What would you do if the purge was real?

What would you do if the purge was real?

Attached: 22DFD954-9752-4D45-B1D5-A9F9D50D1313.jpg (1280x720, 59.58K)

R

gangnam style

lock my door

Rape a lot of homeless men.

longdick style

I would buy a slave.

Attached: 1645036888220.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

Hole up and grease any idiot dumb enough to come at me.
Anybody who acts as an aggressor doesn't deserve to live.

get killed

Torrent all the movies I want

Attached: Untitled.png (1088x601, 659.47K)

Probably leave the USA for a week or so, it's only happening there.

two chicks at the same time

>they fly out of the country before Purge Day
>don't let them back in

Deny the holocaust

Attached: images.jpg (254x199, 9.37K)

buy a 14yo girl sex slave

find the guy in the pic and rape him anally

Rape

Kill politicians. I don't give a shit if they have more armed forces. This makes my victory even more glorious or my death more tragic. It's a win win

Defend my home. Defenders typically have the advantage.

mix pepsi and cola

Ughh, it's freedom of action, not freedom of consequence user

Attached: 1648723132965.jpg (750x651, 56.39K)

Shoot this guy's plane out of the sky.

Download movies from YIFY for free with Hindi subs.

well, assuming it's in Canada too, I guess

Probably break into a Walmart and take a bunch of food and shit. And if people were particularly murder-y, I'd probably just go sleep in a bush somewhere, who's looking for people out in the woods to kill?

Attached: get DUNC'd.gif (470x470, 1.18M)

I think it’s still illegal to kill politicians in the movies

:'(

Destroy the George Floyd statute in Newark. Now that I think about it, the Purge doesn’t really make any sense. Someone could just go around vandalizing or destroying public spaces and get away with it.

It was, then they allowed it in one of the movies.

They actually tried to stop the Purge as soon as politicians could be targeted. Funny as fuck.

>watching for the first time
>it occurs in 2022
SPOOKY!

It's such a retarded concept. Why wouldn't people create militias or private security forces that would defend neighbourhoods or cities during the purge. People wanting to be safe would far out number people wanting to murder others.

Also all the next day revenge killings. If you tried to kill me the night before, the law is not going to save you the following morning. I will hunt you down when you think you're safe and fucking kill you.

There is also the fact the movie assumes everyone would want to murder someone in the first place. You could drag race, do drugs, loot, and a bunch of other stuff.

it was such an insane cope in these movies that they cast the republicans as the people who instigated the purge when everyone knows the reason they horde arsenals of guns is because they are all afraid of exactly that scenario happening to them
I would find the movie more believable if it was black blockers trying to purge people because that is what they actually want IRL

yeah there would be a LOT more theft than murder - see the riots after george floyd, people just took shit

sadly this
psychos or just stressed out deranged people would go nuts
but they would theoretically weed each other out
i could see this happening too
people would set up garrisons at key points and take pop shots

White conservative neighborhoods would be working as larger networks/local militias to defend themselves. The fact the writers cast it as either whites are going around as death squads or bunkering in solo or with their most immediate family speaks volumes about how the writers have no connection to their communities or families. There would absolutely be /pol/ tier race warriors burning synagoges, abortion clinics, etc. But these would not be the norm like the movies imply.

It's cause Drumpf was in charge when they went into the background of the Purge

Start off topic threads on blue boards. Im a bit twisted

I already purge
Source: bulimic

How would it be different than modern urban America?

sit in my room and post on Yea Forums

You can do that without the purge

god this movie is pissing me off
his kids are fucking retarded
i would kill them for lack of sense

kill politicians the day after
>inb4 nooo you cant just heckin kill my representativoooos

It's legal for one night, why would you bother?

Because I could.

Not pay my taxes

>the law is not going to save you the following morning
You'd end up in prison for being too retarded to wait for the next purge night

pirate a movie

pass a law extending the purge

It's a cynical take on humanity where the immoral assholes way outnumber the good people. What you're saying is probably right but it doesn't apply in this movies fictionalized society.

You could also kidnap someone yourself but you're clearly too retarded to pull it off

File my taxes so I get a million dollar refund

literal brainlet, you kill when your enemy is not expecting it. I bet you faggot take it in the ass aswell because its the law. you piece of shit. fucking degenerate cant look anyone in the eye
bet you piss yourself

Use the day to pirate all of the content I want instead of paying for a VPN
Also throw a brick through my crackhead neighbors window

internet tough guy
lol

die

real life faggot
lolol

Duh, if the Purge was realistic it would just be the same as the 1992 LA Race Riots. Whites and Asians would hand together to keep all the niggers out while all the etc junkies and petty criminals either shoot each other or get shot by the communities banding together. Street gangs would do okay too.

Attached: man-wearing-a-red-polo.jpg (900x477, 45.44K)