The office ruined a whole generation of women and men

The office ruined a whole generation of women and men

Attached: 1645557678786.png (600x503, 441.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Koch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does BFD mean

horrible advise for men

>dude be a homewrecker
how did they think this was okay to write

Michael Scott was based here. if you disagree you are an insecure faggot who lives in constant fear of being cucked

big fucking deal

Big Fucking Deal

>kike character trying to break up a qt red haireds marriage
>kike writers
Do you even have to ask

Big Fucking Deal

he should went with rashida

Attached: 1635283156669.jpg (688x792, 29.22K)

steve carrell is a wop, not a jew

Bland
Forgettable
Dialog

I take what's mine and then some more, fuck you

Stop fucking replying to me, the first explanation was sufficient.

bfd

>I cant try to ruin some mans life because I cant admit defeat
>NONSENSE, WOMEN ARE TOTALLY WORTH RUINING ANOTHER MANS LIFE FOR
>SHE TOTALLY WONT DO IT TO YOU IF SHE DOES IT TO HIM
disgusting

big fucking deal

Big Fucking Deal

Biggus Fukkus Dikkus

I hate acronyms. And I hate Americans for popularizing it. If I had to take a guess, I'd say this shit started in the military. Then internet and smartphones. Which are also the fault of the military and therefore Americans.

Big fuckin deal

Having oneitis for a girl with a boyfriend is one of the most painful things that can happen to you

BFD. Just rape her.

Any bitch willing to entertain cheating on her fiance/husband/long term relationship has some sort of underlying issue with that relationship they aren't confronting.

Or they're a piece of shit.

Roy won in the end. Fuck Jim and Pam.

This. That scene is one of Michael's best moments in the entire series.

Knock yourself out bud

Attached: 23553253253.png (1709x230, 352K)

>mother was of polish ancestry
>"Harriet Theresa (née Koch; 1925–2016)"
>Koch
Lmfao
lol even

engaged isn't married, there's no home to wreck

unless they're sinners...

Koch is also a German surname.

>Jim and Pam get married, have two kids, and move to Philly for Jim's job
>Roy meets a new girl and marries her

All parties involved get happy endings. Why does Yea Forums seethe so hard?

>I hate acronyms.
BFD is an initialism, not an acronym.

>reddit: the show

Beed's Feed and Deed

Yea, a kike german name

There was this girl I had the typical "friendzone" cringe thing with just after high school, she would drive like an hour to come go hiking with me after she moved schools and I couldn't drive. I confessed my feelings to her and we went on a pseudo date but she said we were just hanging out as friends to see what happens. I didn't make a move and a month later she got a boyfriend, I ignored her for a month til she texted me and we were friends again, every time she got a new bf i would not text her for a month like a passive aggressive fag. Then or night she drunkenly asked me if we were really ok being just friends, it needed to be purely friendship. I said yes. Then we never texted or hung out again. That was 7 years ago. Recently she moved back to my area. Her boyfriends keep getting uglier. She ahs a college degree but she works as a waitress. I've been thinking of happening to run into her as a 28 year old virgin and try to see if she would be willing to take my virignity for 1500 dollars. Idk how to even approach this sort of conversation. Obviously it'd have to be irl. I have a ton of money saved up and losing my virginity to my high school crush, even for money, would somehow make up for being a virgin to 28. I have no desire for a regular hooker.

Attached: 1574477112944.jpg (640x800, 57.38K)

Ever heard of Heckler & Koch you absolute fucking moron?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Koch

Big fucking deal

she’d be really humiliated by that offer
do it asap please

No I don't pay attention to hecking cocks unlike you, fag.

you're gonna meet the rope soon

Another debate I've won. I am just too good at this.

the show proved without a shadow of a doubt that pam and roy were far better off without each other

you must be autistic if you legitimately think she will accept that

my dad actually did this and married his high school sweetheart who was already engaged at the time.

he was a terrible father and ruined not just my life but the other 6 of my brothers and sisters lives.

i kneel

Big Fucking Deal

big fucking deal

nah it's ok because Roy was a piece of shit and Jim is perfect for Pam.

>if a non-jewish guy has a german surname then it is impossible for a jew to have that surname
Congratulations, you made me whip out my heckling cock with your retarded arguments.

Attached: 20220406_143749.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

big f*ing deal

Koch is just the Americanized version of Cochetti, a popular Italian surname near Naples

Big Fucking Deal

No, the point is that pointing out that his polish grandmother was named Koch doesn't prove that she's Jewish. She could also have German ancestry.

Big Fucking Deal

Bro do not under any circumstance offer her money for sex. That is the most sure fire way to never have contact again. Rest of your plan is not terrible but it is classic incel thought pattern, you are still fixated on a single person to solve a desire. Be up front with your feels and show confidence. If rejected understand that it is part of life and move forward while trying again with another person. The only thing holding you back from getting laid is your own self doubt. Incel is a mindset.

your oneitis has progressed to endstage and is uncurable. I'm giving you 18 months but it could be a lot less.

Big Fucking Deal

does he know you can divorce as well

Yeah probably not but like all actors he is a whore for globohomo and must be eradicated. Plato's final solution, if you will.

B** F******* D****

>An acronym is formed when you combine the first letters of a phrase to create a new word (think LASER) An initialism is formed when you combined the first letters of a phrase but say the individual letters (think VIP)

Fair enough.

Attached: Difference-Between-Metonymy-and-Synecdoche-Tabular-Form.jpg (650x314, 56.24K)

Attached: bfd.gif (255x93, 62.82K)

Shit's FUBAR