The look on her face

The look on her face.

Attached: hathaway_weinstein.jpg (2592x3872, 1.66M)

>door under stairs
she's leaving a literal dungeon

I believe hathaway, Lawrence, Paltrow, Affleck and Taylor Swift "fucked" harvey

Attached: 17661258-0-image-a-61_1566706377276[1].jpg (1908x1146, 432.78K)

Looks happy
Probably looking forward to being a whore

someone really needs to power wash those stairs

Why "fucked" and not fucked?

Aren't they just leaving a restaurant or bar with paparazzi immediately outside flashing cameras in their face? Probably pretty awkward, but at the time nobody thought anything of it besides "wow, big time Hathaway"

I think Lawrence and Hathaway are probably the only two desu

That's a NYC restaurant and her makeup and her is too good to be post sex. Don't get me wrong, he did fuck her just not in this picture

What makes you convinced he did fuck her?

Her acting talent compared to the roles she got.

looks like she's preparing for a good time

because his weiner is deformed and looks more like a berginer

this
and we don't see much of her these days

lol no, Swift hasn't had to do anything to get where she is. Her shabbos goy stockbroker father on the other hand, I dread to think what strings he's had to pull to get her career off the ground.

Who is Jimmy, and why did she steal his coffee?

Plus her profile compared to how few big roles she's got. Seriously look through her IMDB and tell me which roles were enough to get her to where she is.

his dick is allegedly deformed so he just made them eat his ass and drink his piss

don't forget that he allegedly has no balls either

What's wrong with her acting talent?

>Affleck
pardon me?

like a little kid who just discovered cheat codes

don't forget amy adams

Attached: 834b230e484fe54fd3071f90db7bd441.jpg (962x1221, 196.48K)

Suspiciously hooker outfit

Harvey never raped anyone, he didn't have a dick anymore thank to Fournier's gangrene. It's like accusing a legless cripple of kicking you in the face.

I wonder what would happen if you tweeted this image at Stephen Fry

Starbucks employees are not very good at spelling

I’m not on Twitter, but somebody should try this and post results.

makes sense as she cannot act

guys testicals are so malformed they actually had to photograph it as evidence because one accuser had it all wrong when describing them

And worst ema
I'd post a pic but i have none saved lol

Letting some Hollywood mogul fuck you so you can get ahead in show business is not rape. Harvey did nothing wrong, FREE HARVEY!!!!

and Lupita

She doesn't have any

I wonder if anyone would care about Harvey Weinstein if he were handsome.

What a chad

He very obviously shagged Heidi Klum, Jovovich, and Monica Beluci as well.

Attached: gettyimages-535685330-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1365, 1.16M)

Hathaway is the low-key casting couch queen.

how is it low key when everyone knows she's the biggest whore in hollywood

What do you mean everyone knows it?

Kate too

Attached: 45440FCC00000578-4974266-image-m-86_1507821963541.jpg (634x693, 71.92K)

kek, old Harvey even had a period of yellow fever it appears

Attached: yf.jpg (2492x1852, 902.57K)

she knew what she did and she didnt care

Famous actor, Ben Affleck

She shags everyone though
Well known slag
And brought her daughter up in her whoorish ways

just because he gets a photo with someone at an award's show doesn't mean he fucked them. Amy hasn't won a single thing at the Oscars so that probably means she turned him down

keep dreaming

Attached: Moët-Chandon-Toasts-the-Weinstein-Company-Golden-Globe-Nominees-Harvey-Weinstein-Amy-Adams-Joaquin-Phoenix.jpg (673x762, 180.94K)

Sneeded and feeded

This nigga plays Powerwash Simulator.

>Not having a Harvey folder
First day on Yea Forums or something?

Attached: 1637611767187.jpg (640x913, 39.28K)

And obviously we can't forget this classic.

Attached: Harvey and Emma.jpg (634x904, 119.95K)

it's a joke about Amy Adams that she's never won an award even with how good she's been in. I think she's the most nominated actress ever without a win, along with Glenn Close

whatever

Attached: Harvey-Weinstein-Adams-Angeles_EDIIMA20171008_0462_29.jpg (369x359, 41.62K)

emma watson too and she didn't even condemn harvey when he was charged
she loved it

Which is more based, the Anne pic or this one of Emma?

>getting a photo with the biggest producer in Hollywood at Awards ceremony, definitely banged

Definitely the Emma one, because it almost looks like their clothes are shopped onto them. You can practically hear the Harvester's grunts.

Attached: producer-harvey-weinstein-and-actress-anne-hathaway-watch-the-14th-annual-critics-choice-awards-in-santa-monica-california-january-8-2009-reutersdanny-moloshok-united-states-2E7MA06.jpg (1300x1017, 170.63K)

if you go to waifufag at least learn more about your waifu, she worked for him, she wore his wife's dresses

Attached: Amy+Adams+Harvey+Weinstein+Eyes+LA+Screening+upxefkjmvXIl.jpg (424x594, 51.09K)

Why was she wearing a ponytail when she entered the restaurant but wasn't when she left?

Attached: R.jpg (300x468, 31.83K)

Assistant.

Big Harv should have convinced her to apologize for the car.

they loved it. the power every thrust gave them.

What is she saying to him here?

Attached: img.jpg (372x517, 76.03K)

I'll never understand how this guy got so much power in the industry. How he could get people black balled from EVERY studio and how he could politic to get whatever academy awards he wanted to whoever he wanted.

Its not like he was the head of WB or Disney, he was mostly just producing shitty horror movies and low budget dramas.