Jesus Christ wtf

Jesus Christ wtf

They've been a major LotR fan news website since like 2000

Attached: Screenshot_20220406-221919.png (1080x1051, 390.49K)

wtf I love LotR now

Based AF. I hope they make more middle-aged manchildren seethe uncontrollably. Imagine getting mad at malleable FICTION. Fucking faggots lol

Attached: zed394.jpg (582x582, 70.5K)

Literally everything you liked and got bullied for liking as a teenager is now under the control of the very normies who bullied you. You have no place anymore. All your safespaces are falling like dominos.

anime is next.

I don’t understand this exchange at all

>"Post your cancellable book take"
What the fuck does this even mean?
>You have no place anymore. All your safespaces
How are you going to take a book away from me you daft cunt?

Post your 10 favourite books so I can laugh at u shit taste

>needing a safespace in the first place
You weren't bullied for liking china cartoons

based autistic boomers

>book
Yeah. Right.

I just don't talk about the things I like with other people because they are dumb normies with dumb opinions

What a gay post.

holy BASED

Kys
Based

lmao shut up, retard. Fiction is whatever the author and company wishes. Sounds like YOU were the one bullied as a child and are now projecting your misery onto others who want to enjoy things. Cope.

>they deleted it
lol, cowards

But why? What are they even trying to say there?

You: I read books.

Me: Bullshit.

You: KILL YOURSELF!

I rest my case, your honor.

Attached: tumblr_lj0btkLvFE1qfv82ao1_500.gif (500x281, 394.43K)

You will never be a women

Newsflash: LotR was an allegory for globalism & Tolkien was actually an advocate for interracial relations amongst people of multiple backgrounds.
Your balls. Castrate them.

>cancellable

Attached: pepe121.jpg (1250x1250, 176.45K)

No it wasn't.

They've been damage controlling the ever-loving fuck out of The Rings of Power ever since it was announced & got downvoted to hell and back.

>next
Toonami was already for normies. If you were watching bootlegs or getting up at 6am on Sundays 30ish years ago for random syndicated series, you're a normie animoo fan.

>No it wasn't.

Attached: 5c5.png (645x770, 77.07K)

>it's also schizo
Color me shocked.

I don't think anyone has shit the bed and lost support harder than theonering. Imagine whoring yourself out to Amazon. Even rebbit hasn't humiliated themselves as much.

>166185115
>LotR was an allegory

You gotta try harder if you want (You)s.

Attached: 1649108172458.jpg (400x400, 16.27K)

Why are you posting the no work tranny?

Attached: 1644467858879.webm (406x720, 1.8M)

>Even rebbit hasn't humiliated themselves as much.
Even they hate the new series.

tolkien hated globalism so much that he started to despise the english language because it was spoken too much in foreign countries

I don't like your judgemental attitude assuming an user doesn't have the brain power to read a book. He didn't say he's reading infinite jest or something he could be reading Brandon Sanderson or some other easy fiction. Your low expectations are exactly why people don't even try to read simple ass books.

Is anime the missing link between chuds and trannies?

I thought they hated anime because they see trannies on Twitter with anime pfp.

there were no safe spaces for people like me growing up fuck you nigger

She said something about "saying something bad about a book, so people get mad at you therefore being cancelled", he thought it was about "book takes as in being faithful to the books" i think. The one ring said something about "you don't have place in lotr", and she's a black woman or something like that

Attached: 1642594224162.jpg (250x250, 8.65K)

1: The New Testament as read by Johnny Cash
2: Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy
3: Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
4: Illuminatus! by Robert Anton Wilson
5: Shogun by James Clavell
6: Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
7: Solaris by Stanislaw Lem
8: The Pearl by John Steinbeck
9: Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe
10: Watership Down by Richard Adams

>Sauron doesn't look like you

Ok?

Isn't that the dogwalking feminist redditor who modded antiwork? Being a lazy piece of shit gets you a PS5 huh? Using dole money?

4/10. Bad taste overall I poop on u digitally. Open up for my big steamer user

I doubt you've read a single book.

>Illuminatus
Schizo detected
Everything else is very basic. Not bad but bland

>tranny has anime posters
every. time.

I doubt you've fooled a single person into thinking your a women

I wouldn't call these people normies, they are demonic subverters

I want to make fun of you on instinct but I think we'd be friends irl

You seem to misunderstand. Where normalniggers contaminate, others move on to make innovative things. Normalfags cant stay dedicated to something and eventually will move on to something else.

Some of my fav. books are
Shadow of the Torturer
American Psycho
Lord of the Flies
Forever War
Alchemist

What should i read next?

Harry Potter

Moby dick

>Schizo detected
Correct.
> Not bad but bland
Fair enough. I know Yea Forumsfags are like Yea Forumsfags and throw out the most obscure bullshit like it's a contest. I actually list what I enjoy.
I've never had a friend in my life. After the first 25 years you stop caring so much.

>Not just using movies as background noise for your real hobby in your equipped garage

And no you can't know what it is YOU TRANNIES WILL NEVER WATCH ME

Attached: 1507608428207.png (432x616, 214.62K)

>seething weeb

Oh no WE GOT TOO COCKY CELBROS

>dude racism lmao

It’s all so tiresome.

anime has been normie shit for over a decade now

Lolita

Mein Kampf

I've read all these.
Im now reading Lord of Light if that helps.

Jews aren't normies.

This lol. I liked both LotR/d&dand anime back in the 90's and was never bullied even a little because I wasn't an annoying little twerp. The guy who first introduced me to the glory of emulating snes and genesis games is a sports writer these days.

The whole jock vs nerd thing is a complete myth. Most jocks just like having fun playing physical games, Nerds can be just as bullying as anyone else given the circumstances. It's always and forever just power vs weakness.

I have read many book

Someone says to post an opinion that'll get you canceled, lotr website twitter replies with such a post, not really carrying that that's an actual opinion they hold. OP thinks it's serious and here we are.

Also most of the people bitching about this new shitty looking take on lotr only focus on race and not that the dwarven women don't have beards which is the actual affront and just shows their true colours.

You are not a schizo.

You should only read Neetche, Klages, Robert E Howard, and Orson Scott Card

I don't get what is being said here. Who doesn't look like me? Did anyone claim to look like Sauron? Or Frodo? Is it a common conception among LotR fans that they're Elijah Wood?

>Correct
>I actually list what I enjoy.
Why are posting this when its obvious? My post wasn't meant to insult your taste, but you obviously posted that shit to brag and its not brag worthy
And you're a schizo

good luck normalizing lolicon

Please don't call people schizos because they like basic bitch conspiracy theories you dumb fucking nigger. I can connect my hair loss to the fall of the 3rd Reich. I am schizo, you losers are poseur faggots