He’s right you know

He’s right you know

Attached: 26EF2E4A-474A-4A99-BEC7-54365CDECF64.jpg (750x776, 309.31K)

they don't owe him anything and they can speak of whatever the fuck they want, fuck that entitled fucking prick and fuck you too for this piece of shit thread, cunt

Kill yourself.

>OH NO HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT CURRENT THING WITHOUT MY INTERNET FRIENDS TO DECIDE FOR ME!!!

whats the point if everyone else is talking about batman

retweet it then you retard instead of posting it here

why not? rlm probably has fuck you money at this point they just do whatever they want

That's what I respect about RLM, they do videos they want to do and nothing else.

If my friends want to talk about Near Dark and Darkman instead of The Batman or MCU movie #1354 then that's their business.

Does this Chomo think RLM owe him a batman review?

Attached: 1579986786248.jpg (334x290, 33.27K)

> waaaaah talk about the stuff that I WANNA TALK ABOUT!
I don’t even watch RLM anymore and this guy sounds like a gigantic faggot.

Their paypigs keep them afloat.

>recent
They've always done mostly what they want, they just do capeshit when they need the bump in views.

The Picard reviews don't seem to take up much time in editing compared to other videos and it's something they're actually interested in, plus they're being released in shorter Intervalls than usual. Just seems like some extra work out of genuine interest, not something that's replacing actual half in the bag episodes that could be made instead

keyed

Watching Mike and Rich's souls die everytime they talk about Nu Trek is funnier and more entertaining than them talking about capeshit

Thank god they didn't do a review of Buttman when Darkman is so much more interesting and deserves exposure.

>twitter screenshot thread
>e-celeb drama thread

>Make a Youtube channel
>Watch and talk about shitty films because it's funny
>Intentionally put no effort into your production because you like it better that way
>Make tons of money and lots of fans because of you just fucking around and having fun
>Viewers and people who wished they had the same success complain that your "recent" content isn't about mainstream, hot topics of pop culture to get those clicks, but continues to be about obscure shit you like.

I don't understand. If you know they built their entire career on fucking around and not giving a shit about what people think they should be doing, and intentionally never taking themselves seriously, then why would you complain about them continuing to do that?

Good. I’d rather see a video about something they are interested in than “let’s make the billionth video about CURRENT TOPIC.”

I love them talking about Picard. Modern media needs to be embarrassed and made fun of as much as possible.

Predict the re:View RLM will release instead of doing Dr. Strange.

Attached: 08fc55ae_738f_4f33_b820_a2bfd0697146[1].jpg (350x532, 119.41K)

>mfw they strung people along for weeks for the dune review

Attached: 1635775274798.jpg (1024x681, 111.03K)

Do more wheel of the worst you faggots.

Attached: 0ev266vbme6z.png (1323x705, 724.97K)

Fuck that, we need more BOTW:Spotlight

yes

I'm boycotting rlm until they start consistently making videos on the films people are actually watching. Have fun making star trek videos with zero views, mike.

They're in their 40s and they don't care about infantile genreshit aanymore. Can you blame them, they're terrible movies with no creativity or entertainment value

I bet a 1000 bitcoin that faggot has, always and is STILL simping on their patreon

Who fucking cares about Batman anymore?

>REEEEE EVERYTHING HAS TO CENTER AROUND COMIC BOOK MOVIES CATER TO MEEEEE
Fuck off

lol. i expelled air from my nose at this joke.

>only doing stuff that's popular
Cringe.

>No Mike
It still hurts

I JUST WANT A FUCKING REVIEW CHANNEL THAT DOESNT COVER PG-13 BLOCKBUSTERS AT ALL!!!!!! JUST IGNORES THEM! BUT ALSO DOESNT COVER 2DEEP4U ARTSY A24 NU-HORROR SHIT!! I DONT NEED THEM TO TELL ME WHAT TO THINK BUT I WANT SOMEONE TO SHOW ME MOVIES I OTHERWISE WOULDNT HEAR ABOUT BECAUSE THEY ARE NEITHER BLOCKBUSTER NOR ART HOUSE TRASH!!

Attached: 8db.jpg (1080x1350, 113.13K)

Batman isn't on netflix yet so a lot of people haven't had a chance to watch it.

do your own youtube channel and talk about what the shit you want, no one here lives to serve you, faggot
also
>twiter screencap thread
fuck you and mods for not banning this shit threads on site

Deepfocuslens my guy

Attached: 1616178115154.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

You found this on r/redlettermedia.
I know because I frequent that subreddit too.

see my wife is a big fan of your show mr sir and well when we go to see a movie, I'm not bothering you am I sir? ok anyway we go to see a movie and well 15 minutes in she's already in my ear saying the lighting is wrong and the plot is stupid I mean she's a big fan but I mean she's never made a movie or anything anyway

Attached: columbo.jpg (500x281, 16.87K)

Go back, redditard

>don't care about infantile genreshit
>currently review star trek picard

Why not both,

Attached: a04.jpg (1654x992, 828.58K)

Redditbros....

do we really need ANOTHER batman movie?

I hope they talk about this movie at some point.

Make me. Nice digits btw.

>batman
>gaspar noe
don't get me wrong i usually like his movies but he is the exact guy a24 would distribute.

I work with normies that don't watch rlm and i use rlm opinion on movies to seem funny to them when they are talking about new movies but when batman came out i had to pretend i didn't see it because there was no video to give me funny things to say why did rlm do this to me made me look stupid and out of touch

Literally just don't watch it, then. Whining about it on Twitter will just prove to the world what a faggot you are.

this is bait but I know there are people who for real act like this. like a puppet

>female
is this some kind of joke?

They are disney shills, they can't talk about the batman because the batman is a good film. When DC makes another garbage they'll be the first on the line

LOL what's even up with THIS BAT MAN guy??? isn't he just some guy in a bat suit and not actually half-man half-bat??? FAIL

America, please stop.
Nobody cares.

yeah litterallyme.jpg

I could not agree more with RLM's take on the new Batman film. I have also not seen it, don't want to go see it, won't be seeing it.

but do we really beed another batman movie?

>"I wonder how I can fit crying about America every 4channel post I make..."

As long as it's good, yes. Make one every year, no problem

They got commentaries on old batman movies. It applies the same.

Guy looks like the soijack.

You want more Wheel of the Worst and Best of the Worst: Spotlight? MONEY PLANE

Attached: MV5BNWZiOGY4NjItNDQyMC00MjEyLTkxMTItZGJhYzMwNDNkNGQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQWRvb2xpbmhk._V1_.jpg (1281x730, 68.66K)

Their continuing silence on the Fantastic Beasts saga is deafening.

who gives a shit about the batman
i want to see a video about jack and rich talking about sanic

I actually like their star trek bullshitting sessions more than anything else they do. It's just a shame the only thing they really have left to talk about is shitty picard.

YEAH THAT'S IT RONTELL FUCK MY WIFE WHIL I WATCH THE LATEST UPLOAD FROM MY FRIENDS AT REDLETTERMEDIA, MIKE AND JAY, MY BEST FRIENDS. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? ANOTHER STAR TREK VIDEO? THIS IS DISGUSTING, THIS IS DESPICABLE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT CAPESHITMAN 2 IF THEY KEEP TALKING ABOUT THEIR STUPID SHITTY STAR TREK, WAIT UNTIL TWITTER HEARS ABOUT THIS

Yes.

Attached: 1646112488143.png (516x551, 589.15K)

Bruh Keyed

Attached: spergcat.jpg (398x390, 33.66K)

Their Picard reviews are hilarious and genuine. They're the only videos of theirs that I watch.