't happening and all the scientists are wrong

Attached: pepe tuxedo.png (1000x1000, 176.72K)

The Poseidon Adventure (1972)
Cloverfield

>tricked
>philosophizer now 93 y/o
no my friend I think it is you who got tricky hooked old people love to talk

What are you talking about schizo?

>linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historical essayist, social critic, and political activist
>and now a climate expert, apparently

now lets talk about the ussr, or the third world.

Poseidon (2006) is also solid and I'm tired of pretending otherwise

20 rubles ($0.000005) have been deposited to your sberbank account ivan. Thank you for breaking the Yea Forums frontline! (Because you can’t break the Kyiv one)

It did when russia stopped being a major power, in the mid 80s

What can we as individuals do? This is all the fault of oligarchs and corporations.

probably the first time he's ever been right about anything

Nah, it sucks. Ghost Ship (2002) on the other hand is a masterpiece.

Idk did you try to decry racism?

>climate catastrophe

oh.

literally every single one was justified

>all the scientists are wrong
Pretty much no actual scientists say there's an immediate threat of a catastrophe. They agree that human activity probably contibutes to the Earth warming to some extent, though they don't know to what effect. The media just takes this and spins it into 'give the globalist elite total control or the planet will die' and the cattle believes it.

Clearly it didn't as we're still having proxy wars and coups aplenty, the only difference is The Great Game only has one player now

>t.globohomo shill

honestly good
"culture" has completely stagnated and mass worldwide violence is the only way to get things moving forward again

all this
"just wait and see" shit is just trying to get people to stop being so childish.
these pillars of society just want you to grow the fuck up and take things seriously.
its just a subconsious reflection on how much our teachers, esp in higher ed, hate dealing with children.
those that do often have trouble thinking or succumbing to the box.
those that think , can only forecast on basic trends.
no new thinking
no new thought.

>climate catastrophe

Attached: 11505721_soy074_jpeg52463e8dadd3a24e570db9885da042ad.jpg (680x866, 66.41K)

sounds kinda anti-semitic bro

The most dangerous point in human history happened long ago. It's the reason we even give dumb faggots like Noam a place to speak from. The long March through institutions was the most dangerous point in history and its behind us. Everything since then is just the aftermath of that playing out

He's a leftist, he's never been right about anything and never will be.

The point of cold war was that there was two players retard

yeah not my problem, good luck zoomies AHAHAHAHHA

Nigga became Saruman wtf

>20 rubles ($0.000005)
>he isn't aware that the ruble bounced back after one (1) month despite all of america's efforts

i support world war 3

Attached: 1649094871028.png (460x459, 93.02K)

>"culture" has completely stagnated and mass worldwide violence is the only way to get things moving forward again
Soon.

Attached: savitri.jpg (355x508, 50.53K)

LOL I love this fucking dipshit cope
>I consume endlessly and demand that tons of waste be produced so that I can consume and produce more waste
>environmental issues? Hah! What did I do to contribute this is rich peoples faults

Never, ever call me a retard again if you know what's good for you

i read that as world war :3

>heckin evil NATO wants to start ww3 by existing in peace

Truly no one cares about Canada.

Doesn't Russia have like one of the largest reserves of gold on the planet? I mean still think that so many countries sanction Russia means they're going stagnate technologically but there's no way that just having the EU, US, and their etc satellite states sanction them is going to do much more.

Especially when both China and India don't give a shit

retard

Now you've done it, he won't stop sperging out!

oh fuck that's a lot of GDP

BURN IT ALL

Attached: ayg5593wczp81.jpg (3840x2160, 466.28K)

>even russia imposed sanctions on itself

Better watch your step in the future kiddo
You too

>the scientists say the world is ending!!!!!!!!!!!!
>...but that guy's not even a scientist
>WHO CARES CHUD!!! NEVER QUESTION ANYTHING, EVER

Attached: 1649284826495.png (700x800, 756.83K)

>if we use buzzwords we can trigger them and they wont listen to the criticism

>approaching
When do you think we are?

If I kill myself right now and cease all personal consumption permanently nothing changes one iota, so
>What can we as individuals do

is he doing a deliberate imitation of this wojak

Attached: 4u8tgt.jpg (680x589, 38.07K)

>India
Who gives a shit? Brazil is more relevant

>t. Internet Research Institute (Russian JIDF) shills intensifying shilling after based hohols btfo their invading churka meat fodder

>93 year old linguist vs punished Kermit the Frog
Love to see it

>He’s partly responsible for the demise given how many kids he’s brainwashed with his commie nonsense over the years.

He basically advocates the critical parts of communist critiques of western Empires. But he is vague as hell as to exact goals for what he wants to replace it because he knows communism fell apart and is complete shit. He tries to hide behind weird terms like anarchro whatever, but it's basically communism.

Yup and if everyone stopped consuming so much it would change a ton. If we kill a rich ceo another retard will take his place. Again you're a fucking moron. There is no gun to our head demanding we consume, you freely spend and freely waste because that's what you want to do. Stop blaming rich people for your niggardly behavior

The Pax Americana doesn’t sustain itself. It takes work.

>Old ameriKKKan khazar fucker babbling
>jew
>one of the only polymaths alive today
You really are a fucking retard aren't you

He's known for being chill when it comes to meeting with people and being interviewed.

And yet no sanctions from Israel, lmao

To Russia? I doubt that somehow

>Caring about which asiatic horde kills which more
Based brainlet

I think chomsky is the only person talking about nuclear war, but he was blaming trump for it somehow so I don't know why he thinks it's a risk now with biden

Loads of russian jews in Israel I hear, is this a case of the dog acting without the consent of its master?

Based Americans

There is literally nothing wrong with waste. It’s existed as long as people have existed. Garbage dumps thousands of years old have been excavated.

>are the parts of the world controlled by t he U.S.
What type of retardation that they teaching you in schools user
Do you seriously have such an inflated ego that you think the USA is in control of the world.
You are retarded
That is NATO countries aus and japan.

You call him the retard yet don't even know who the true one player dangling the carrot stick was......

>MSM won't shut the fuck up a bout no fly zones and is trying to manufacture consent for WW3
>Everytime Zelensky opens his fucking mouth he is trying to drag the U.S. into WW3 and Jew media parrot everything he says word for word
>Retarded libshits who believe everything MSM says clap without realizing they are about to die

>gets exposed
>ahkchually both sides, bad nothing le matters
Nice deflection, paid shill

>Loads of Russian Jews
Really? How many of them survived both tht Holocaust and the anti religious / anti kulak purges in the USSR?
>Inb4 /pol/shit about how the USSR was purely Jewish
Stalin cleaned that up and we all know it

Notice how the New York Times has been reporting incessantly about how Russia has itty bitty small nuclear bombs that's smaller than the one used in Hiroshima, and it's really, really bad that Russia has these small nuclear bombs but the U.S. don't? The glowie psyop to numb the American masses against all out nuclear warfare is now in full force, and we're going into World War 3 within a year with nuclear missile dropping everywhere, quite possibly even on U.S. mainland.

You'd think they'd at least side with their ally that vetoes anything and everything against them and let's go of sunken ships and inside jobs for them
>is this a case of the dog acting without the consent of its master?
Seems so... Seems so.. Kek

>waste has existed as long as people
Yep my native ancestors left plastic and Fibre glass cigarette butts all over north America. Kill yourself you're stupid

What do you think NATO is?