Imagine drinking on a Wednesday

Imagine drinking on a Wednesday

Attached: 97211c42cb7900f7ee4e732b85eda5452e-another-round.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x700, 103.17K)

Attached: dahmer-passed-out-in-germany.jpg (1000x686, 272.77K)

Imagine smoking dank high thca cbd weed on a wednesday

>implying i need to imagine

Consuming alcohol isnt a personality

I will be getting crossfaded tonight like I do everynight

I'm already drunk and it's only 2 pm. I was drunk all day yesterday and Sunday as well. I may have a problem

Attached: IMG_0784_219.png (261x271, 187.07K)

no one said that, schizo. the voices in your head aren't real.

Based west coast bro.

I have never had alcohol in my life, and I don't plan to

I didn't say anyone said that.

Ive been drinking 20 days in a row and gained 10lbs

When i was drinking every day I lost weight

I stopped drinking a month ago. Now I have intense sugar cravings.

How much did you drink and eat

Were you getting all of your caloric intake from booze? How malnourished were you?

I told myself I wasn't going to drink until the weekend but I flipped a coin and it came up heads so here I am

More drinking than eating desu. Maybe one meal a day. Tho the meals were pretty big since this was from November to December and there was a lot of celebration.

just had 2 glasses of jameson and some weed...
Nothing wrong with this if i am gonna wake up 9 tomorrow for my remote job, r-right?

Why can't I physically drink anymore lads? I'm only 28 and after a bottle of wine I actually can't stomach any more alcohol. Obviously I'm still a bit drunk off that but I'm never absolutely destroyed. I went the cinema last night to see mobius and put 200ml of tequila and triple sec in my icee to make it Yea Forums related

It's literal poison and your body knows better than you

Good on you man

WHAT A LIFE
What are we drinking and watching /druk/bros?

Vodka seltzer and Lawrence of Arabia then Ben Hur afterwards if i haven't blacked out.

Yeah but surely I can somehow have enough to get absolutely fucked once a month, i used to enjoy being able to let go.
It can't be about harm because I can sniff 3.5g of ket in a night and be alright and that's not exactly good for you

Last night I managed to almost drink until blacking out, which was nice for a change.
Cheap red wine 13%.. made me feel all fuzzy and spent the evening watching youtube videos about pc building and whatnot.. almost as comfy as the good old times..

Is it weird that some of my fondest memories are just drinking alone in my apartment, years ago, browsing and saving pictures and watching videos?

Nowdays I keep chasing the feeling, I came close some times, like last night or this winter in front of the fireplace, with ambient light and whatnot, Christmas decorations up, it was 100% cozy, but yet not quite the same.. when I could just have my mind wander, and didn't worry about overdrinking or underdrinking.. maybe that's the issue, that is has become formulaic and lost spontaneity

Attached: CH5wJvG.gif (615x383, 674.8K)

wow so exciting

Can’t have a drinking thread without that pic of my man Nic Cage, you know which one.

they give ketamine to the newborns
etanol is poison and it commonly agreed so in science field

depends on how big the glasses are

Thats just what happens when you get older

based, for me it’s whiskey soda

If you die it too regularly you wont get that "nostalgic" feeling. I have those memories as well. I stopped drinking and lost 30lbs then 4 months later i felt like treating myself. Watched LOTR trilogy and got so comfy drunk throughout that i now look back at that night fondly. Haven't drank in 3 weeks since then. Maybe this weekend?

What are you drinking? Just straight up beer or something higher in % alcohol?

I was on the fence until I saw this thread, thanks fags

I drank 5 * 0,5L beer today.
Thanks to the bottle cap lottery I won 100€ today, more drinks for me!

Imagine NOT drinking on saturday.

"Do it", fuck

A friend of mine hasn't either and he has the best memory out of everyone I have ever met. He's also a bit boring

Straight up beer that's my problem.

You're right that drinking too often cheapens the experience, and drinking rarely as a treat makes it much better; but it's not about that.
Back then I would drink whenever I wished, sometimes for days straight.
My usual routine was the have dinner, then after an hour or so start to drink beer or wine or vodka, and spend the night until late at the pc; remember just shitposting, reading wikipedia, daydreaming, watching videos, rewatching old tv series too some times.

Maybe I was in a different state of mind, more carefree

Attached: ENdNK6iWkAAKA3h.jpg (1024x614, 71.57K)

Imagine drinking excessively and getting gout.

Attached: 1641590894403.jpg (810x593, 140.23K)

yes you did

Where?

that's a nice painting

how's the gout phil?

haha silly guy fell asleep without buttoning his pants
looks like he could lift some weights though

Drink wine instead. Had a very mild hangover yesterday and I can have a sip today. With alcohol I'm literally dying for 3 days

here when you screaming into the void
>Consuming alcohol isnt a personality

are you fucking retarded or australian

wine isn’t alcohol? good to know

>screaming into the void
Not much a void if you responded. Anyway I have no idea how you interpreted that out of the post. You're probably retarded.

wine is just grape juice thoughever

thank you, I tend to agree

Attached: paint_02.jpg (622x512, 350.1K)

>thoughever

Don't lie you didn't practice moderation when you were younger and now your body is telling you to go fuck yourself. Either give it up or force it down and become an alcoholic.

Hell yeah brother

Are you sure? They've done a lot of talking to convince me that they're real

is he going for plurality component? maybe 90 proof is "alcohol" for him but less than that isn't

something tells me he hasn’t thought about it that much

not many peeps drinking on a wednesay it would seems.....

Attached: 1632187512456.jpg (700x350, 38.19K)

I don't know the reference but it hurts like a motherfucker