I cant belive cesar filmed this and thought it was acceptable to air on TV

I cant belive cesar filmed this and thought it was acceptable to air on TV

Attached: dogwhisperer_stance.jpg (1512x910, 446.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/shorts/mCo43sNfZwM
youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The dog won.

say her name

Attached: 1639697363012.webm (720x404, 1.51M)

Based doggo.

How the fuck do you have an aggressive Labrador?
Her owners must have been cunts.

Things they tell you shouldn't do when dealing with an angry dog
>keep looking it in the eyes
>not give it space
>touch it, specially on the tail o and the snout

m.youtube.com/shorts/mCo43sNfZwM

Why?
It was a happy ending.

Attached: Cesar and Holly.png (614x628, 547.25K)

Cesar is not in charge of what gets aired. He could shit his pants and they would air it. Its nice to see the reality of dog trainers, ya get bit sometimes.

>dog psychology centre
domesticating animals was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg
they both won :3

>colored people beat/eat dogs
more news at 11

what's caesar's policy in pitbulls

I can't believe you're siding with a dog ffs. It's a fucking animal, it should know its place. I'm not defending the spic either, but a pet should know he's below his masters.

That's why you have retarded women that don't understand dominance and let their dogs sleep with them, only get their face chewed off.

he loves to take his around celebrities and have them eat their smaller dogs

dogs>>browns>>>>>>>>>chinamen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blacks

How old is this ep? I was browsing archives from '17 last night and saw a thread like this

As a biologist i agree with most of that. Domestication for companion besides hunting and food was a mistake.

i was more talking about him punching and kicking the dog knowing that its being filmed

dogs have personalities like humans retard. sometimes a person is just aggressive for no reason, same goes for animals

Who was in the wrong here?

Obama

he uses them for transportation

Attached: dogwhisperer_pitbull_pull.webm (1920x1080, 976.43K)

and Jews? (The one true enemy)

my small dog always pisses itself when I approach it even thought I did nothing wrong

>mfw current gas prices

Checked and fucking BASED! God willing 444 trannies neck themselves tonight.

Attached: E6CBD67E-6E70-4759-924A-3D7714A33516.jpg (868x640, 152.85K)

>ben hur
>benito churro

People should treat animals like animals, not machines. If they conveniently behave like you want for awhile and then suddenly don't, it's pretty conceited to see it as disrespect or bad training. We can barely train grownass people to piss in the toilet, dogs are actually fairly capable by comparison. Half the training of a dog is teaching the owner to properly communicate, dogs don't need training owners do.

The fucking dogfags in this thread are goddamn repellent. My dog so much as nips at me she's getting tuned up and she knows it.

Pathetic weak fucking men like you shouldn't own dangerous animals.

your fault for getting a small dog. next time just get a rat and save some money

>GET THAT FUCKING KID GO GO!

>and, like people, some of them are just jerks

Dog is so mind fucked it must live at a dog mental hospital. Just shoot the fucking thing.

he's pro pitbull, but even he acknowledges that most owners can't handle them

yes, occasionally whites are as bad as niggers

LMFAOOOOOOO

imagine not realizing that a person who is "aggressive for no reason" was also almost certainly raised badly.

dammit user

Attached: 1513615128037.png (200x241, 73.42K)

cesar isn't his master

>This was the last time they spoke as friends
Kino

I agree it's bad training but it's mostly passive lazy people that are the problem. Dogs need disciple to know what's right and wrong. If you let your dog bark at the door as a puppy and think "tee hee it's his job" instead of correcting the behavior immediately don't be surprised when it barks like a fucking maniac all the time afterwards.

KEK

But you can only do that in certain contexts. If you take a dogs ability to vocalize away they're more likely to attack someone without warning, extreme cases I know but I do see it often enough as someone who goes into strangers homes for a living.

>dog
>dangerous animal
Ask me how I know you're a woman

didn't his famous dog maul someone elses dog recently

Nobody does anything for no reason. Animal, nor person.

The dog insulted him a little bit

That's what a BITCH in heat needs, a kick in the ribs until she knows who the alpha and master is.

>Nobody does anything for no reason. Animal, nor person.
False

My three golden retrievers sleep with me. They've never tried to gnaw my face off.

>KICKING DOGS GOOD EVEN THO THEY MAUL NIGGERS TO DEAD

Attached: 1648272389959.png (894x919, 541.52K)

is he retarded?

>le EPIC MACHO animal abuse
Go back nigger

Holy fucking rent free
Get new material you pathetic loser

Challenge: find a single thread on this shithole board that doesn't degenerate into chinlet loser retarded newfaggots blabbering about le ebic redpilled based race obsessed garbage

>take dog
>kill dog
>replace with identical dog
>I am the dog whisperer

roaming the streets of san fran, mauling all muttspawn on sight

what's wrong with it? he made a mistake. the dog bit him he kicked the dog. This seems like a normal event. Are you perhaps retarded?

>sometimes a person is just aggressive for no reason

one of the dumbest things i've heard so far.
I fucked your mum for no reason