For me, it’s the Confederacy of Independent Systems

For me, it’s the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

Attached: 00A108F6-7C0E-4DAD-8E56-55021CD2D380.png (2057x1085, 3.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0DrxzsAbnnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RAH JUR RAH JUR

Clanker

>called the confederacy
>isn't a paper thin allegory for the american confederacy
>robots and neimoidians don't talk in southern american accents
Would've been so much better.

For me, it's their General.

Attached: 1642909405689.webm (1280x720, 592.93K)

Felt bad for them.
They were puppets of Palpatine and then he fucked them hard when he became emperor.

I'd argue that Grievous is the coolest villain of the series. Think about it, he's practically the only non-force sensitive villain who is seen going toe to toe against jedi in melee combat. He's basically a malevolent seven foot tall cyborg marauder. Just fucking cool. The Clone Wars did him dirty by setting him up as a bumbling foil week after week.

>Dooku is played by Christopher Lee, a literal relative of Robert E. Lee
Hmm...

I wouldn't argue that because it's a plain fact. Just look at this dude. Peak coolness.
How could anyone see this and think "Yeah, that guy's totally a bumbling coward."

Attached: dbhk4ea-d03a899f-9da9-4cb2-9b23-ba9ddcfde462.jpg (1024x683, 121.7K)

definitely the coolest separatist

Attached: 1495073297_o0rrpg83EN1riixcro1_500.gif (500x250, 1.54M)

Agreed. TCW was a mistake on so many levels.

To be fair, the movies made him out to be a bumbling idiot too and he jobbed hard before he could be anybody, at least in TCW he got to kill a few jedis and had a FEW decent scenes.

Vgh...
youtu.be/0DrxzsAbnnU

the prequels were bad
>m-m-mouseshill!
the sequels were also bad, albeit for different reasons

he was at least occasionally intimidating in ROTS, in TCW he's getting shit talked by his own doctor droid for being a shit warrior

>kill a few jedis
IIRC didn't he only kill one that JUST became a knight? And he did it with a blaster, too.
Also in RotS at least he gave Obi-Wan a warrior's honor in fighting 1v1. He was still intimidating. In TCW it's laughably bad how quickly Grievous runs away at the slightest sense of danger and jobs way harder than he should.

Which, might I add, completely nullifies his backstory of being a competent warlord.

His movie version wasn't that bad if you go by the old lore that he got force crushed just before the start of ROTS. He only flees once against two jedis where he is clearly outmatched and later fights Obi Wan himself despite the fact he could have easily set hundreds of droids on him

All the droids are white.... really makes you think....

Based

I hated the sound they made when they were marching in the first season of TCW.

Attached: washboard-music.jpg (600x600, 59.61K)

This battle was awful, and it could have been redeemed so simply. Instead of having the Jedi on the front lines barking orders to clones, they all should have been miles away, watching events unfold on a holo-screen while sipping tea.
Basically showing how hands-off and distant the Jedi (and by extension the core worlds) had become to the suffering out there in the galaxy.

Die, CIS scum

isn't he British?

Why didn't they just EMP blast them?

Ray shields are widely available.
The alternative are ion cannon, but they are imprecise and expensive. Malevolence had one capable of deactivating a battle group and was considered a secret superweapon.

Very based

Attached: 9af9e9276d931c49396728523efda202.png (2243x3150, 176.26K)

Bros... They're just like us...

what is their tax policy?

Why would droids need a medic haha you aren’t human silly droids

That clone wars cartoon was based. All the official canon star wars cartoons are shit, boring and forgettable. Especially Rebels and Resistance I think it's called.

Everything relating to the prequels sucks a big fat dick.

Sounds a lot like your mom

people like you made him sell the franchise, good job reagitating what you heard on reddit and youtube, you killed star wars

the only objectively good faction

very subtle bait

you all have such a childish notion of "coolness", it's all about who has the flashiest action, most brash character, and stylish clothes

For me, it's the Empire

Attached: Imperial support fleet.jpg (3840x2160, 710.28K)

>m-m-mouseshill!
no, everyone already knew by the first line you're just another retarded boomer wrapped up in nostalgia

Based. Droids are the ubermensch. Get fucked jedi dogs

Attached: 24442FAE-8E2C-4A1C-94E1-FAE7D8925C65.jpg (512x262, 28.17K)

Grievous is first and foremost a tactical and strategic genius: single handedly keeping the CIS war effort afloat, capable of orchestrating daring stratagems, having a brilliant control of any situation as they arise.
A cunning commander that ironically gets defeated because he abides by rules of honorable combat versus Jedi glownigger assassins.

Plus he almost won the damn war despite Sheev intending the Confederacy lose it

All the trade corporations and independent systems were really bleeding the Republic badly

Had Sheev died during the battle of Coruscant the CIS would have won the war

whatever you say, coolcel.

Yeah by all accounts the CIS by ep3 is an active strong force with plenty of strategic initiative left. Even though the leadership is looking to quit at the end, this is true.
They attack several systems, the ones they defend are fought hard, the republic is losing in lots of places.
The CIS got stabbed in the back multiple times. Their fleets were active, their armies strong.

He was but this fight felt like such a waste. A four-armed cyborg armed with lightsabers and the best thing they could think to have him do is swing them in a circle? And then he gets an arm cut off almost right away

haNNNNNGGGGHAAAnnngggggggg

He's a cousin or grand nephew, not a direct descendant. Either way Lee never met Lee since Lee passed in 1870.

Please share your examples with the rest of the class, Mr. Cool.

>implying Grievous doesn't fit all 3 of your criteria

Attached: GvD.gif (373x203, 1.95M)

What happened to the Rebellion?

Attached: rebels.jpg (952x1296, 407.12K)

The Muuns demanded more diversity.

It's over, we lost, did your ass get enough wings!?

Attached: 319c51f5-0e5e-49d3-963b-f63237ffc20f_screenshot.jpg (640x480, 28.02K)

>Uh, you tell me, does this LOOK like I got enough?

Attached: 131472152_107095551282862_7752611728421147748_n.jpg (396x375, 34.38K)

Attached: 2196e908c306fa457635f66ce0aed3ab.jpg (700x816, 84.36K)

>What happened to the Rebellion?

I have less of a problem with this then you might think. In A New Hope the Rebel Alliance is very small and composed largely of pilots from Alderan, Leia's recently destroyed planet. Later on they recruited more planets to join the rebellion so by the time of Return of the Jedi you see a lot of alien pilots and soldiers.

Attached: akbar.jpg (780x1111, 364.69K)

>composed largely of pilots from Alderan
source?

Wedge is Corellian, Luke and Biggs were from Tatooine, Red Leader was from Virujansi, etc

The Dooku of Hazzard

Just a good ol' boy, nevah meanin' no harm

Gold Leader was from Onderon, General Dodonna from Commenor

>everyone is dumb but me
how unique

This is why I keep coming back to this shithole

I still don't know ow what CIS means in gender terms, and always think of the confederacy of independent systems.
He killed a few and room on several at once and was known to be extremely dangerous. He needed a bit more in ROTS but the main villain was Palpatine and that needed more focus.

The Rebels cartoon is the one I can think off of the top of my head. Leia and her adoptive father Bail bring the Rebels a lot of the trained pilots they have in that series,

The jedi were good guys too wrapped up in trying to be good that thru over looked the bigger picture.
>holoscreen sipping tea
This is Star Wars, where instead of just using drones and robots they grow fucking clones, fight in giant ships instead of unmanned space missiles, make poor use of long distance communication, live as primitives on desert planets in sand igloos yet have spaceships and have a space religion where they fight with swords in the hyper future with laser guns. It's like lotr in space.

>Rebels cartoon
lol ok

it did remember that Alderaan was a pacifist world without fighter pilots, right? not a single pilot in the canon section for the Battle of Yavin is listed as being from Alderaan.

Attached: IMG_20220407_024050.jpg (1054x987, 132.86K)

Why are Separatist ships the coolest?

Attached: Recusant Grevious.jpg (1024x672, 122.46K)

>r/whoooooooosh

Yavin was a HQ unit at the start of the Rebellion, before then the job was to consolidate and build up strength. The rosters were decimated by Scarif and Yavin. Come Squadrons the Alliance/Republic has absorbed and recruited pilots from movements all over the galaxy, local groups, defectors. All kinds of odds and ends, plus 4 years of hard fighting and churn.

Pre-Yavin the uggos and aliens stayed in their sectors or became Partisans.

that was the point
it's """coolness""" at its most generic and lowbrow

What a shitty point.

The films didn't even go into this much detail.
You guys know this was all fantasy, right?

Attached: 87E2C816-C0EE-4975-8A19-EBC5DFE143DD.jpg (781x479, 49.57K)

>The films didn't even go into this much detail.
They did, though. Did you even watch them?

Nobody on Earth, neither fans nor owners of the property, respects George Lucas's vision of Star Wars. Nobody has been or ever will be faithful to it.

>generic and lowbrow
To who? Clearly only to you.
Tell us what you think is cool, I gotta see this.

Episode III was peak Star Wars

Attached: spacebattle.gif (500x241, 1.48M)