What is the strangest movie in your top ten favorite movies?

What is the strangest movie in your top ten favorite movies?

Attached: images (85).jpg (344x485, 42.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bQztd6mQb5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A Field in England

Probably Freddy Got Fingered.

Why is children of men strange?

being john malkovich. and don't bother with the (you)s, i know you got filtered

There are three in my top ten that might be considered strange, gonna rank from strangnest potential:
The Holy Mountain, Zardoz, The President's Analyst.
Is that the one set during the English Civil War, filmed in black and white but is a modern film? Saw bits of it, my friend recommended it to me but haven't got around seeing it, looked interesting.

this. It's a rated movie.

How are we defining "strange"?

This or Holy Motors

Attached: 544c6f18a3537d6f231e3a0ae78b4ff2.jpg (2025x3000, 1.52M)

Attached: file.png (581x857, 577.63K)

Strange Days

you tell me

Attached: 1606086208451.jpg (2994x3082, 2.65M)

What (you)s?

Being John Malkovich is kino

Attached: eraserhead.jpg (1400x2100, 1.15M)

Is this movie pozzed?
I want to watch it but I've got a feeling it's pozzed AND it's set in Bongland.

Attached: 1646111503550.png (1327x560, 442.65K)

Wings of Desire. Not sure if it's really "strange", it's just a unique fantastical premise

Attached: 1_q03be-GBmLrzfj6VrPD97g[1].png (1293x652, 502.82K)

it's 7D political mind rape. The movie will poz and impregnate you but the kid won't be right or left wing.

Sounds lame.

How many top 10 movies can I have to pick from?

I guess that depends on you.

No it's good.

what about you just stop caring about politics and enjoy a damn movie?

return to oz

I doubt I'll be able to enjoy it.
I don't like bongs.

Waking Life or Spielberg's War of the Worlds

>smoking only joints
foid/nonwhite detected

What are you talking about?

who cares, i hate Americans yet I can enjoy their content just fine.

most of the characters are mutts and boat people

Not top 10, but maybe top 20

Attached: 1643201453784.jpg (500x749, 84.48K)

This is most certainly in my top-5 and one of the strangest movies I've ever seen.

Attached: 3.jpg (667x1000, 388.99K)

Never heard of this movie, looks pretty intriguing, how many movies have you seen so that I know what percentile it belongs in

NTA but it gets mentioned here sometimes, not exactly exit level. Not the most accessible either.

Not that many, about 800 I reckon

what does "strangest" mean?
slightly obscure?

Attached: huckabees-logo.jpg (480x356, 75.71K)

Why the fuck would you have this ham fisted schlock in your top 10?
>Muh underpopulation is a mystery how did it happen xd
>Evil raciss no want immigrant :(
>Immigrant only one that can have kid x3
>Her name is "key" because you're a fucking retard obviously and really need it spelled out for you
>Yt dies off at the end, good fucking riddance

The Red Shoes.

Faggot

Beautiful movie

Zero Theorem was cool but I wish it was longer and/or had a bigger budget.

I wish I could make it all the way through this, but fucked up baby shit really gets me for some reason.

They did the negress shit for the movie but it wasn't like that in the book. The overall movie was just interesting for the dystopian landscape.

Maciste

Southland Tales

Attached: dobbs-bkg.gif (500x655, 1011.57K)

Eraserhead isn't a real movie, Lynch just set up the camera periodically when he was living in Philly in the 70s.

Yes cheer your Denise. Fucking retard.
Well the movie clearly had an axe to grind. Trivializing population decline and acting like the solution to poor people being squeezed is to import even poorer people. It's disgusting.

Hunger

Movie is not pro migrant. The villains are migrants and the hero is a white man. End of story. If you can only imagine surface level interpretations, this fact surely cancels out your entire line of thinking. The implications of the white hero's biggest flaw being his failure as a father, or the true meaning of the mother's blackness and the baby's (half?) blackness mean nothing to you.

there's nothing strange about CoM. its actually pretty prescient considering the failed mrna experiment and its affect on reproduction in men and women.

Great taste dude youtu.be/bQztd6mQb5A

My personal theory regarding the infertility question in the movie is that it was natural hormones from nature brought upon humans reaching carrying capacity, so after enough dead humans women could get pregnant again

I love this movie. People say the truck building scene is unrealistic, that just tells me they've never worked on a car before.

impressive. very nice

would be cool but carrying capacity is defined by food availability, or the hormones would've kicked in long ago, and the people weren't starving in children of men

Children of Men? More like Seethe of Incels. lmao

Best CGI animation I've ever seen

Attached: 1635568086483.png (1106x1547, 2.53M)

apparently in the book, men can't produce sperm anymore but im pretty sure the film credits a pandemic as the cause. its been a while since i watched it, though.

Yes. Very

That's a good point, the Fishes were the villains at the end (plus the government who is faceless), plus there were also white migrants.

It's the closest recent sci fi movie to what the XXI century will be about

good taste

Speed racer

Attached: upstream-color.jpg (736x1000, 110.12K)

hmm

Attached: donnie-darko.jpg (1000x1502, 136.4K)

Neither book nor movie reveals the cause because it's implicitly spiritual death, but contrasted with the literal sky daddy that evangelicals beg for mercy. It's Christian in the truest sense, because Christ talked ad nauseum about humility and subjecting human judgments to god. So there's no connection made to any established church of men, they're all wrong and their motives are impure at best. Holiness and forgiveness come only from God, and they arrive in whatever form He chooses.

It was hard to watch cause I was tired and I dropped it, need to get back to it, I like Terry

Probably dogville

I watched this while taking shrooms for the first time, what an experience.