BUM FIGHTS

why does no one ever talk about this absolute kino? this blew Jackass out of the water, even with a microscopic budget they managed to make more creative content that still has yet to be topped.

Attached: Rufus.jpg (300x330, 28.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_4KVFyuOco
youtube.com/watch?v=nD5qRdsOuiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aren't all the bums featured in it dead already?

exploitative garbage that only white trash could find entertaining.
grow up

>rufus died 5 years ago
holy shit, i didn't hear about this til now. poor rufus...

>exploitative garbage that only white trash could find entertaining.
>grow up

Attached: 2f2.png (194x259, 9.57K)

Wasn’t he the one that actually turned his life around?

FUTV volume 1 was the superior kino but Bumfights was just as good.

Bling bling keeps his crack pipe in his collaaaaaaah

bfk get your dick succed

bum
fight
krewe

most likely. and only to be struck down in a car accident. F

bling bling is amazingly still alive and living the bum life for tourists at the Santa Monica pier.

He'll rap for money.

I've got an intact foreskin meaning I wasn't traumatised as a infant meaning I can feel empathy and was really put off by it.

American judeo garbage.

post a picture of your wrist

>he thinks empathy is a good thing
Lole

Attached: 49D7E6A4-2DCD-4CB2-8593-22ABF9D08507.jpg (225x225, 7.05K)

because the creator got BTFO by dr phil

>imagine losing an argument to “doctor” phil mccracken

>hey
>hey
>no
>why
>leave
>bye

Yea they had such a epic argument

Don’t reply to my posts anymore unless you’re going to say something interesting

no not the heckin homeless people!

Attached: aaa.png (600x800, 48.4K)

Empathy was invented by the kikes at Reader's Digest in the 1950s. Look it up. Way to fall for "american judeo garbage" fag

what's the difference between Ty Beeson and Dr Phil?

>exploitative

Attached: 23947.jpg (600x632, 33.92K)

Something interesting

It was only yesterday I learned the creator of Bum Fights was invited to appear on the Dr. Phil Show. The mad bastard, for some reason, shaved his nut to resemble Dr. Phil and sat on stage with a straight face. It proper cracked me up.

Attached: kuyyfytflgy87tgugyf.jpg (636x333, 33.92K)

so cool

absolute madlad of the finest form
But I, too, found bumfights pretty distasteful when they came out. Main thing I remember is them making two guys fight each other bareknuckle and a bum pulling a tooth out with pliers.

It probably came out before most of Yea Forums was born. Covering mentally ill and drugged up homeless people with duct tape and having them fight for food is a far cry from Jackass.

It's shock video that isn't even particularly good. The portapottie scene is pretty funny though I have to admit.

t. dr phil

I might have felt the same if I grew up in the 90s, but with how sanitized entertainment is today I truly believe bum fights is one of the best pieces of entertainment of all time, it has aged like a fine wine.

Is Bling Bling still ok ? Did he OD on crack ?

Really ?

Isn't it a devastating indictment of our culture that we must look back fondly on... Bumfights?

link?

Rent free

Attached: EC.jpg (1200x674, 66.13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=r_4KVFyuOco

>Rent free

Attached: 1637987138559.png (600x900, 15.29K)

>why does no one ever talk about this absolute kino?
Because it was horrible

yes

Attached: noface.gif (352x415, 3.77M)

Yeah, only soulless people find joy in tormenting the most vulnerable of society.

It always gets me when people talk about shit like The Real Housewives and TikTok and all the other rubbish we're inundated with these days as if previous eras were so much better and less degenerate.
>public executions
>carnival freak shows
>fuckin BUM FIGHTS
Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=nD5qRdsOuiI
I don't get why narcotics are illegals. That guy is still alive, crack is clearly safe.

Human nature is violent and chimplike

You can live in eternal denial or you can return to monke

making fun of the lowest class is not degenerative, quite the opposite. it is a sign that there is still a healthy high society that can still look down on an underclass. elevating the lowest of the low requires those of higher class to lower their social expectations overall.
the 90s is typically looked back on as pretty grunge, the underground definitely won over the sanitized mass media shills, definitely not the case today.

No arrow therefore you say this and look like this though

Attached: 1632916959828.gif (334x400, 149.79K)

that would be Doreen

Anti-social personality disorder: the post

It's natural to have classes, given the fact that we're not all equal in every way. However, there is no good reason why anyone should make fun of or look down on the lower classes – it's the opposite of psychologically healthy behavior.

Maybe lay off the Ayn Rand, pal.

would not read any scribbles from that faggot jew if you paid me. also nicely reddit spaced.

what is kino about two drunk retards pulling their teeth out

its edgy bullshit for josh to watch while he isnt busy listening to eminem or going to therapy cos mommy and daddy separated

watching 9/11 live on tv now that was kino, remember it like yesterday all those fat fucks flying toward the pavement

>Empathy was invented
Imagine being this retarded

yeah

He's right.

Attached: booing.png (911x585, 780.89K)

>reddit spaced
will there ever be anything funnier than someone blatantly new falling for the reddit spacing boogeyman

>its edgy bullshit
proceeds to post edgy bullshit

Post foreskin and non US ID to prove it.

>will there ever be a time where these non-jews will stop recognizing that I don't belong here and am clearly a tourist?
no, no there will not be faggot.

it was true kino

Dr Phil pretends he isn't a piece of shit while Ty embraces it

maybe if you cry just a bit harder you might have a better shot at fitting in here ;)

>would not read any scribbles from that faggot jew if you paid me
Well, that's good.

Maybe read The Imitation of Christ, by Thomas Kempis. It's a quick read, and you should just read one chapter per day. Give it a try.

Where can I find this or look into further

Bumfights creator reuniting with his long lost father Dr Phil

I bet it was, I just pointed out the contradiction

didn't the guy who created it get the shit sued out of him?

All the fags who feel bad for the homeless people clearly don’t realize that those people didn’t just become homeless by chance. They aren’t innocent poor souls who were victims of the system. They’re dudes who smoked meth and crack for so long that now their entire lives consist of begging for change which they spend on more meth and crack. You know some of those dudes begging on the side of the road make like $50,000 to $75,000 a year doing that shit too and still actively choose to sleep in a dumpster and spend it all on drugs? Personally I say if that’s how they wanna live then go for it, but no way in hell am I gonna feel sorry for them.

my friend met bling bling in a subway