How come she don't love me, man

How come she don't love me, man.

Attached: FPq6R-KXwAMrglb.jpg (622x622, 71.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blacksportsonline.com/2022/04/jada-pinkett-says-will-smith-overrated-and-shouldnt-have-slapped-chris-rock-says-she-doesnt-need-will-to-protect-her/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha le based

All narcissists are like that. Others are just a means to their own ends. Once she saw that most people weren't on board with the slap, she immediately turns on her husband in the hopes of making herself look better. Sick shit, to be sure.

>I'm a woman that needs plowing
>now get to it, will isn't allowed

I bet the sad bastard wished he just remained seated and laughed.

I'm seriously starting to think that maybe Jada is trying to get will to an hero himself.
She already turned the weans against him years ago.

Attached: 1640068487550.jpg (1920x796, 432.52K)

Fake slap for ratings. Good goyim.

this
she is an INTJ woman and this is stereotypical fi-child god complex

She would've found another way to embarrass him publicly had he just sat still. It's a no-win situation for Will

this sorry motherfucker literally cannot win with this bitch, he should have divorced and taken the financial rape 10 years ago but he's just clinging on like his life depends on it

She's most likely holding some kind of blackmail over his head (probably the knowledge he's bi).

Will should've married a white woman like God intended black men to do.

>Jada, I love you...
Is this what triggered Will?

unironically new it would end like this

This is fake

No it isn't
blacksportsonline.com/2022/04/jada-pinkett-says-will-smith-overrated-and-shouldnt-have-slapped-chris-rock-says-she-doesnt-need-will-to-protect-her/

thank god im not will smith

When you don't love someone but don't want to break up with them you'll act as shitty as possible in the hopes that the other will let you go and free you of responsibility/guilt. That's what Jada is doing here. Will needs a wake up call and he needs to get his heart stolen by a better chick.

leave jada to me, i'll fuck some sense into her with my bwc

Will should divorce Jada and win custody of his kids and boot the bitch to the curbside and get a new wife. That would be the ultimate comeback that would make roasties in 2025 absolutely seethe. Cmon Will. Save the man race!

so, um she DIDN'T look at Will to 'do something'?
yeah, right. she's trying to do damage control and make it seem it was all Wills' fault. too late, too late.

Attached: fake pedowood drama.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

All memes aside, why does Will stay with her? She must have some insane blackmail on him

Why did Rock cried in his last standup talking about this if it's fake?

Ah I dated a girl like this. No matter what you did it was a losing move. You do something she gets mad and next time you do the thing she said you should've done and she gets mad. Just gotta run away they will ruin your soul

Attached: only smiles.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

man, how the mighty have fallen. I'm worried about WIll bros... his wyyyyyyyafe is really toxic to him

Same here, but it's more complicated than it sounds. People like this are demons, they will eat your soul and leave you nothing more than an empty husk.

It's difficult to explain how all of the little things over the years add up, but they do and you can never point to just one thing that caused it, so you just look crazy or pathetic and people who haven't experienced it can't understand what it does to you.

Her last ex just killed himself a couple of months ago because of her and I've had one attempt and wake up every day wishing I was dead. It's so fucked up to say this, but as horrible as I felt for her and for him, there was a sense of validation, at least I knew I wasn't totally nuts or totally alone, that this is what she does to people.

I don't normally pay attention to celeb gossip shit but this entire Jada thing has really been fucking with me a surprising amount because it's so familiar, I've avoided it as much as I can.

Oh look its this thread again
OP is a faggot

>Are you just gonna let him shittalk me, Will?

Fuck Jade, balding alopecia cunt of a bitch benchode.
#FreeWillySmith

Idk it seems like alot of people are calling Jada out on her shit now as well. Honestly the stupid nigger cunt keeps running her mouth so she can get further buried.

I can't stand this cunt. Will was laughing at the joke until he saw her staring at him like she wanted him to do something about it. He did something and she's still mad.

Attached: 1629870549653.jpg (673x586, 27.4K)

Man poor Will can't catch a break, can he?

Would Will Smith win against this woman?

Attached: 1593783445745.webm (720x720, 1.24M)

Ohhh my godddd nooo a Bi male in 2022???what will Will do!! The horror... Meanwhile faggots like Ellen Page are going full tranny and nobody gives a shit

This. Looks like she's desperately trying to get him to initiate a divorce, because that means a lot more money for her in a divorce settlement. But Will is like a little puppy who just won't stop following her around

I'm so sorry you Kings also had to experience such people. It took me years to recover from my entanglement with one of these creatures, but I did recover.

Even if no one believes you and you have no one to talk to, it does get better.

Try to remember that this creature came to you because you are a good, kind person, and they want to ruin and destroy people like you. Don't let them.

This bitch is rancid and not worth defending.

I don't think it's possible for me to hate someone more, lads.

I married a woman like that. Even years after the divorce the bitch is still acting up.

sure but this scenario he is being embarrassed on a live broadcast with tens of millions watching.

if he just let it go the worst she could do is whine to a talk show or something that nobody cares about

Source? Please tell me there is video

what am I supposed to be seeing here?

The only people that deeply invested in jungian psychology are trannies

Lol the blackmail is that they molest their son together, like a family activity

Pinkett is a nice last name. Where does it come from?

I'm like this

who is this in pic

Attached: not a woman.jpg (622x622, 79.64K)

At least you recognize that on some level. I'm sure you'd flip out if someone directly accused you of it though

This is gonna end like OJ, right?

everything these two release since the controversy is going to be very calculated. she doesn't want to appear "weak" but I'm sure she says different shit to Will and her publicist

Why would she reveal that she takes part in molesting their son, you crazy schizo?

Because she's a crazy schizo who is happy to hit the nuclear button

>Imagine the sex with her

respond you utter faggot

I wouldn’t even hold it against him if it did

uncharacteristically based

>pls respond
>literally pls respond
lmao

Disbelieving everything makes you just as gullible as believing it

Attached: rolandratsamfox_465_342_int.jpg (465x342, 83.72K)

Ive been on both ends of this

a retard proving the exactly the opposite of what he wanted

Attached: asdasd.jpg (1920x796, 169.8K)

sounds like she gaslighted you hard.

No woman will ever love a cuck. They just use them and the cuck is too emotionally damaged to realize it.
Pretty funny stuff if you ask me.

This. Ive been in a situation like that with my ex wife. Four years living like that, man im 33 and im out of the dating game, getting pussy twice an year from random bitches is enough for me.

He’s a Scientologist isn’t he? Those guys are like Mormons on steroids when it comes to shaming the horizontal homo hornpipe. Will must live in mortal terror of his secrets being revealed

Attached: 69B4745F-9F26-4D82-98D1-727A4734C20A.jpg (1125x1818, 181.52K)

take your meds

Transitioning from man to overman, maybe

j-jesus that's hot...

Attached: vadvvfwvfv.gif (498x278, 1.51M)