Do Americans like British kino or do they find it too dry and akward?

Do Americans like British kino or do they find it too dry and akward?

Attached: 89ebd309-116b-43e9-9107-f0111ea1e5c8.jpg (1920x1080, 379.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ugvVekuJU6s
youtu.be/ccaZouPK8E4
youtube.com/watch?v=df6qsKoCiYo
streamable.com/zv779g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Us smart ones like it

Americans have shit taste, why care if they like superior telly or not

Inbetweeners isn't kino at all

Stop pretending this retard Reddit show is good.

This is my comfort show

For me it's Man Down

Attached: p11803059_b_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 244.06K)

I like the Jugasaurus rex

Holy cope

We all know he was the best character, but who was the worst?

Attached: Gilbert3.jpg (517x693, 76.11K)

mate... Jay's dad was the best

>haha I love British comedies!
>Spaced
>Brasseye
>Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
>Bottom
>Peep Show
>The Office
>...
>The Inbetweeners

'No!'

Why do people try to include this garbage in the pantheon of great British comedy television? Stop. You're a fucking embarrassment. It is Gavin and Stacey-tier normie trash.

Line of Duty is good.

Carly was the worst, manipulative bitch.

>I don’t like popular thing, I am so quirky and unique!!!1!!1

Oh absolutely. They all made her out to be so "fit" as well, just your average slag.

i like australian humor

youtu.be/ugvVekuJU6s
youtu.be/ccaZouPK8E4

>This had every Briton shitting and pissing his pants

Attached: article-0-1E3D98A900000578-910_634x436.jpg (634x436, 49.09K)

They never forced her as the fit character, just someone Simom was obsessed with

hahaha thats too funny

Brits do historical pieces well and they are good actors but they can't seem to get modern kino down something is just off.

Yeah you're right, that was Charlotte big jugs

Attached: 1623774599318.webm (540x960, 2.9M)

It has some funny moments but any man that went to school in the last 50 years could write the script. Doesn't even come into the conversation about all time best British comedies.

This slut has taken more dicks than Sasha Grey

Please don't post this image, it just gave me a hernia.

The mc is the worst actor I've ever seen
Don't post this again please

Attached: monty-python-killer-cars.gif (640x480, 2.09M)

The IT Crowd was pretty good. Otherwise not really.

Weezer stopped being good after Pinkerton

Any one got fork handles?

Attached: Screenshot-2021-03-22-at-13.27.39-38564be.png (851x545, 383.26K)

>hating Bottom
BASTARD

Attached: when you see an american with no taste.gif (400x300, 717.68K)

tpbp

>literally 40 years before LOLcats
In yer face, internet.

i'm not a peado at all right but the little girl in his drama class if i have a kid like her one day (i will never have children or a wife/gf) i would be very happy indeed i would feel fulfilled like my life wasn't completely meaningless i would feel like the old man in the proverb about planting trees knowing you won't benefit from the shade rather than a pointless insignificant waste of energy slowly circling into the abyss to be eternally forgotten.
if i were greg i would honestly just immediately kill myself when filming wrapped.

Attached: madeleine-harris_1238782.jpg (669x1185, 166.47K)

>Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
you're going to put that on there before Only Fools and Horses or Alan Partridge?

This is the type of shit humour Americans would find funny

Attached: plebs-356645000-large.jpg (399x616, 50.32K)

Somebody on Yea Forums posted a link to a chewin the fat clip on youtube and now that shit is all over my youtube recommendations. As a cultureless mutt, I dont know if its British or Scottish or what, but some of it is really funny.

It's shit after Rik died

>British or Scottish

Attached: Iklll.jpg (663x711, 125.93K)

Thick of It and Red Dwarf are kino, and there's classics such as Sharpe and I, Claudius. Most of BBC is shit, just like most American television.
This, though I can't remember anything good from the past 10+ years. Sharpe ended in the late 00s.

what

>British kino

Utopia was pretty good

The British are just Americans with a funny accent when you squint, which is why they always settle on Florida when they can afford it

Attached: crudux cruo.jpg (2560x1600, 506.3K)

>they're doing an American version of Ghosts
>just from the trailers you can tell that they're going to have the gay army fella into a queen that jumps in fright because the original was too "subtle"
I hate the world.

He's not hating bottom, he's saying that it's ludicrous to put The Inbetweeners anywhere near it.

Legendary post.

I'm not American nor British but can someone explain how this show is smart or funny? It's mostly just them saying catchphrases in "funny" voices. Bus wanker, bumder, fwend etc

I can appreciate British humor. Peep show is next level genius but this? This is just trash on par with the worst A.erican sex comedies.

Attached: fdtszjndlwn71.jpg (2200x3039, 2.52M)

t. american hillbilly

It's not trying to be smart. What it is trying to be is typical high-school boys. You can't find it funny because you didn't grow up in that environment

Ronnie Barker was genuine comic genius. A real chameleon in his roles

They're not catchphrases because they're not repeated. They're just iconic lines

I said fork- I'm doing Ronny Corbett!- fork handles!

Attached: Robb.png (730x569, 325.32K)

Terry Gilliam - father of the animutation

Fuck Rob, Steve is the superior impressionist

Friday Night Dinner anyone?
Took me forever to realise the main cast was just everyone from Green Wing

Attached: friday-night-dinner-mark-heap-t.jpg (1200x720, 194.7K)

BUMDER

Idk if it counts but I love Mr. Bean and Wallace & Gromit

Sex, it's nothing to be afraid of. You know a man's erection, it's just capillary action of the blood. So next time you're with a female, and you're thinking of penetration, you can tell her from me: it's just capillary action of the blood.

i watched this in middle school/hs i think, without subtitles no trouble understanding them
but now as an adult i find myself having to use subtitles to understand them.
what is that?

british comedy is very fast paced that bangs jokes out very quikcly and subtly. i think the general american can't keep up with that because american sitcoms are very slow and dumbed down and desu its insulting to the viewer.

Honestly I think my audio processing has become worse due to watching everything with subtitles

I hate normies too but being "normie-tier" doesn't necessarily make something bad.

I guess you'd find American comedy shows funny if its based on your environment in school

t. retard

Ronnie Barker is to this day an absolute unmatched wordsmith

I have watched Paedogeddon about 30 times and I still find new jokes every time I watch it. Probably the most joke dense piece of comedy ever. At least one every 10 seconds on average

Reminder that 99% of people outside of a British comprehensive education won’t get it, most of the jokes are funny because they hit so close to home for awkward britbong teenagers. People like to pretend that sixth form life was like Skins, but in reality it was like Inbetweeners.

This show mogs everything posted in this thread into oblivion.

Too bad it's only 24 episodes and 2 specials.

Attached: thick_of_it.jpg (1200x900, 141.47K)

British comedy goes over American heads because the joke is the reality of the situation rather than the characature. Just take the UK office vs USA office. They needed theirs to turn into the typical slapstick comedy of people falling over with big pots of spaghetti because they don't understand the humour in the depressing reality.

Martin is GOATed
Jackie is incredibly sexy
Jim became incredibly irritating by s4

why does she say that? so hurtful.

Rip Martin

He's got his shirt off blowing up nuclear reactors in the sky

We would have the most incredible, wild sex 2 humans have ever had.
We'd do everything, and I mean EVERYTHING except poop and ball stomping.
I'd hope she'd brag to her friends about me too, and bring me along on girls nights out for some protection and some eye candy, and eventually to make them all cum 1 by 2 with this girls blessing.
Then I'd fuck her brains out right in front of all of them.

not if you're br*tish.

Attached: 1638193962511.webm (540x960, 2.93M)

Love Allam
youtube.com/watch?v=df6qsKoCiYo

why is she so rude to us?

I'm sorry, user, but everyone feels this way.
streamable.com/zv779g

its a psyop to balkanize different groups of whites