What's the most shocking thing you've seen on screen?

What's the most shocking thing you've seen on screen?

Attached: ohshiet.webm (420x740, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3116/3116043-624d630f620f9343dc8608db289cdfc5.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reference
no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3116/3116043-624d630f620f9343dc8608db289cdfc5.mp4

Ned Stark beheading.

What happened here?

Webm where 3 or 4 chingchongs were electrocuted, and one start flaming

coons and gun control don't mix. girl shoots cousin and shoots self. People argue if she an heroed but niggers almost never do.

The animals being killed in Cannibal Holocaust.

Attached: 1539115845985.png (1751x736, 47.04K)

Last Jedi. I can't believe they would do that to Star Wars.

Attached: athiestsinrain.webm (460x812, 1.4M)

that one indian kid that got crushed in an elevator because his two siblings or friends pushed him back in to the elevator when they were all exiting it. The kid got stuck between two doors and got smooshed between the wall and elevator

They did even worse things in Rise of the Skywaiker.

I saw that one. Poor little poo

the turtle scene in cannibal holocaust

Probably the Christchurch shooting footage. Somebody posted the link to it unsurprisingly on this board when it was still on Facebook and it felt unreal. Like watching a video game. Absolute kino video, though.

iirc her mom said she was trying to pick up the gun but grab the barrel towards her head then it misfired. judging by her display of trigger discipline earlier, it is quite plausible.

Attached: 1648510149924.gif (444x810, 1.74M)

This 5

I had female classmate who was almost struck by a lightning so she was really scared of storms.
Once I was next to her and this really big storm began when we were in class, she started shaking and hugged me and I had to hug her back but she didn't let go of me, it felt really good and she smelled really really good, we stayed like that for an entire hour.

she did not hesitate for 1 second to shoot herself

she clearly an hero'd because reality settled in, which in her case (and most coons), was a room full of adult monkeys who would kill her for what she did, or at the VERY least beat her and judge her for the rest of her living moments on earth

probably looking down the barrel to check if it was loaded

Most of the video is just bang bang, but I find
most people squirm at the "help me" bitch on the sidewalk. I liked it and it made me feel good that at least someone was removing mudslimes from a place called Christchurch. Many people think it's fake though.

Attached: 1638209968441.jpg (583x701, 136.66K)

What is this Donald Trump imitating stream of consciousness? You just said nothing substantive whatsoever.

Fucking idiots. This board is full of thoughtless fucking idiots.

that sweatsuit cocktail in Jackass 3, only bit in the movie that I had to look away

>Many people think it's fake though.
i think its what he says at the beginning of the video that makes it surreal

dilate

Bend over.

>TDS
You need help.

In a movie? Probably the cannibalism scene in Bone Tomahawk. It came out of nowhere and was done incredibly well.
On the internet? Probably some gore shit that I've managed to forget about. I was surprised by how little I was surprised by the video of the man's head being kicked around that I saw the other day.

Attached: download (3).jpg (600x400, 54.86K)

Same.

>misfired
It didn't fucking misfire, it did exactly what it was supposed to do. Shoot when the trigger is pulled.

I saw a video of a dead naked little girl in a bathtub with a ton of maggots in her mouth and other holes on Yea Forums when I was a kid. The people filming may have been drug addicts.

That looked like suicide. Hard to say it doesn't

in a film that isn't edgy/gory

Attached: 33dcd6b858185cf95c5fd2bc53b450cd8a-21-happiness.2x.h473.w710.jpg (1200x799, 101.95K)

Fuck you’re so edgy and hardcore bro. I bet you get laid all the time

No pedo-shit is directly shown, though, right?

Probably that kid that gets crushed by a lift in india or something

Gotta give her credit for that. She knew exactly what happened and exactly what to do.

Agreed but I think she also pulled the trigger to literally see if it was loaded. That level of absolute retardation seems like the most logical explanation based on the video exclusively.

The Indian media covered that up by the way and all reported it as a freak accident. Not once source acknowledged that he had been pushed.

>iirc her mom said
her mom wasn't even in the room when it happened. how the fuck would she know what her daughter was trying to do?

Most people find the scene where he explains being a pedo to his son as the most excruciating. But I was far more uncomfortable when PSH goes to visit the woman he's been prank calling and it's a few minutes of pure discomfort while he tries to connect with her.

Are you illiterate?

That video where the fag dad is giving his boy dresses and making him dress in drag. Poor kid never had a chance.

i saw that one
fucking gruesome as shit, literally smushed like putty
also it didnt look like his friends it looked like family
so fucked up

nice

I'm normally squeamish about this sort of thing but seeing someone actually Mr. Bean themselves to death was kind of darkly amusing

>no argument
As expected from a filthy peasant.

Liev Schreiber?

dancing swede.mp4 unironically

the dog eating a fat boys cock in some latam hellhole comes to mind
ive probably seen worse but can't really remember

Nah there's one from tiktok where the fag dad looks exactly like a soijak I'm talking about. The Liev stuff is super creepy too.

Attached: _shocking.jpg (400x600, 138.59K)

Efukt pain olympics

Attached: 1640614962053.jpg (786x502, 418.59K)

Many people are saying that

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_160809103644-many-people-are-saying-trump-twitter-illustration-mullery.jpg (1200x675, 104.79K)

My little brother shot himself in the head while I was at home. Worst thing I have ever seen. He would've been 21 on the 4th.

Most shocking pre-Internet video I've ever seen is probably the Budd Dwyer suicide footage or the Chechen beheading footage. The most shocking post-Internet video I can think of at the moment is Liveleak footage from China.
>babies getting kidnapped
>babies getting run over by lorries
>that mom who got swallowed by an escalator while her baby watched
>that dumb roastoid who made an entire bus full of people drive off a bridge into a river
China is like a neverending supply of gore and snuff footage.

Sorry for your loss user

The eyeball cutting scene in Hostel.

That is very sad but is not applicable to this thread as it wasn't on screen.

Misread the OP. Sorry.

RIP

>muh liwwle bwothwer kwilled himswelf

faggot

Attached: ORE WAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1890x1064, 1.51M)

I remember someone on /r9k/ killing himself with a high-powered shotgun. His head just disappeared.

It's more that china is developed enough to get it on video but underdeveloped and populated enough for it to happen a lot. I bet similar heinous shit is going on in LatAm and Africa but just never caught on camera.

the kid getting his heart cut out of him while he is still alive

Oh yeah that was like 2018 right? Even worse was when his mom walked in

China is good. Russia with all the dash cams is ok. Brazil and Mexico are good for cartel/crime shit. You'd think Africa would be good for snuff but all I've seen are necklacing videos where nogs don't know how to maintain a fire.

>LatAm
>just never caught on camera.
Brainlet

That's fair there are a lot of wild videos from LatAM

I'm sorry user.

What grade was this in

Shovel dog desu

Who are you quoting

Attached: 1648880343310.jpg (540x640, 47.36K)

>his mom walked in
Yeah, that one. I think he left a letter which said something like "I'm dead. Don't let the kids see my body"

Especially the turtle

>Don't let the kids see my body"
Great forethought. I would have invited the kids right in to poke him with a stick.

I counted. Its five seconds from good times making a WURRRLSTARR video to shooting herself in the head

I think it was in the 9th grade, it was a long time ago.

I want to BOOP that SNOOT

I think it's a result of a few factors
>Severe lack of regulations to bolster economy
>Tons of peasants who have never really used cars before moving to tier 2 or tier 3 cities where they have to drive all the time but they're poor and ill-trained so they crash
>Cameras EVERYWHERE since it's a literal police state
>Laws which encourage(d) you to avoid helping a person in danger at the risk of incurring their medical fee payment
A cocktail for disaster if you think about it.

Same!

Yeah.

>can't read
>"you're dumb!"
The state of reddit commies.

His name was Shuaiby. That video was sad. His mom and little sister ran in there and saw his body. The Ronnie McNutt video was also fucked up. iirc his mom was watching the facebook livestream when it happened.

trig'd the nig

>I can't breathe
lol

What kiwi thread is this from