Should Wesley Crusher return in Star Trek Picard?

Should Wesley Crusher return in Star Trek Picard?

Attached: 465466.jpg (1242x1530, 861.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.google.com/g/alt.wesley.crusher.die.die.die
wilwheaton.net/2002/12/sadtimes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 8C91841D-3F87-4C66-8B3B-099C09CB8B4D.jpg (881x1592, 614.22K)

yeah he should come back to picard he's constantly shilling for it. it's pretty shameless.

>crying about legos
Is Wil autistic?

Yes, make him the Trump stand in or whatever for the humanist movement. Patrick deserves nothing more.

I would like to see Wesley come back as a faggot and tell everybody that the Traveler molested him into faggotry. Any other outcome would be unfaithful to TNG.

I mean he can't make the show worse, right? Might as well do whatever stupid shit you want.

Nobody loved that character

Paramount has been paying him to do the aftershow for all of their Trek stuff for years. I doubt they got everyone back and left him out. He'll be in the season, the only question is how and where.

I seriously doubt Wesley Crusher will ever be in another Star Trek production.

For some reason he adoped his wife's son when the boy was 19, I don't know, he tells a lot of things in his blog including when he has not invited to Nemesis premiere and was a cut from it, I'm trying to find it but he might've deleted. That's his wife btw

Attached: T4vn67nMHxu7MkrCBFxKeaeP3fIjM2YR7qFeOsbuEJE.jpg (736x552, 68.46K)

Worse, he's a manchild. Some autists actually act like adults.

fuck you wil weaton you whiney fucking rich faggot

It should be revealed that he died off screen years ago from too much voluntary buttsex with disease riddled homeless people. He died the way he lived, being a colossal faggot who was completely unable to keep his mouth shut.

>i reject the idea that nobody liked or cared about the character
>provides 0 evidence to the contrary, only posts his opinion

Attached: 1648660942017.gif (500x418, 884.75K)

I know multiple people who like Star Trek.
Everyone of them skips Wesley heavy episodes.
He was good in only one role ever. Stand by Me.

groups.google.com/g/alt.wesley.crusher.die.die.die
they've been at it for decades

He should return to the Star Trek Picard set and shoot up the place.

captcha: MSR H8

Wow, Wil Wheaton married John Barrowman? I did not know that.

>make a joke about him being a crybaby
>he proceeds to cry about it

I also enjoyed him as the entitled brat of the bad guy in Flubber. Really played into his wheelhouse.

Ha! Just found the blogpost where he says he cried over not being asked onstage on the 25th anniversay party and cried over having his scene deleted from Nemesis. It's called ''sadtimes''
wilwheaton.net/2002/12/sadtimes/

>One of my old spacesuits is being auctioned off on eBay. I’m not sure why, but it makes me feel a little sad.
I’m sitting here, about to write a little entry about it, when my phone rings. It’s a friend of mine, asking me if I’m going to the Star Trek X screening.
“Yeah, on Wednesday,” I tell him.
“No, it’s tonight,” he tells me.
“Tonight? At Paramount?”
“No, it’s in Westwood, tonight,” he tells me, “I just talked with Marina about it.”
Oh no.
That feeling I have gotten so many times before, when I was the only cast member not asked up on stage at the 25th anniversary party, when I was the only cast member not recognized at the screening of “All Good Things…” begins to well up. I feel a little sick.
He wouldn’t do this to me, right? Not now, not after the conversations we had when I was working on the movie, not since the phone call informing me of the cut. This must be a mistake. Past is the past, right? We’re cool now. There is no way he’d exclude me from this.
But he did.
He did it to me again.
I want to cry.

I tell my friend that I have to go, and hang up the phone.
I sit there alone and cold in the kitchen. I can hear Ryan watching Sabrina The Teenage Witch in the living room.
I can’t believe this is happening to me. When Rick told me that my scenes were cut, he assured me that I’d still be invited to the premiere, and that he’d see me there. I was excited to see all my friends again, and share in those moments with them. Be a part of what will really be the final mission.
It turns out that the screening I was invited to will be at Paramount on Wednesday, and pretty much anyone who works at Paramount can attend. It’s not the premiere, and none of the cast are going. There’s really nothing special about it.
I seriously, desperately hope that this was just an oversight. I desperately hope that this is totally out of Rick’s hands, and that he’ll tell me that he’s sorry if it ever comes up. I desperately hope this isn’t personal. I want so badly to believe that it isn’t. It sucks to be overlooked, but it sucks less than if I’d been intentionally not invited.
It sure fits a pattern though, huh?
I just — I don’t know what to do. I don’t even know how to feel anymore.
But I’ll go with hurt for now.
Really, really fucking hurt.

lol

Attached: lego-star-trek-the-next-generation-1070692.jpg (767x422, 64.34K)

He got lucky bagging John dude is way out of his league i bet he is a gay cuck and like to watch John actually fuck some 10/10 boy pucci

Isn't his character a gary stu self-insert from the shows creator

>Star Trek Picard is utter dogshit created by people who don't care
>the "writers" still think bringing back Wesley Crusher is going a bit too far

Attached: 568686589.jpg (1125x1125, 638.67K)

it is disrespectful. It's the only figure that doesn't look cool.

A regular here I expect.

Honestly he should be glad he was included at all

Even they know Wesley was the worst part of TNG

Doesn't Wil Wheaton basically only have a "career" at this point because of Big Bang Theory?

Shut the fuck up Wesley.

Attached: 1515635558388.gif (496x371, 996.96K)

He's right here actually

That hair is too big for Riker, he looks like John Ralfio

Not only that, some fan made legos

It's not an official lego set. It's just fan mande. He's seething because some literal who on butt fuck nowhere made a lego of him with a crying face on of a character he played 30 years ago

Yes i know. It still is disrespectful and Wheaton is right in being upset. He probably should've ignored the whole thing but you know actors.

wheaton is really the most pathetic guy in hollywood
they don't even want him for picard. the got everyone, except for him.
what a fucking joke. I bet he told them he would do it for free, and they still told him no.

Attached: 1649182873764.jpg (2048x946, 146.05K)

>wilwheaton.net

Attached: 1451765978404.jpg (1634x1168, 130.12K)

Go away will

Well, he's not part of the main cast is he? His character came and go and was never of much relevance. I'd argue Dr. Polanski was more important than Wesley Crusher.

Shut the fuck up

It's probably one of those double sided heads with a crying face on one side and a normal face on the other.

He "hosts" the "after show" talk show thing apparently. I don't want CBS Trek but there's commercials for his talk show on Pluto.

Yeah I could see Will turning down the offer because trek fans are some of the worst under the sun.

The character was shit

Wait... it's not an official lego set? He's whining on his 300 hits a month personal blog that some fucking rando stuck a crying face on a wesley lego? are you fucking serious... holy shit

Attached: 1460842812730.jpg (512x384, 31.37K)

And here are 34 Anons talking about it

>turning down
The guy was excluded from Nemesis premiere
, they never even consided adding him in

Tbh aside from Picard, Data and maybe Worf TNG had a lot of bad characters. Both Riker and Troi are on the same level as Wesley.

Wil is so hilariously insecure, hateful and pathetic. I remember when he was getting dogpiled by the tranny crowd for some minor sleight and despite grovelling and backpedalling pathetically, they wouldnt accept it ,and he was pogrommed off of twitter. If he came back, noone cared.

Why don't those lady minifigs have the hot sexual curvy body outlines, is this designed a homosexual

Attached: image_2022-04-06_213241.png (1024x1024, 620.2K)

because its funny

Kek, this would be kino

Attached: 1649171277007.gif (320x240, 147K)

Shut up Wil.

Wesley looks like Wesley.
Data looks kinda ok I guess.
Dr. Crusher is too pretty.
Riker obviously visited the planet Fonz.
Picard looks ok I guess.
Troy doesn't look confused enough.
Does Geordie frown? Geordie doesn't frown, also he doesn't have an afro, but more of a flat top.
Worf looks like he were attending a Don Johnson lookalike contest.

Hahahahahaha

wait, wil wheaton thinks anybody liked wesley?

even as a kid i and everybody else who watched when it aired hated him

is he method acting?

Attached: file.png (441x47, 15.37K)

Recently rewatching TNG I really don't hate him. I mean he's there and on a good way of becoming a good starfleet officer.
However, Wil Wheaton himself, with his immese faggotry, has tainted that image because instead of getting that chiseled jaw, blonde ubermensch they projected, we got some offended manchild with a neckbeard.

>Past is the past, right? We’re cool now.
what did he mean by this?

hahaha what did he do to set them off? poor cuck would've been crushed