Why is this bad again?

Why is this bad again?

Attached: LOTR-Picture.jpg (1024x683, 712.49K)

it's an adaptation
black dwarves are ok
they are not real, they can't hurt you
you are not being genocided
you are safe

Didi you know that Luke Wilson is Owen Wilson's little brother?

Attached: 1629790650370.jpg (795x1060, 73.92K)

Attached: 1628235937781.png (454x556, 431.97K)

Attached: tg.jpg (1200x400, 80.2K)

I don't care about anything to do with the cast. I don't share your racism. What I do have a problem with is it's general existence. It shouldn't have been made and will sully my perception of the novels and it's legacy if I watch even a second. It'll be uninspired, safe and trying to reach the GoT audience now they know the new show is dead on arrival.

SOURCE?

nice bait faggot
I hope you get raped

Attached: 1643042930943.jpg (700x527, 41.09K)

nigger

trust me

Shouldn't have made her so big on the poster. Showcasing this character was a mistake, but having different looking characters isn't a mistake by default.

for me it's ferrari

nah it's all about Blue Steel

Attached: Most Based of Men.jpg (607x305, 98.54K)

It's a reminder that I'll never have my ethnostate.

>but having different looking characters isn't a mistake by default
yes it is
Tolkien wrote LotR as European mythology for European people

Pull the thong out yo bussy playa.

Attached: 12399DE4-B425-40B7-8B37-216467894930.jpg (657x866, 214.26K)

I heard dwarf females are indistinguishable from males. So either the males are femboys in this series or the writers don't give a shit

Breaks verisimilitude
Done for brownie points and second hand spite
Creatively vaccuous

Dwarves live in caves and mountains. Why would they have dark skin?

Chuds hate black women in media but secretly masturbate to a black women pegging them in bed. Many such cases

How can the ring make people invisible?

Why are you dodging the question?

It's all fantasy... it's all made up
none of it is real or grounded in reality

It's believable in a fantasy setting that there are magical powers and a magic ring can make you invisible. Dwarves have existed for thousands of years prior to the beginning of the TV series and they live in caves and mountains. Why would they have dark skin when they dwell in places with a lack of direct sunlight? That isn't as believable.

You're not as intelligent as you think you are, midwit.

>science in fantasy applies where I want it based on my racism
epic logic chudbro

ok groomer

haha yup, its perfectly reasonable to have aliens descend and defeat sauron's army with their space lasers

No thick beard.

Their skin got turned to an ash color from living so close to lava.

Forced pandering

Even if I didn't care about black dwarves and elves and whatever, you're basically arguing that literally everything can happen in a fantasy world and be a valid part of it.
This argument is a terribly childish attempt to win a debate by nullification of the argument by appeal to absurdity.
tl;dr stop being dumb

seeing a black person in media is literally so incomprehensible for chuds they compare it to science fiction

Don't be silly. Blacks would never make it to space on their own. Why would they be in science fiction?

>you're basically arguing that literally everything can happen in a fantasy world and be a valid part of it
yes, that's literally what fantasy is

So you're saying a fantasy world needs no internal consistency whatsoever? Anything goes? Nothing's too silly or too dumb or unfitting for the setting?

nidge

>So you're saying a fantasy world needs no internal consistency whatsoever? Anything goes? Nothing's too silly or too dumb or unfitting for the setting?
yes, that's literally what fantasy is

My fantasy world that I conjured is that there's no one else besides white people and they're absurdly technologically advanced and united
Shocking I know
I call it Whitekanda

nidget

don't feed this troll people he's been pretending to be retarded for a while now

No, it literally isn’t.

fucking kek

chud """"humor""""

>black panther is ok
>white panther is not

Attached: 1649281354516.png (404x288, 64.54K)

YUP
Dwarven women were alike in manner, voice and appearance to their menfolk. They were few in number, less than a third of all dwarf-kind, and they were seldom seen outside their own halls, often not venturing far due to their duties as caretakers and crafters in Dwarven society.

She shouldn't have facial hair?

she shaved

DON'T GO BREAKING MY BUCK

Attached: Ana Frank jogging.jpg (1024x1024, 109.58K)

>black dwarves are ok
Sure, they dig mines everywhere, sell "pipe leaves" to your kids, glorify Sauron in their loud songs, etc... but yeah they're ok.

I say nigga u feel me?

I SAID NIGGA, DO YOU FEEL ME?

Because the production team can no longer write a character that is relatable or admirable due to their intangible qualities like courage, or intelligence, or dutifullness and can only consider the superficial. As a result characters have no character or identity beyond their appearance.

OOOH MASSA SAURON YOU GON MAKE ME SQUIRT

Ash is grey/white

Attached: 1644575517627.jpg (873x975, 120.11K)

Oh cool, you've seen the show already?

It doesn't as such, it was made by and for a creature which exists in the spiritual world and the temporal world simultaneously and when worn by a creature that exists only in the temporal world has the side effect of partially dragging their physical body into the spiritual world obscuring them to temporal observation

>Easterlings already exist
>arbitrarily make everyone else black anyways

I just hate googles

>easterlings
you mean haradrim?